Why is the rest of the world so bad at their jobs?

Why is the rest of the world so bad at their jobs?

Attached: 87EECFC1-867D-4408-B834-0A2DD1474981.png (422x281, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporation_tax_in_the_Republic_of_Ireland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Germany is literally Satan

I don't understand why Canada's productivity is that much lower than the US's.

why?

Number of the beast

Hell and fire was spawned to be released.

Our company has a French branch and I can safely say this chart is bullshit lol

They're lazy weed smoking communist faggots who sold their country to china

Attached: 1200px-Donald_Trump_official_portrait.jpg (1200x1520, 463K)

You don’t? Have you met a Canadian? They’re all literally special needs drooling retards

It's a meme

Attached: https _blogs-images.forbes.com_niallmccarthy_files_2019_02_20190205_Labor_Productivity.jpg (1280x868, 142K)

Shut the fuck up and get back to work Hans you lazy unproductive odious little bacterium

I can't distinguish between Canadians and Americans.

Nah

Attached: 47D8EFB2-60C8-42BA-A808-344BE217635F.jpg (1125x2261, 399K)

Do you think Ireland is the most productive country on earth? Also your data is from 6 years ago

>work at am*zon
>there's some weird law about EU workers get a day off every two weeks or something
>there are a bunch of workers that come here from ireland
>i have to literally go out and take them to horrible places like planet hollywood or applebee's on their day off
kill me

Attached: 1410898652091.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>ireland that high

Attached: 1552425570874.jpg (400x400, 29K)

:(

No, I just think your chart is wrong

Explain why or fuck off

>not sectorial

pretty much irrelevant

canadians are lazy as fuck and not ambitious at all. I hate my country.

Because a third of the population is doing absolute fuck-all working for the government. Bloated public sector demands higher taxes and drains the rest of the economy but no party wants to address this because the public sector voting block is massive.

Because the Irish are lazy potatoniggers who don’t even know how to fish let alone work a proper job

Ball’s in your court bergjuden

>Ireland
>productive
Irish are some of the laziest cunts on the planet.

Oh ok then we agree, sorry. What I meant is that it's calculated in the wrong way. Ireland is so productive because their GDP is inflated by all those tech companies that moved there. So it's a meme statistic

Then explain why their GDP per hour worked is so high. They're just magically generating goods and services without working?

Because the chart is full of shit.

their GDP is inflated
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporation_tax_in_the_Republic_of_Ireland

>"statistics are all shit because they don't validate my pre-existing beliefs!

Why do Americans work so much when their productivity in on par with France and Germany? It's literally the worst of both worlds.

If murricans work so much, why theyre so fat. Hmmmm...

Didn't expext italy to be so high. (((They))) always say italy lacks in productivity

We work about the same amount as most Western European countries and are more productive than virtually all of them

Why is American productivity rated so highly when they seem to spend half their work time chatting?

It isn’t total time worked it’s productivity while at work

You aren’t high, your number is hilariously low, this is just a list of g7 countries and you’re near the bottom

Cheers

Attached: vacances.jpg (640x360, 37K)

because we get shit done when it's time to haul ass

But how can obese fags be productive? Hmmmm...

Americans have 5 weeks paid vacation a year, 35h work weeks + mandatory parental leave?

>higher than uk, canada and japan
I think its fine

>35 hour work weeks
why

You mean 'No'. Ok.

I have 50 days off per year

kek

American ingenuity

Japan literally makes its salarymen sit around at work doing nothing but looking like they’re working to keep up appearances so yeah you better fucking be higher than them

Because they have a high gdp per capita probably. Same reason Luxembourg is second here

Doesn’t matter what you say, we work a normal amount of hours, Germans are just lazy fucks

Don’t even get me started on you fucking lazy dagos

Attached: 304301E1-C6EC-415E-8604-EE813B6E3078.png (750x1419, 107K)

Attached: the cuck pledge.jpg (2048x1724, 355K)

We iz productive n shiet

Unironically based

Absolute reported hours worked is a bullshit metric when in some countries this means having a chat with your collegues and spending 2 hours on social media all day instead of getting shit done and countries with high productivity actually get shit done during hours reported worked.

Consider that a third of the country is at romania levels

You’re an oil state and Luxembourg is a bank so with any economy related charts you can safely ignore the two countries

>YOU NEED TO DEDICATE MORE OF YOUR LIFE TO MR SHEKELSTEINS CAUSE STUPID LAZY NO GOOD GOYIM

Attached: 1551525328732.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

stay mad, pablo and stop wasting your time here, your anglo boss is going to fire your sharting ass

But how can obese mongrels with no culture have ingenuity? Hmmm...
It becomes more and more apparent that chart is fake.

You are literally peninsula Romanians

>muh “ambition”
>muh “productivity”
Imagine being this cucked

>my lazy ass is on FIRE

Attached: 593C79BB-C9BA-4E31-AB37-77734F814015.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>american banter

Again these aren't actually hours spent working. These are just hours that were reported to be at work. This is a major difference and not the same if you spend your first hour socializing with your collegues in front of the water cooler.

Hmmm, the mongrel resorts to insults.
Serves as proof to it's rage.

shut up muhommad

Shut the fuck up disgusting wop scum I will dog walk you

>you are mad because you don't slave your life away

Attached: 1552470740261.jpg (1200x1800, 517K)

Is there anything more cucked than defending w*Rk?

Attached: Proxy faggot.png (1328x214, 40K)

Bloated public sector employment rates do not contribute to GDP like private sector jobs do.

Neets have to defend work, because without other people working they wont receive autismbux and die of hunger in basement.

>american """"""""""banter"""""""""
I think american can only bully or get bullyied, there's no inbetween

american products are shit so what are you on about

GDP inflation through being a tax haven.

Similar reason over half your population is can't survive 1 missed pay cheque yet your GDP makes you all seem rich; billionaires.

I don't think you understand GDP or GDP accounting, user.

y u no work, lazy euro

Attached: Chinese work.webm (426x236, 1.54M)

Not stopping us

Yep. We have paid vacation in EU. So what?
In France for example you get 2 days of paid vacation per month worked by law. So you end up having more than a month off a year.

Because your public sector produces shit. In Canada getting a government job is synonymous with getting high paying welfare. You can not show up to work half the time and no one notices.

I think most decent jobs in America provide paid vacations. It's not an alien idea to us.

I'm canadian.

I hate it here. shit wages. high house prices. I'm taking an american job as soon as I can.

Attached: ss.png (1088x1232, 1.55M)

Don't let the door hit you on the way out

>most decent jobs in America provide paid vacations
In my opinion, even people working shitty jobs deserve some paid vacation. Imagine working in a fast food joint every fucking day for years

>He thinks he's going to find somewhere with high wages and low house prices just because he fucks off to burgerland

Hope you get hit by a car and spend your first year of salary on med bills

He's correct though. Many transnational firms that do business in the EU set up HQ's or shell corps in Ireland for tax purposes and their overall financials go into GDP calculation even though only a small part of or none of their activity actually happens inside the country.

>shit wages. high house prices
Welcome to planet earth, 2019
The boomers got rich by inflating housing price and we're fucked

Damn tax dodgers.

house price to wage ratio is empirically better in america than anywhere else in the world and it's not close. even outliers like new york and silicon valley are better than vancouver and toronto.

healthcare is paid for by your employer if you work any half decent job. you're falling for the same shitty memes.

my cousin left for seattle as an engineer and is earning triple in take home wages what he was before.

the TSX is getting slaughtered because our economy fucking sucks while the americans are doing better every year. oh our dollar is in shambles, and our debt is skyrocketing. and the bank of canada is looking at reducing interest rates again because they're scared of a correction.

>most decent jobs

Here it's all jobs, you know.

IIRC apple moving their HQ to Ireland almost raised Irish GDP per capita by double digits.

Based
I hate when some faggot who lives in a stable social democracy whines about muh taxes and fetishizes our shit tax policies.

"I left alone my mind was blank
I needed time to think to get the memories from my mind
What did I see can I believe that what I saw
That night was real and not just fantasy
Just what I saw
In my old dreams were they reflections of my warped mind staring back at me
'Cause in my dreams
It's always there
The evil face that twists my mind and brings me to despair
Yeeeeeeeeeah!"

If he's an engineer, then he's gonna be fine.

>Yanks get 2 weeks of payed holiday a year
>Germans and French get triple that at least
You'd think America would be much higher but productivity is the same

Japanese work culture is so fucked
>be a sugoi goy and work 11 hours a day + overtime to look good for boss-sama!
>you can sleep at your desk though if you get tired, I don't mind

You're confused, friend. These charts are for GDP per hour. You would expect Americans to have lower product per hour because of diminishing returns from labor.

>You'd think America would be much higher
You wouldn't unless you don't understand how fractions work.

Ireland is literally a tax haven