Can somebody please explain Fomo3D to me? please?

Can somebody please explain Fomo3D to me? please?
From about 30 seconds of gazing at the contract, I see that its a pyramid, but whatsup with the 24 hr reset thing?

Attached: 1516875574711.png (612x491, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exitscam.me/linkmarine
exitscam.me/fomotime
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here is my pasta for it, let me know if you still have questions:

For anyone who still doesn't know, it's like a lottery style pyramid scheme. You deposit ETH into a smart contract in exchange for KEYS. Your ETH goes into a pool. YOU CANNOT SELL YOUR KEYS SO YOUR ETH IS GONE FOREVER. The only way to make your money back is from dividends which you receive from those who buy KEYS after you. There is also a 24 hour timer, and once it runs out, the last person who bought KEYS before the timer reached 0:00:00 gets to take home the pot. Currently there is 850 ETH in the pot. The catch is that everyone who buys KEYS adds time to the timer. Some user did the math and there needs to be at least 120 KEYS purchased per hour to keep the timer at the maximum. At the moment there is something like 6,000 KEYS purchased per hour so we are not even close to worrying about the timer expiring yet.

There is obvious potential here. The longer this game goes the more dividends you will get. I have about 3k KEYS and that ends up to being around $150 (0.3 ETH) every 3 days at the current rate, which has been slow due to the high gas prices. Also, the shilling to normies hasn't even started yet. The 850 ETH in the pool is strictly from Jow Forums and the guys in the discord. IT IS STILL VERY EARLY. This game has the potential to provide a steady income for those who get in early, and I suggest that you DYOR because the potential here is massive. Even if you don't use my ref link, I recommend that you don't dismiss this opportunity.

exitscam.me/linkmarine

I need to actually know.
How the fuck are these legal???

that I can't answer. But it's best to take advantage of things like this while you can. It's actually pretty genius. Not only do you get the dividends paid out in eth, but all the eth that is locked in the contract is removed from the circulating supply. As a result, the value of eth rises, and so does the value of your dividends

>how are these legal

In a free society, everything that is not illegal is legal. We don't need big brothers permission to voluntarily enter a contract.

Can you give me a case study, and also crystal ball me a projection for size this pot can get to?
Also, the dividends are based on the amount contributed? Per key/ you get what?

Tantines, ponzi's (pyramids)...
"They" can prosecute for this.

There have been 5 of these sort of things shilled Jow Forums

THEY'VE ALL
Ended same way; the creators exit taking the jackpot.

THANK YOU!

Well, the developers who made Fomo3D are the same ones who made POWH3D and that contract has more than 70,000 ETH handled. Personally, I think that Fomo3D will surpass that because it's more normie friendly, and because of the competitive aspect when the pot is up for grabs. The dividends are based on how many keys you hold. The price per key goes up slightly as more and more people buy them, but the developer stated that the price of one key will never get high enough that an average person can't afford one. With enough marketing and normie awareness I can see the pot reaching 50k ETH easily. Keep in mind that the game is in its early stages, nobody is talking about it outside of the discord and biz. Biz is always the first place that is exposed to these types of projects.

I welcome 'them' to do so.

its a fair risk isnt it. what are the other 5?

>replying to namefags

>fucking your fellow/biz/ tard out if money
>begin a scamming piece of shit
>lying your ass off

I'm not doing any of that tho. If you took the time to actually research the project you would understand that it's legit.

Glad to see that Fomo3D has helped pump life back into POWH after it stagnating for a bit. Between the two I've already made over 8x my initial investment, but Jow Forums will complain and claim it's a scam, ignoring free money.

exitscam.me/fomotime

Attached: 5397c959956a74be378b4a6055cd299f048f333caf0e7763f2e884856d2b07f5.jpg (397x520, 25K)

not true. Legally, you can't enter into a contract that makes you a slave.

>If you took the time to research bitconnect, you would understand it's legit.

>If you took the time to research falcon coin, you would understand it's legit.

>If you took the time to research davor coin, you would understand it's legit.

>If you took the time to research P3D, you would understand it's legit.

how much are the keys worth currently? and how much dividens is it currently paying per key hold?

Good luck prosecuting a decentralized contract that runs autonomously on computers all over the world. It'd be akin to suing every internet user because the internet can be used to access pedophilia
Any legal censorship would also in itself require to acknowledge ether as legal tender

You put money in to get some dividends and to make sure your ETH stays in the contract.

Gives the creators enough time for other retards to enter before exit scamming.

mentally ill tripfag acts as one would expect
it's a smart contract with anyone with an IQ over 100 could audit. Powh3D was shilled for months and still lives, no "exit scam" (impossible by design)
the amount of technical illiteracy on this board is astounding. do you guys seriously put your savings in memecoins without understanding the slightest thing about blockchain technology?

1 ETH will give you ~1000 keys, but the price of keys is increasing every day. The dividends depend on how much ETH is currently entering the contract. For example, since I bought my 3k keys the pool increased by 200 ETH, and I made 0.5 ETH back.

yet another shitty Ponzi scam being shilled by scum.

God damn I can only imagine the rock hard boner I'd get from over 70,000 ETH in the pot