Pearl Harbor

It was perfectly legal military target.

Why did Americans get so angry and still call it a terrorist attack?

Attached: pearl-harbor-3-248ce12.jpg (620x413, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l9ag2x3CS9M
combinedfleet.com/economic.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it was an attack with no declaration of war, essentially perfidy most unforgivable

Attached: XgqJF7G.jpg (960x720, 90K)

kek
>The last time the United States formally declared war, using specific terminology, on any nation was in 1942, when war was declared against Axis-allied Hungary, Bulgaria, and Romania, because President Franklin Roosevelt thought it was improper to engage in hostilities against a country without a formal declaration of war. Since then, every American president has used military force without a declaration of war.[2]

lmao

>germany defending japan
heh

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

>without a declaration of war
Did the congress ever declare war since?

nobody here considers it a terrorist attack

>korea defending usa
colour me surprised

Because the got caught with their pants down. Americans embargoed Japan, now sure - Japanese were literally devils, but mutts weren't that far off and still arent.

This

We see it as cowardly but I’ve never heard Pearl Harbor referred to as a terrorist attack

we get angry because they attacked us, what's so hard to understand about that?

Congress declares war Hans, not the President

Non Texan cuck. Pearl Harbor barely did any damage anyway, japs kept hitting the same ships and avoided some good targets.

Attached: 1513558880000.png (535x586, 327K)

You guys didn't declare war on Belgium either when you dropped bombs on Mortsel. So that's not a valid argument.

Attached: My amerimutts.jpg (373x1920, 127K)

desu don't really care we got our revenge when we raped okinawa

>It was perfectly legal military target.
It quite literally wasn't

It's almost as if Belgium was occupied by a country we were at war with

We didn't declare war on France either and we bombed the fuck out of it retard

Imagine if Lexington, Saratoga, Yorktown, Hornet and Enterprise were in Pearl Harbor that day and not out on excercises.
Ugh what could have been.

Wouldn't have mattered.
youtu.be/l9ag2x3CS9M

No shit the US had superior industry, but a Pacific War where the US in the beginning had a complete lack of Fleet Carriers, it would be a curbstomp all the way to Hawaii until at least late 1942.
In the long run, Japanese lack of industry and cancerous pilot training procedures would still dab on them, but the war would be much longer and definitely very different.

A more in depth article about this subject combinedfleet.com/economic.htm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution

I have literally never heard it be called a terrorist attack