My boyfriend is updating his resume and he wants to make a summary that calls attention to his multiple capabilities

My boyfriend is updating his resume and he wants to make a summary that calls attention to his multiple capabilities.
He's a class C driver (drives medium sized commercial trucks) but but he's also VERY good with computers so he wants to showcase both of those abilities in a professional manner.

Can anyone help us out with a small summary?

Pic unrelated. Just my dog haha

Attached: FB_IMG_1523360163137.jpg (720x720, 46K)

If hes very good with computers then just ditch the truck driving skills thing. He has to make a choice where the most money is.

Well from past experience it's the harder labor that's getting him more money
(Delivering, transporting, lifting)

Plus he's the sort of person that works best alone so he enjoys driving and doing things on his own.

Those skills in no way intersect, and in 5 years maximum there isn't going to be any need for truck drivers or any other driver, stick with the computer stuff.

lol retard. We're like 20 years away AT LEAST from automated trucking

That may be true but someone still will have to physically remove the cargo. Trucks cant turn into autobots and deliver the cargo to the door

More like 10 years.

This is some of the least inspired bait I've seen in a long time. Kudos.

I dont even get what you mean....why would it be bait?
This isn't /b/ my friend

Dispatch.
>hurr dure retards

stupid thread
you tailor your resume to the jobs you are applying to, you don't just shotgun every skill you have onto a piece of paper and throw it out there
if you "boyfriend" (aka you) is applying for a driving job you list your driving experience and qualifications
if its for some gay computer shit then list the gay computer shit
slap on 'proficient at excel/word/office/etc.'
>my friend
yeah its bait, shut the fuck up and read some guides on creating resumes
better yet get used to using the federal resume format so your shit gets snagged by recruiters doing key word searches online

considering this looks like a gay relationship it goes against my beliefs to help. sorry. please find god.

You're really a try hard aren't you?

At my boyfriend's last job they had jobs for truck drivers and jobs for people who had to be on computers.

He's simply trying to showcase he has the ability to do both

Be it dispatch, heavy lifting, driving, routing, ect

A resume Is supposed to point out your abilities. You dont just right what's relevant to the position. If you feel you can be an asset to a different position in the same company is doesn't hurt to showcase that.

Again....wtf are you guys spewing about bait? This isn't /b/

Not gay user

This is a business and finance board.

Well i felt this subject fit here.

I thought perhaps there might be some professional individuals who could give good advice

Speaking as a professional, have you and your boyfriend considered a murder suicide combo? I think it's in your long term best interests.

Incredibly professional. Go to /b/ dear.

go back to redddit bitch........

entire thread is bait lol
sage

Then gtfo this board with your yeasty blown out vag

I dont go to reddit kid