Doing a 2X

Jow Forums I really need your help.

I am looking for the SAFEST coin that will do at least a 100% in sats. I really don't care if it takes years, I'm not an active trader.

BAT - maybe (but overhyped now)
ZRX - although it was an excellent swing trading opportunity I just don't see it above 25k sats, DEX have yet to prove themselves
XLM - too big ( in my eyes ) and centralized

GNT - what appears to be a shitcoin that pumps well over 400% on random spikes
XEM - too big?
NEO - despite being oversold up to the last 2 weeks I'm not sure it can achieve a 2x
MANA - too much of a gamble in a blue ocean market but it's in a consistent uptrend

Any ideas?

Attached: 151400930430.jpg (1533x2462, 1.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

businesswire.com/news/home/20180606005114/en/White-Company-Launches-‘White-Standard’-USD-backed-Stablecoin
keybase.io/blog/keybase-stellar
heavybit.com/events/sf-blockchain-meetup-with-coinbase-stellar-hyperledger-and-blockdaemon/
holo.host/whitepapers/
indiegogo.com/projects/holo-take-back-the-internet-shared-p2p-hosting-community#/
github.com/Holochain/holochain-proto/wiki/FAQ
medium.com/h-o-l-o/holo-the-evolution-of-cloud-computing-57a0a281b88b
medium.com/h-o-l-o/holos-erc20-token-hot-and-mutual-credit-cryptocurrency-holo-fuel-6d8b6d3938d6
medium.com/holochain/holochain-reinventing-applications-d2ac1e4f25ef
medium.com/h-o-l-o/agent-centric-digital-identity-5314d507f0ab
blockonomi.com/holochain-guide/
steemit.com/crypto/@elysium-renegade/an-extensive-review-of-holochain-a-different-kind-of-cryptobeast
hackernoon.com/wtf-is-holochain-35f9dd8e5908
cryptobriefing.com/holochain-code-review-and-distributed-computing-thoughts/
smartoptions.io/hodl-that-12-beam-me-up-holochain/
ouishare.net/article/fixing-the-internet-how-holochain-wants-to-change-the-way-we-interact
ouishare.net/article/holochain-the-beginnings-of-a-brave-new-internet-vol-ii
investinblockchain.com/holo-promether-partnership/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tether.

AMB, hardly above ico price and product going live at the end of the year with a few companies on the network. will certainly double from current price.

I find euro coins of high risk, let alone a shill campaign. While GNT is also an euro shit coin it has "proven" some sort of legitimacy, albeit minimal turtle like progress.

BAT and 0X are no brainers.

Xlm you retard
What is a coinbase listing
What is StellarX
What is IBM universal payment solution
What is FairX
What is this businesswire.com/news/home/20180606005114/en/White-Company-Launches-‘White-Standard’-USD-backed-Stablecoin
What is this keybase.io/blog/keybase-stellar
What is this heavybit.com/events/sf-blockchain-meetup-with-coinbase-stellar-hyperledger-and-blockdaemon/
What is blockdaemon
What is hyperledger fabric
What is lightning network

Want me to continue brainlet?

>he thinks XLM is 'too big to 2x up' in 'several years'. nigger you straight retarded, xlm was 5x todays price just a few months ago. it will easily 10x todays price maybe by EOY

What about the fact that 95% of the money supply is held by top 100 accounts and a single entity controlling over 50% of SCP?

XLM peaked at almost 7k sats, let's not fool each other here. I do agree that it can do a 2x or more but I'm more worried about an XRP clone which may not see a repeat of its December run.

SDF distribution of xlm will be on a global scale via partnerships and market makers.
Besides point me to a crypto where top accounts dont make up majority of the supply?
What "single entity" you talking about?

EOS

KEY

Iotex. Unironically this is going to 2x this week (2 days) when it hits korean exchange and partnerships are released. Look at its chart on binance, you still have time to pick up some bags.

Holochain. Easiest 4-5x there is.

LTC

GoChain

>Holochain. Easiest 4-5x there is.
why?

Just nig it up hard with the moon gang and keep your clicker on sell. Can't lose, right?

Seriously though, NEO is a fairly safe bet if you just set a sell order for 0.011 BTC. It's traded up to 0.015 twice before and it will again at some point in the next couple years. There's a few catalysts around NeoID getting added, NEX ICO, and NEO 3.0 whitepaper. Plus ONT seems to be out of the community's system.

p3d/f3d your also betting on eth. this contract ecosystem will lock up alot of the ethereum supply, and eth will flippen once again.
ss this

Attached: InventorF3DQuikMATHS.png (956x1119, 98K)

Because they are the first project that is actually tackling distributed computing and can do it. Not like shitty dapps that expensive to run, cheaper the AWS computing

>actually tackling distributed computing and can do it.
not from what i'm seeing. i see a shitty twitter clone running via some hacky dht implementation with some shtity useless token added after the thing was already developed for a decade. wow its fucking nothing. cash grab coin by some literal hippie communist boomer psychos. dirty bare feet wtf.
nothanks.

>BAT
>overhyped
We didn’t even get started.

Tezos 3x asap

Bad fud, live public beta is this winter. All of those dApps work.

Bring better FUD. Go look at the team page on their website. Eric Harris Braun is a digital currency OG.

>shitty twitter clone which does indeed work but doesn't have ANYTHING to do with cryptocurrency as we know it
>token does literally nothing in that ecosystem
>their existing token is just a dummy ERC20 token
you are fucking stupid
your arguments are 100% red herrings
absolute nonstop bullshit left and right from these hippie retards and pajeets
go shit in a street somewhere else filthy shitskin retard

I meant to post this in another thread on the same topic, my mistake, friend
:)

HYDRO

Steem?

XLM might do a XRP action again if it goes into bullrun 2.0 this year, but I wouldn't bet on that.,

>Any ideas?
just pick a shitcoin with lowcap but has a great and short way to sell the idea so that normies can understand. like XCP or something

Unironically the cringecoin VeChain.

Attached: 21F3442F-DD43-44AC-A93A-66C1EC4ACF9E.jpg (1920x1080, 689K)

unironically OMG. 7,5 usd now, easy 2x even if the asian skater fails to deliver.

and by XRP action I mean a literal 100x in a week because normies want to buy something cheap and is in top 10, followed by big exchanges in Korea listing XLM.

BRICKBLOCK BRICKBLOCK BRICKBLOCK

if you dont care if it takes years, then F3D will give you a 2x for sure
but don't even look at it if you don't understand basic math and economic incentives, it's tiresome to see brainlets think they're clever for calling it a scam

ADA
ZRX

Relex is prone to do more than that

HYDRO

Out of your list I'd pick NEO.

not a 2x, more like a 4000x eoy

Attached: chainlink.png (225x224, 8K)

Too many gets today. TOO MANY.

Attached: 1529449581273.png (500x500, 33K)

kek wills it

GVT < Great project, Low circulation, current price 8$,
ATH 40$

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-04-10-at-12.35.06-PM.png (588x470, 42K)

XRP is a pretty save way of at least doubling your money.

With IoT leading the next wave of innovation, a relatively safe bet is IOTA, the protocol to connect all iot devices. especially if you got time, this is the right coin for you.

holo.host/whitepapers/
indiegogo.com/projects/holo-take-back-the-internet-shared-p2p-hosting-community#/
github.com/Holochain/holochain-proto/wiki/FAQ
medium.com/h-o-l-o/holo-the-evolution-of-cloud-computing-57a0a281b88b
medium.com/h-o-l-o/holos-erc20-token-hot-and-mutual-credit-cryptocurrency-holo-fuel-6d8b6d3938d6
medium.com/holochain/holochain-reinventing-applications-d2ac1e4f25ef
medium.com/h-o-l-o/agent-centric-digital-identity-5314d507f0ab
blockonomi.com/holochain-guide/
steemit.com/crypto/@elysium-renegade/an-extensive-review-of-holochain-a-different-kind-of-cryptobeast
hackernoon.com/wtf-is-holochain-35f9dd8e5908
cryptobriefing.com/holochain-code-review-and-distributed-computing-thoughts/
smartoptions.io/hodl-that-12-beam-me-up-holochain/
ouishare.net/article/fixing-the-internet-how-holochain-wants-to-change-the-way-we-interact
ouishare.net/article/holochain-the-beginnings-of-a-brave-new-internet-vol-ii
investinblockchain.com/holo-promether-partnership/

You are such a fool for asking that question if you are willing to wait years, we are currently in a bear market and once we see a trend reversal every shitcoin will pump at least 100%, see January pump for every shitcoin on cmc.

Babb will make people very profitable.

who's that thot

Attached: 35430184_2072088356445714_1613031640106270720_n.jpg (640x799, 37K)

>Metaverse ETP
sell in a few days at 2x

>turtle
this

btc, hydro, link, itns

switcheo is a safe x3 from here
>best dex out
>working product and v2 in some days
>erc and qrc trading soon besides nep-5 trading for now
>fiat q4

Nano
Easiest way to make it by EOY

who is this semen demon

BTC & HYDRO defo

Aion + APH easy x2's at the least

Attached: 1524267695766.png (1452x438, 150K)

UUU

$bix
approx 1/2 months

>SAFEST
DOGE, anyone that doesn't know this is a fucking brainlet.

Attached: DOGE.jpg (2020x998, 112K)

stop fucking talking about cryptos and tell us who this fluid druid in OPs pic is

I'd say choose Mana. They're continuously delivering and VR nerds + promoters are gonna buy it to get some LAND.
Why not ZRX.
If you look at REQ, despite it being fudded, it's below ico and a 2x is definitely achievable, especially with the team being serious and delivering

This picture creates longing for unattainable things in me.

Need a source on this poor girl.