BITCOIN IS UNIRONICALLY NEVER GOING BELOW $5.8K AGAIN

Now is the time to buy. We cannot go below $5.8k. Read the recap from last thread. Also, I literally got banned or kicked from a noteworthy P&D discord, only for saying "What do you guys think of the rumor that BTC can't fall below $5.8k due to CME Futures needing to keep a minimum of $100M market cap?" Proof that people are trying to silence this fact.

We literally cannot go below $5.8. I saw a random post on Jow Forums that was multiple paragraphs long trying super, super hard to declare that "Bitcoin CAN go below $5.8k, the rumor that CME futures has to keep the market at $100M is a lie!" To put THAT much effort in killing this 1 idea means that this 1 idea is true, and ((((SOMEONE))) Doesn't want this truth to be well known. Will we touch $5.8k again? Possibly, but possibly not, so 6.3k or 6.4k is as good as time to buy as any.

You might say

>b-b-but we fell below $5.8k earlier in the year during one of the crashes! It went to $5.5k

True. It CAN drop below $5.8k, but here's the funny part.....CME will shit their pants when that happens as they HAVE to buy up bitcoin to bring the market to $100M by EOD or whatever deadline is, which could be 4pm ET when wall street closes or it could be some other deadline like midnight ET.

I will post more proof once this thread reaches 100 posts. Sadly, we didn't reach 100 posts last thread, so I didn't post it.

Attached: Vintage-Black-Swan-Image-GraphicsFairy.jpg (1797x1800, 671K)

Other urls found in this thread:

longforecast.com/bitcoin-price-predictions-2017-2018-2019-btc-to-usd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bitcoin is going to 1.5k.

Attached: 1530977292785_edit_1531216371943_edit_1531322915891.jpg (176x215, 8K)

The dark man is correct, Do NOT Enter The Market. Bitcoin is going to $1,500 in August.

Attached: 1531277500482.jpg (1200x810, 83K)

You ruin your credibility with the ((())) shit. Just a pointer for tomorrow's thread.

(((GOLDSTEIN))) detected

This august meme is because BTC ETFs have a deadline to be accepted in august.

Listen dude, I have no illusions about the Jews being crooked as fuck, I'm just trying to help you tune your bait for next time. Naming the Jew just brings out the Jow Forumstards.

Nobody gives a fuck about CME futures

Lmao, it doesn't matter how many fucks are given about CME, the fact is, by law they are required to have $100M bitcoin minimum to operate futures so they have created a new floor that cannot be penetrated.

They can delist the futures which at these pathetic volumes are a meme anyway

>implying they're going to delist futures when they make so much money off liquidating people over and over

>implying there's an infinite pool of suckers with short memories
Actually nvm, just bought 100k

>33
>moloch
>Jow Forumstards
Where do you think you are?

Attached: 1513822210304.jpg (2310x2170, 818K)

I'm just trying to help a namefagging summer friend craft his bait so that he might better troll for (you)s. Maybe if he gets good at it he can pajeet with the best of them.

Are you going to keep calling it bait at $7k? $8k? $10k?

>btc pumps to $50k

n-n-nice bait

Reveal your stunning revelation then. I'll wait.

Not until 100 posts, and at least 20 unique IDs, both conditions must be met.

Ok, see you next moon mission sometime ~2024.

OK bye

What is the main purpose of these threads user?

There is a lot of sites out there which claim to predict the future price of Bitcoin. The main one being the link below. It makes sense for BTC to go in this direction before we get a new ATH.

longforecast.com/bitcoin-price-predictions-2017-2018-2019-btc-to-usd

Attached: 21431654267.jpg (1584x957, 148K)

you need to crawl back, polmaggot
>mental illness is not a choice

Wanna see $6800 broken before I take anything from OP seriously

make it happen and do you know if it will lift all cryptos or just btc first again like last year?

Fine it can't go below 5.8k. What evidence do you have that we just won't flatline?

They would just delist it

>We cannot go below $5.8k
>True. It CAN drop below $5.8k
So which is it, faggot?

Nigger swan or any other user, will we see ETFs this time? Sentiment seems very positive.

Attached: 6B15B916-E54B-4064-8692-646344F6E9FF.png (1080x1920, 1.06M)

Go BITCORN GO!

If we get denied 3.5k is certain

corn in my poop

>corn in my poop
this

Yea sadly youre a fag who no one cares about and you will never break 100 bumps in these threads.

Come back and try again tomorrow though.

Right, because Jews are innocent, harmless creatures, just like they are portrayed on TV