Someone used my referral and I'm happy, but I want to have a serious discussion at this point about the game

exitscam.me/662
someone used my referral and I'm happy, but I want to have a serious discussion at this point about the game.

I got in with about $400-500 , now worth about 3.5k eth , made a return of about $40 today, made about 35 the day before that, 120 the day before that, and 80 the day before that.

I have been reinvesting since the start, I personally believe it is still a good investment, if I didn't I would just take the eth from my vault the whole game and celebrate being so early, I bet a good deal of people constantly reinvest. Game has over 2,000 accounts.

What is everyone's withdraw/reinvest thoughts?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-12 at 12.28.05 AM.png (783x154, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exitscam.me/official
exitscam.me/stealmyeth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm going to wait until I break even before reinvesting. About 25% there

/spit
Scumbag

Attached: dapps.png (512x310, 17K)

not a bad idea desu, I just honestly see this getting huge. like 50,000 eth.
only 2880 keys need to be sold everyday, currently at 50,000 eth they would be between $10-40$ is a reasonable estimate. game is not going to end for a very long time. Just a matter of how long it will take to make comfortable profits. Not a huge fan of "get my investment back then let the profits roll" I invest in things that to my belief will outpace inflation, if I am confident I don't want to take profits until late in the game

i got a referral too, good times.

i honestly think this game is going to go for a long time. the pot will eventually slow in growth but never stagnate completely. once bots get involved it will get interesting. set and forget.
will keys get expensive? probably. who the fuck knows.

they would be .15 eth if every eth in the world was in the game

p3d is where its at

Attached: 5.png (1099x562, 34K)

whats the site for that chart?

powh.trade go to weekly and go to supply.
the numbers dont lie!
enjoy user.
also check out powh3d.eu for more charts and statistics. make sure to check the code on etherescan, and drop by the discord for more info.

Attached: InventorF3DQuikMATHS.png (956x1119, 98K)

This shit is uniroincally the best thing to happen to crypto.
If the pot gets to 10,000 ETH normies are going to buy in like crazy and start a massive bull run.

going to be insane once the eth value gets higher as it is going to on a decentralized platform for millions of dollars at stake

how are the normies going to find out about it? The timer is starting to hit lower numbers (nothing crazy, but like 23:45:00) which it hasn't gone to before. This leads me to believe that the natural demand for such a project is drying up and we need to find new money to enter.

I can't wait to claim the part that's on lockdown in the vault once the game ends next year. Free money.

I feel like I'm going to be able to retire once the short game comes out, thats when the real fun and hype and marketing will begin

When the timer gets sub 30 seconds so many bots are going to buy keys and bring it to 23:59:59 then rinse and repeat til it becomes too costly. Actually this game might never end for YEARS, it is much more likely someone finds a vulnerability in the smart contract before the round actually ends.

Shilling campaign, the funds raised so far have been strictly Jow Forums and the discord
You only need a few people shilling on /CryptoCurrency for this to snowball.

so keys are always going to be affordable. the game will never end. there are simply too many people in different timezones aware of it. 24 hours gives anyone a full day to keep up with the timer. this is just pass the parcel, money going around. the only things that can stop this are if the website goes down or the pot is stolen by one of the devs.

a slow, gradual interest bearing fee free bank account. thats what this game is. the more people that find out about it the less chance that it will ever end.

It is a smart contract so the website can go down and Ethereum savvy people can still buy keys through the smart contract.
Don't forget about bots that never have to sleep.

How so, through a special strategy or just buying early?

Use the Official Page ONLY

exitscam.me/official

keys always affordible, millions are normies are going to look into this, this game may last 5 years, but someone is going to win, thats for sure, and thats headline worthy

Steal a bit of my divvies bros, use my linky dinky

exitscam.me/stealmyeth

Attached: 1531785772330.png (601x184, 25K)

buying in early enough, I bought in the first week, we are incredibly early, pretty much everyone in with 650 keys will be much better off, not loaded, but rent and a car payment for 5 years maybe

That's what I thought. Still only made 66% back so far but I'm patient. Bought a bit over 2000 keys on the 3rd day so I hope my future rent will be covered.

Attached: PoWH3D_P3D_Charts_powh_trade_27.png (1808x756, 62K)

I mean, you know the game is going to go on for months at a minimum, with constantly increasing key prices and more eth entering the contact, I think we will be sitting pretty

If you use the official link, you get free ETH airdrops to buy keys

exitscam.me/official
exitscam.me/official
exitscam.me/official
exitscam.me/official

I've been keeping track and my hourly return has already died down. The rate of ETH entering the contract isn't guaranteed other than the baseline 2880 keys which won't bring in that much money short term. I see this as a long term project getting maybe a thousand ETH every month or two, which would still be amazing. Still too early to tell if the pot is slowing down or continuing along the trend line.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-17 at 1.03.30 AM.png (459x481, 25K)

exitscam.me/official
exitscam.me/official
exitscam.me/official
exitscam.me/official

"someone else" is accumulating keys like a madman. also another user mentioned that there have been several large buys so there are definitely people hwo believe in the longterm profits

You have to be a fool to not see how huge this is gonna get. It'l be the biggest pyramid the world has ever seen. Madhoff will be envious.
Get in at the bottom

I'm already in for 3k keys my guy

Congrats to you guys!

exitscam.me/official
exitscam.me/official
exitscam.me/official
exitscam.me/official

>3k keys
>mfw

Attached: 85445345.png (580x720, 46K)

FUCK YOU PAJEET SCAMMER THAT LINK HAS A TROJAN

Someone else is anyone that doesn't have a name.

no someone else is a registered name. you can check on the info site. if someone buys in but doesn't have a name then no message is displayed