IT ALL COMES
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOOOOOWWWWWWWWN

Attached: file.png (620x521, 22K)

So back to the May 23 high.

HOLY FUCK
what happened?

Netflix is shit now, but didnt the normies just give them like a shit ton of emmys?

Too much competition, and too much pressure from the film industry for a bigger cut its revenue.
The streaming industry is balkanizing.

>muh legitimate investments tied to real life companies

Attached: 580b57fbd9996e24bc43bd18.png (400x396, 29K)

Flixxo arrives from the future.

So they only gained 7 million subscribers in the last quarter and Wall street wanted 9 million?

>P/E ratio: 239.61

Attached: 1529157747107.png (1066x558, 63K)

It's funny you ask that, because there's actually a reason.

Subscriber growth fell short of expectations, among other bad Q1 markers.

Stocks have this thing called "fundamentals", where their price is based on actual, tangible factors such as revenue, use, and breaking developments. When those factors change, the price goes up and down in response, as opposed to pure market psychology and manipulation.

Someday maybe crypto will try that too!

>he still buys stocks
>Implying the stock ponzi is any different then crypto
KEK

Attached: 1ewdzs.jpg (399x385, 37K)

They should keep increasing the price since its been working out for them.

While I agree in principle, stocks are certainly not at all immune to market psychology and manipulation.

Attached: 1528853463891.jpg (1200x1000, 174K)

>current year
>FANG stocks
>fundamentals
You wot m8?

Penny stocks are manipulated sure, but it's a lot harder to manipulate everything else

TRUMP CURSE

all those people that shorted can finally breakeven now!

Attached: 1509749882008.jpg (125x120, 3K)

Tech bubble is popping

I got out of Netflix before the big drop and now I have a chunk to invest, what do you think I should invest in?

I looked into it some more, they had a pedo controversy recently as well. Kind of a sick stock to be in if you support that kind of thing.

chinese meme stocks

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 3b5.jpg (904x583, 325K)

Digits call it.

Of all companies, I really want netflix, facebook and apple to go under
so the normies stop worshipping them like gods and putting all their trust in them

when their netflix 'libraries' are inaccessible, then they will understand how stupid they were to fall for the streaming meme

674,000 vs. 1.23 million domestic, huge miss.

>know someone who went in deep on netflix and convinced his family to do it too
oh nonono

That's not a good sign for FANG in general, they all have the same issues.
Is it time for the great FANG bleed of 2018?

Attached: d4c01288h0e8a800816375748caed5832fs7d66eab06a0ecaaea97e4b206e790.png (493x526, 254K)

Attached: 1517221051756.png (960x540, 279K)

May God rest their souls.

Attached: WhatToPress.png (757x556, 470K)

fuck netflix they ruined death note

>last name "Rice"
>isn't actually Asian, but black

racist

Fucking garbage shows, hulu, amazon prime has their own good shows. And maybe the year of The Pirate Bay is finally here.

Is twitch.tv investable? I feel like the streaming business is going to get a whole lot fucking bigger over the coming years.

Just wait till mom's cooking shows start streaming on twitch.tv and then get broadcast on national television

Streaming isn't a meme. Shit like Dear White People which was shoved in your face is a meme.

This. What happened stock cucks? Guess you shoulda bought some coins huh

Attached: C0E594ED-B790-4133-BBEF-35EBD340FBBD.jpg (1536x664, 421K)

My Amazon share is doing great. No indication of a bubble.

you know thats juts the start rigth? see you at 100

>twitch.tv
pretty sure Amazon owns them...

short netflix. it will hit 100

they fell for the leftist meme

Amen to that. Niggers everywhere these days and I'm not even white

get fucked nigger lovers

unironically this

they went full alt-left and started catering to them more than anyone else, problem is those alt-left fags are mostly broke so they don't make for great repeat customers.

i was a netflix sub like 5-6 years ago and there used to actually be some pretty based content on there from time to time, but i looked on a friends account recently and it's complete trash now, there's no way i'd pay for it just so i could watch some ugly old slag talk about how great abortion is

Attached: a17d8ee7-db71-4e8a-8775-dcfed9918d48-getty-621010080.jpg (998x598, 129K)

Faggot cuck service anyways shouldn’t have pushed so much SJW shit

Google

Attached: 1507408558370.png (408x450, 34K)

DIE NIGGERS DIE

Attached: zombie aids doc.png (1276x952, 249K)

call him and see what happened

HURRY INCREASE DIVERSITY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

Only very few actual ok "Originals"(wich often are just labeled as that and are just licensed out, so you can get them elsewhere too), most "normie" people I know share 1 account with like 5 people, because it is not even worth it. They also are now catering to a focus group that does not earn money. They removed a lot of good movies and did not even provided the classic holiday movies last Fall/Christmas. (At least they had Coming to America, I fucking love me some classic Eddie Murphy)

i hope they crash and burn

is this bait? lol. It's most certainly an Amazon company.

Dear white people happend. and a lot of other sjw liberal propaganda bs. 2020 is gonna be great.

That p/e ratio is still nuts for a company with limited growth potential

kek