What went wrong?

Why aren't they as famous as Sweden or even Finland?

Attached: Norge.jpg (724x750, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sJXZ9Dok7u8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're historylets

We had this thread yesterday, Sven-Åke. You can come home now, I'm sure you've fucked enough trannies.

Attached: Norgesveldet.png (696x480, 32K)

So are we

Nah, you have a nice history post-independence.

Norway had before the Kalmar union, Finland has never had anything that isn't either Swedish or Russian excluding post-1900. Case closed

No you're not mate

Because people can’t link Vikings to Norway

Denmark #2 but richer and lazier
would be 100% irrelevant if not for oil

Ah, a self-aware Norwegian.

>pew pew
>pew pew again
>pew pew but this time we shoot germans
>Oh cool Yeltsin and Clinton visited Finland
That's about it

>Norway before the Kalmar union, after the viking age
Something.
>Finland, literally ever, outside of Swedish/Russian control:
Literally nothing. Absolutely nothing apart from running around and eating bark. Get the fuck out of here.

Attached: Norgesveldet2.png (892x342, 147K)

Don't know, they don't put much effort in sticking out as different to the masses

Sounds genuinely based.

>pew pew
Is this not what makes for relevancy?

Oh wow son, you sound genuinely pooper peeved. What's the Norwegian equivalent to the winter war?

Attached: 1542230115402.png (1257x1568, 521K)

Shut the fuck up, dog.

Attached: Noregsveldet.png (1219x659, 26K)

Everyone did the pew pew at the time even Liberia

I'm Lithuanian, I don't think self-aware Norwegians exist, proof

Attached: 1552321535629.jpg (542x484, 46K)

Figures.

Norway? MORE LIKE SNOREWAY.

Self-aware about what? The fact that people, not even other Scandinavians, know about Norway's golden age in the 13th century? That they dismiss our entire history as
>vikings -> slaves -> equals
?
I will continue until every fucking Scandinavian knows about this the same way people know about the Kalmar union, fucking believe me.

Attached: Norgesveldet3.png (892x342, 149K)

Yes but nobody remembers any Liberian war except for that guy who ate human beings and stuff he was pretty sick

I thought the thread was supposed to be about the current year, hence, as you say, something went wrong and people don't know about whatever it is you want to tell them.

It actually does, yeah.

Obviously not. It's always about the past for proxyswedes/proxydanes. It's never anything else, it's the only talking point they have.

Attached: norgesveldet4.png (250x150, 17K)

Yes user

Fair point, but at least they have IKEA/LEGO and a bunch of kickass power metal and melodeath bands. Norway has... fish and black metal?

Well... They did produce based Breivik.

We have a whole bunch of famous explorers that gave Norway the opportunity to get some sort of replacement for our island kingdom in the past.

But no, you're right, Norway doesn't have "that one thing" (such as lego and ikea). We're more spread out. Grieg, for example, the greatest Scandinavian classical music composer, was Norwegian.
Plus, we have the highest HDI of all the nordics, and the highest HDI in the world.

Attached: hdi.png (760x242, 17K)

In recent history, they've been subjects of both Sweden and Denmark. First Denmark-Norway, then the Swedish-Norwegian union. Norwegian independence only happened in the 20th Century.

True. They're historylets.

Man bliver ikke legitimeret som land fordi man har ejet nogle klippeoer tilbage i 1200-tallet.

Norge var aldrig det stærkeste land i Norden. Selv da Danmark var i konstant borgerkrig fra 11-1300-tallet og Norge var i det du kalder "golden age", magtede Norge ikke at brede deres "magt" udover Norden som både Danmark og Sverige gjorde. Den tid er fuldstændig irrelevant for alle andre lande end Norge selv.

Ja, fordi vi var opptatt med å spre vår influens vestover. Vi var i krig med Skottland og holdt på å vinne.
Is this fun to you?

Are you suggesting IKEA and Lego are the "one thing" Sweden and Denmark have? Norwegian inferiority complex shining through once again

Because we are neighbored by two of the most evil creatures on earth, swedes and danes.

arr rook same

Jeg sa aldri at vi har vært det mektigSTE landet i norden, jeg sa at vi har en historie for kalmarunionen og etter vikingtiden, ulikt Finland, som OP påstår.

>or even Finland
Jow Forums isn't real life, buddy

pay reparations for fenno-swedes, give a mountain to us

Norway is the best Nordic

Attached: 1459987455469.png (386x269, 42K)

Very.

What do you mean? Are you insinuating that the rest of the world doesn't know you by lego and ikea? You're fucking delusional if you think that literally everyone has heard of fucking Sabaton, or den lille havfrue. Yes, they are THE ONE THING.

calm down autists

Attached: 08556.png (512x512, 52K)

>norge
Norge is the danish name, spread to all the country from the danish speaking upperclasses. Use Noreg, or other native forms, norri, norrig etc.
your a litteral cuck.
fucking dane.

True, true. But Norwegian as we know it is a form of Danish ( I don't mean any offense by saying this )

Norway is a pathetic little country. Its only proper value is to get spit roasted by Sweden and Denmark

This

yeah whatever, just pay some reparations

Attached: Tengil-1.jpg (455x358, 19K)

You missed one pew pew when we shot each other.

>Tengil
fucking based I will pay reparations now

Can you twists norges arm, his mountain swallowed like 3 fennoswedes

Scandinavia should really just be one country, however the problem is the Swedes

I remember reading about those

You don't have to ask next time where all relevant nordic music comes from because now you know. Bergen NORWAY

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sJXZ9Dok7u8

Even when only talking brands Sweden and Denmark are noticeably more represented than Norway. Scandinavian design is more or less synonymous with Denmark. Most fashion brands are Swedish, not to mention all the industry giants that are Swedish.

For something that's actually empirical: Sweden is the most reputable country in the world (RI) with the most tourists in Scandinavia (40% more than Norway)

cringe

they're not tourists if they're staying there permanently

Attached: 1545485922030.gif (270x270, 930K)

Basert og RAUDpilla
N*rge er frå N*rrige, dansk
NOREG er frå NORSK

Yeah they're too arrogant. Always playing the """neutral""" """peacemaker""" role country even though they literally tortured Germans with force-fed manure water during the 30 Years War

Fuck Sweden.

lol? sweden supplied nazi germany with steel, norway was supposed to be invaded to shut down steel production
swedes only very recently starting pushing this liberal snowflake image, even after ww2 they were sterilizing mentally ill ppl to stop them from reproducing

WE WUZ

bra brev

svenskar er eit patetisk folk som ikkje kjem til å finnast om ein 20~ år, og danskar er så ballelause at dei gjer seg over så fort dei moter på noko som kan sjåast ut som ein overmakt (hertaka av tyskarar sånn typ 4 gonger fyr dome)

om desse "brodra" vårast av ein rar grunn ikkje likar oss, så får det berre vere sånn. me har klart oss einast i over 1100 år og me klarar oss einast i 1100 år til

Attached: 1524958533006.png (657x593, 514K)

autists arguing about "my contry is bettar then u 200 yer agu" again

fy faen

it look like benis :DDD

So norsk is basically danish with some villiage dialct words?

This. Norwegians are the Saudis of Europe.

dålig tråd gutta

>for example, the greatest Scandinavian classical music composer
Was a Finn, you philistine cod-nigger.

Attached: Jean_Sibelius_in_1940.jpg (1409x1920, 326K)