Why do MENA women do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=c8hVPjZLJlA&list=LLk_SCeJrUuCNO3MoN6vNIow
@ 1:27 that's literally me in Belgium.
Walk on the streets, some moroccan girls pass by me, they all start laughing like: hahah this fucking whiteoid!

while, just like that guy on his vespa, I'm looking down and thinking: I will never get a MENA gf.
pic related: me in my dreams

Attached: 1547946602639.jpg (720x960, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JxVx3DGQFgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> hahah this fucking whiteoid!
That's not what they are thinking idiot. They actually find that guy cute and attractive

>he doesn't realize they want his dick
this is why you'll stay virgin

Can music videos like that even be shown on TV in most Arab nations?

>Converting for degenerate whores
Sweety, like all women they want to be subjugated, western m*lims are weak infidels and their liberated women yearn for the hand of God. These whores will suck your toes and eat your ass if you so will it

They are aired here all the time, and most of these music channels are Saudi owned

you're just saying that to make me feel better, but I have accepted the truth that I will never marry a qt hijab-wearing MENA waifu

Attached: 1552664886011.png (1008x1072, 487K)

Isn't Lebanese music one of most aired in MENA?

Nice José, but here in Belgium, most muslim women have at least 3-4 children and are a loving mother to them. While w*stern women like my own disgusting whore mother sleep around and dump their sons on the street

Attached: WHITE SHARIA.jpg (843x960, 129K)

Another slave who wants to kill his master only to embrace another. Ideology won't cure an endemic of despondence, certainly not in the mind of someone who's quit before the race began. But then again, it's easy to be weak, you've done it your whole life

Feeling the heat Schlomo?

Yes it is very popular

Thought I was Mexican? I'd call you a traitor to your countrymen but lets face it, you're too inadequate to get a girlfriend, let alone swing a pendulum. Sad

Judging from the flag you could be a Jewish Mexican for all I care, now fuck off zionist shit

Attached: 1550505973737.png (696x602, 324K)

What an ironic post for a race traitor lusting after brown harlots. You're the golem.

Why do first-worlders love talking about the Middle East so much despite knowing jack shit about it?

GIVE ME AN ARAB GF RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Attached: 1525744262303.png (671x690, 694K)

Go get one yourself, incel.

Fine, this means war.
We will invade the middle east and take all the arab qt's with us back to europe.

Attached: Based Willy.jpg (338x473, 22K)

Follow your dreams.

Attached: IMG_9414.jpg (640x568, 64K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JxVx3DGQFgQ
maybe there is hope for me after all

Attached: 7d35f73a0c8026369d3048328bd112d1.jpg (1200x765, 110K)

Take our sluts if they already haven’t hopped on the cock carousel. The real queens have always remained chaste.