Why are are Anglos so smart?

Why are are Anglos so smart?

Attached: f8bc126e4b23191e1c6201.jpg (600x323, 70K)

literally no americans are "anglos" anymore dude it's not 1640, absolutely nobody here has purely english ancestry, and the ones that do are like 35% max

we're mutts m8 face it, we're british-irish-german mutts if not more

Money

Americans aren’t anglos

FUCK anglos

>"american" universities full of chinkies and cohens

Attached: 1544861889195.gif (250x188, 886K)

we're anglo in every single aspect besides heritage

jews are white and aglo

that's like saying british indians or jamaicans were anglo

Indians and Jamaicans don't use English common law or speak English as their first language

a ranking made by anglos rates anglos well
imajyn my shoq

Nigga what the fuck do you think Jamaicans speak then

Don’t post anymore

you might as well call us romans then, since we have a heavily roman influenced government and society

Jamaicans speak Creole
we're direct descendants of Englishmen who told the king to fuck off

lul keep thinking that muttboy

I will John Gonzalez

American universities have more money probably. Also how is this measured? why Harvard has a perfect 100?

lel. my last name is english, but you're delusional if you think literally anyone in america is completely english when they only came over in the 1600s and 1700s

What? Yes they do.

Because in Continental Europe Institutes do the sciencing,they are often partners of universities in some capacity.

Privatization

Not sure if that's the one, but I remember checking how one of those uni rankings were measured, and a big factor was "number of papers published in english". That being said, they're still probably at the top, or near it.

do you know that Anglo is not the same as English right?

Theres a seperate word for a reason. Just like Hispaic is not the same as a Spaniard

Why do Anglos use 10 year old charts to make a point?

Attached: si_qs_world_university_ranking_2016-17_0.jpg (741x1200, 172K)

I'm living proof that you're wrong

16/20 are Anglo

kek

>anglos
>smart
well, maybe. americans are so smart they invented an index that doesn't have anything to do with the actual quality and education of and at a university and doesn't take the different systems (such as research, which is rarely done in universities in most european countries) into account just so they can say they are so smart

Attached: LMAO.jpg (702x338, 92K)

and another shitty index

next

Attached: QS World University Rankings Methodology_0.jpg (674x960, 148K)

True, but then again, there isn't any good way of judging universities objectively, is there?

imagine being this retarded

>seething muhammad his shitty can't make into the top 10

Attached: 1504415929220.png (618x911, 524K)