1. Your country

1. Your country.
2. How do you execute gays in your country.

Attached: hangingPA_468x481 (3).jpg (468x481, 31K)

We fuck them to the grave.

with hugs and headpats till they die

Now this is a blast from the past, Kamil.

we pull out all their teeth and then force them to choke on our dicks

Make them watch predator

based ilham
we send them to chechnya

Send their information to the sharia police

As S. King said, sometimes they return.

Don't because we apparently were the first ones to have gay rights or gay marriage legalized at least in Europe

how imprecise and barbaric

By wearing out their cocks with our tender boipuccies.

Attached: mfw.png (496x507, 408K)

We elect them into government make them minister for foreign affairs and then send them into shitholes like yours to cuck your leaders into shaking hands and posing in photos with them.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Hey, its efficient as hell.
You can hang multiple of them, no need to install and uninstall gallows, no wood or rope wasted.

wtf
thats truly satanic

Attached: sam.png (281x375, 129K)

Hans, handshaking isnt cuckish. Stop being a sociophobic asshole.

It's not about the handshake it's about treating a faggot like a honored guest of state.

>handshaking isnt cuckish
Sure, it isn't.

Attached: hs.png (429x416, 396K)

That's called "diplomacy". A diplomat isnt a man/woman/faggot/flying saucer, it's a representative of a said country, and must be treated as a quest.
Plus, we it isnt our faggot, so no one cares if he gets hanged or not. Do your own job.

Germans are a wacky bunch

>That's called "diplomacy"
Exactly, it's forcing savages like you at least show a fraction of civilized decency by the countries that invented it.

Nigga pls. All germans invented were being cucks.
Dont be sad that ones like you are being hanging out without you.

>he says while he lives in a nepotist shithole that has never contributed anything besides fuel for 56%ers

>Exactly, it's forcing savages like you at least show a fraction of civilized decency by the countries that invented it.
Thats fucking rich, coming from a german. Civilized country lol

>literally living in a despotic shithole satellite state caught up in a frozen conlfict which has never contributed anything to the world that shit they digged from the ground

>poo in the loo

We import muslims to kill them for us, thanks Mohammeds

>a despotic shithole satellite state caught up in a frozen conlfict which has never contributed anything to the world
Are you projecting?

We use our cranes to advance civilization instead.
>the feels when you will never be a desert shithole that didn't amount to anything in 1000 years

No. You you know that 'despotic', 'satellite state' and 'frozen conflict' are clearly defined political terms, none of which apply to Germany. Are you implying that you are politically illiterate?

Hardly

Here's a short story of German "civility", takes place in Ukraine, a medium sized city, during WW2. My own relatives were smart enough to gtfo but some of their own relatives decided to stay put.

The man was accused of being a communist by collaborationist who wanted his stuff - he was shot dead by germans.
The woman was hunted with dogs for several days. She was caught and killed. Another relative was shot dead for not serving the germans properly.

So don't talk to me about civility and civilized countries you fucking fag. If I could press a button and every German would dissapear I won't say I won't do it. If I could pick up a hammer, and physically destroy every german, I also don't discount that I won't do it.

Fucking them to death

Attached: 1514531440036.jpg (301x263, 27K)

death should be instantaneous and without undue suffering

Are you aware that no living German apart from a tiny percentage identifies or condones with the actions of the Nazi regime? They would gladly hand you the hammer to smash the skull of those that do.

t. pookrainian jew

>none of which apply to Germany.
Hello Annegret

Politically illiterate it is. Ok.

Of course I'm aware of that.
At the same time if you roll back the clock, only a tiny percentage of germans were against the system. Hell now I remmember another story when the germans were passing through my grandpas village and one of the group shot a twelve year old kid standing in front of his home. Your people and your country showed the world what human beings looked like at their worst, civility isn't something you should be talking about, yes even now in 2019.

The Germans collected Ukranian Jews in ghettos and starved them to death/shipped them to camps. Many were killed on the spot.

1. Russia
2. I'm contemplating buying a helium tank

t. Political Science major in the 14th semester

t. Hauptschüler in 14th Semester of Hartz 4 Science

CE/CS student actually but it's already very exposing that you honestly believe that those things are college-level subjects instead of oberstufe shit.

>Your people and your country showed the world what human beings looked like at their worst, civility isn't something you should be talking about, yes even now in 2019.

Not really since only a minority of people still live in the 1950s in their own head like you.

Nah, its rather that the people I know that use the term "politically illiterate" unironically and constantly were a bunch of long-term pol.sci. or similar students majors desu.

based. every german should die

>replying to your own posts

Its just plain hypocrisy. You can't go from committing mass murder seventy years ago to being a shining beacon of human rights that fast. That kind of society happens due to organic growth of humanistic ideals, not a forced march where you can grab a trophy at the end.

Your country, and people made a thin veneer around their true selves, which was further whitewashed by US because they needed bodies to fight communism and you were it. You may not agree to the past in a post but deep down you havent really changed that much

Savage

Based, fuck faggots