Constellation is designed to be a better alternative to Hashgraph Centralized Node Sytem

That's pretty much Constellation, Hedera Hashgraph but with a much more decentralized incentivized node system called Proof of Meme.

It has a Market Capitalization of 12m right now. Also do you guys realize that these utility tokens don't need a market capitalization of millions at all? The only reason insanely high market caps are justified is if they coin is trying to win the competition of best currency. Constellation is trying to win the only competition I care about, the competition between which coin has the most superior distributed ledger technology behind it.

Attached: Constellation-logo-1[1].jpg (320x320, 20K)

Is it the only DAG smart contract platform?

hedera will also offer smart contracts, but constellation has a much less greedy ICO and proof of meme is superior imo. constellation's team is pretty great, rathul saha is a very great autist

theres nothing we can do right now other than wait. nobody wants to buy low and sell high later. biz wants to buy high sell low

Attached: 2017-02-16 07_18_51-F0.jpg (478x486, 52K)

the contest on kucoin fucked the price up hugely

garbage coin

Yeah I bought more this week.

This is the XLM to Hashgraphs XRP

Memes aside constellation looks great and the team is competent.

hashgraph is also already at billion+ markcap. this shit is 10 mill? lmao. scared to go all in but might go 50%

why is circ supply so low? how will these coins be released?

I believe it's released over 10 yrs for node rewards

lol just read their testnet is in two weeks?
finally anons succesfully shilled me a promising one.

Yeah I can't find good information on that.

>10299979
do a bit more research than, its true what he is saying, if i remember correctly 25% of the total supply will be given to node operators (which is in itself a very decentralized thing, you can host a node from ur mobile phone)

>you can host a node from ur mobile phone
>you can run a hashgraph node from a battery powered device
really comes to show how easily you guys get scammed by someone promising literally anything

>what are laptops

You also cannot run a node of a redundancy network from a laptop. Do you even know what a node is or what performance requirements it has?

no you know why it's so hype. once reddit gets wind of this cell phone nodes, we'll be selling them bags for 100x

and then the shard will freeze because more than one third of nodes was run on devices that constantly run out of energy or lose internet access.

>yfw you don't even know what a hashgraph does

Attached: 1515964601011.jpg (512x512, 50K)

this thing is a next gen platform. its a rare chance to get in ROCK BOTTOM 10 mill cap. this is how to get rich in this game.

“iota lacks the ability to audit timestamp authenticity, that opens up a higher probability of double spend attack

hashgraph, constellation and radix address this, dont know who the winner will be; but cant be investing in hashgraph at 6bln valuation and radix is q4, economics unknown”

no?
Look at universa

20% validator rewards. Remaining 60% is team+advisors+foundation. These are unlocked over the next few years.

you brainlets this thing already got pumped and dumped, sell your bags and fuck off

Attached: 142846327652.jpg (720x699, 31K)