OMG AMA LIVE IN 30 MINUTES

This could change everything if they have any really good announcements. Does anybody have the link to it?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/8zevno/daily_discussion_july_17_2018/e2iuksz/?context=3
youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Mk7Cn0OrOYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Check the subreddit and the telegram. Should be live in either in a bit.

Im with you though if they give a vague update I am reconsidering selling a chunk of my position. Enoughs enough

Where is the link for AMA? i dont see anything in reddit

Will he be wearing a bottle of water on his head

Attached: Screenshot_20180716-205130_YouTube.jpg (759x584, 152K)

How'd it go?

Attached: 2019.png (1458x1036, 1.9M)

Holy fucking shit! How the fuck did they pull that shit off. Huge green dildo time.

Jun Scamegasawa where is the link

ill bet 1 bitcoin that it will be a nothing burger like everything else they do

I cant find anything about this anywhere. Can someone post a link or is this just bs?

Dude its legit they just havent posted it yet. They are uploading the video now

Are the actually kidding us?

if this shit is a bust i am unironically selling. hopefully it surprises me and is good and then maybe i might hold

they are 10 minutes late so far. this better fucking deliver

I cant find a link anywhere even referencing, how do you even know about this? It's not in the reddit nor on Jun or omisegos twitter?

reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/8zevno/daily_discussion_july_17_2018/e2iuksz/?context=3

what a fucking surprise. 22 mins late, this team fucking sucks

they better have something really fucking good or im selling this shit

holy fucking shit. this team has to know their reputation is already fucking shit right now. how the fuck can they not even manage to get a video up on time

never surprises me anymore. every other ama and town hall has been late too. how fucking hard is it to stream on youtube live with a camera or a laptop? jesus christ

I just went all in on OMG. This better moon during the conference.

watch them pull a golem and totally fuck up the stream.

This is it boys. It's either going down or another few months of trading sideways.

Attached: 1355433434.jpg (282x334, 16K)

Weirdest shit I've ever seen. How unprofessional

30 minutes late what a fucking shitshow

are you surprised? what a scam

just embarrasing at this point. I ask myself everyday why I invested in a thailand payment processing company. Then I look back at juns old tweets and see he tagged vitalik in everyone of them.

the comment section was hillarious, i recognize nobody from the twitter comments anymore. they prob all realized a long time ago this is a vaporware

Are they finally live?

nope still nothing

seriously consider selling everything if this is a shitty theoretical plasma update again or a demo of their sdk.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE VIDEO

Attached: 1466908349688.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Ya this is really starting to fucking suck. Really hope I wasnt hustled.

Guys the video is up!!!!

youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

not hustled imo. just grossly inconsiderate and bad at time management

Doesn't really work when the embed button shows a thumbnail.

Gooked

Jun Scamegasawa strikes again. He cant keep getting away with this

Not on my Mimi app LOL darn it

how do i get a refund?
i fucking hate this garbage coin
spending all their funds on gender quota hires and sending moccasins to people in fucking africa
what a joke

We can't catch him, he's too fast on that skateboard!

lol. the director of plasma is a flaming liberal too. his personal twitter shames white people and donald trump.

fucking disgrace

this is fucking ridiculous

>white people and donald trump
Fuck em

Attached: 20180716_224243.png (1080x1440, 606K)

so they have been working on uploading the video for about an hour now

Kek look at this cuck. The director of plasma. His twitter is filled with racist rants about white privledge too.

Maybe thats why plasma has been so delayed. This SJW faggot is in charge

Attached: cuck.png (912x352, 57K)

now we know why omisego is a breeding ground for gender apologists when gender is not even an issue

Attached: cuck2.png (918x675, 1.14M)

>20 minutes into shitcoins and chill and she gives you this look

that’s kinda creepy taking a picture of those women without their permission
ummmm not okay

fuck this shit im selling at a 70% loss idc anymore

pathetic 1 hour and still nothing fuck this shitcoin

The FUD shills are ridiculous ITT

Also, nothing of importance will be announced... its an AMA.

nothing of importance is ever announced because jun scamegasawa exxagerated his business prospects with this PoS and has an understaffed plasma team lead by a few college grads.

and kasima the white racist is too busy taking pictures of women and tweeting about how he hates america so theres that too

lol i have defended this piece of shit for close to a year and im sure that’s the case with a bunch of people in here
they can’t do anything fucking right it is pathetic at this point
bitbeans future looks brighter than this currently

I've been in it the same amount of time. Everyone is just salty because they thought they would have lambos by now. You're view on the project is being distorted by your disappointment. Almost nothing has changed since this thing was the bees knees a year ago. Ok, they made a few stupid videos...big whoop. Vitalik is a freaking autist and Ethereum has still been successful. Just give it time.

this was only the bees knees up until september when they were heaviily shilling in twitter and taking pictures. When that died down tis been a dead animal. People started to realize it was all hype.

the omg sdk is the only thing delivered in a year and we dont know who is even using it because this fucking team is apparently under 10 layers of ndas. meanwhile other projects communicate with their investors about partners.

and where the fuck is the exchange acquisition

its about fucking time this better be good

youtube.com/watch?v=Mk7Cn0OrOYU

my god its cringe

Oh my fucking god. this team is shit.

fuck the migger was right. were fucked.

>we've just released a wallet.
LOOOOOOOOOOOL that's it? jesus fucking christ

lol. what is wrong with the guy in the gray sweatshirt? he actually seems special ed

>WE ARE NOT GOING TO BREAK THINGS ANYMORE...FOR NOW...WE MIGHT IN FUTURE VERSIONS, WHEN WE STARTING PLAYING WITH THE BLOCKCHAIN, AND THESE KINDS OF THINGS.

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol fuck there is literally nothing. I cant fucking believe i believed jun scamegasawas lies.

THEY HAVE LITERALLY NO PARTNERS

Skip to 14:30

14:49

KASIMA THE WHITE HATING KEK LOL

Jesus I can just tell he likes sniffing his own liberal SJW farts

ITS COMING...SOON..
>SOON ;-)

ahahahahahhahahahahha

Someone tell me what the fuck this is. Supply went up with no announcement a week ago upping the market cap by 300 million. What the fuck...

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-16 at 10.27.33 PM.png (588x374, 78K)

SOON

Attached: SOON.png (207x184, 89K)

teams tokens unlocked. and lol Im actually considering selling everything after that town hall.

They straight up said its not even connected to the block chain. Yo this is just some fucking side research project for the Omise company. If OMG fails they will live either way

im selling. this is an absolute and utter shitcoin holy fuck what a fucking joke

sell you idiots. i dumped my bags at the bithumb listing date two months ago. thanks for the BTC

at least you got out at $20. Im going to sell here and go to XLM. at least XLM has a fucking research team and is on a dip too. Jesus christ why did I hold OMG for a year for this utter shtt

who thought it would be a fucking good idea to record a video in a fucking basement. i mean look at that couch. did they steal it from my old frat house??

SOON

Jesus Christ this guy is ugly.