I know /biz is mostly just for shitcoins but...WTF is happening with the price of gold??!

I know /biz is mostly just for shitcoins but...WTF is happening with the price of gold??!

Attached: Untitled.jpg (373x389, 45K)

>boomers die
>all their gold and jewelry gets sold to pawn shops

looks boring

Attached: BARTED.jpg (634x892, 137K)

bubble pop, look at the price since before the financial crisis

same as crypto, stocks, real estate etc. The bubble is popping. Hope you're ready to buy the dip

shaking out the weak hands. whales are accumulating. leveraged shorts manipulating the market. buy the dip. miners wont let it go below mining cost. this happens every july.

It's generally a lot more volatile than btc.

Attached: Screenshot_20180717-000602_Chrome.jpg (2220x1080, 421K)

its going down and commie doomsday fags are getting rekt

Gold has been dropping because of trump's trade war with the chongers. It has strengthened the dollar. Truth is gold hasn't dipped at all, the dollar has just strengthened against it.

Attached: Screenshot_20180717-001208_Chrome.jpg (2220x1080, 391K)

>Economy is dying
>Gold and jewelry gets sold to afford food
Fixed

Gold goes down when times are good. Also its value is constantly suppressed.

Do you think the Chinese will be able to hold out on selling their stash or do you think the USD will fold first?

Since when Jow Forums was bagholding rocks? I see several shills shilling gold and silver recently.

Gold is gonna moon hard. There are a lot of indicators pointing to the economy shitting itself in the next 1-3 years. Right now short term bonds almost have the same rate and long. Anytime they have overcome long term bonds in the past its been a crash shortly after. This chart is interesting too. It's kinda hard to make money when there is none left to take from the population lol.

Attached: 1531702807990.png (608x553, 218K)

I don't think either will. Why would they? Its gonna moon soon? You think there gonna sell it while down?

If trump doesn't get reelected, you can almost guarantee there gonna pump and dump the economy so it crashes in the hands of the dems.

This happens every year baby boomers are cashing out for reto

Just curious what you think. I'm not sure what will happen. From what I've read the Chinese have accumulated large gold reserves in anticipation of the USD losing reserve status and I'm interested in how it all plays out.

Retirement*

Tone has been calling bear market for forever in gold

>shaking out the weak hands. whales are accumulating. leveraged shorts manipulating the market. buy the dip. miners wont let it go below mining cost. this happens every july.
lol

Bitcoin is the new gold. People are beginning to care more about the VR and virtual gold and less about shiny jew rocks.

You drink monster energy don't you?

Tone is a definitely the dumbest public analyst out there.