Brazil's Nova ERA

>mfw our stock exchange has hit 100k points in the first time in history
>mfw Bolsonaro is at the US to make an historical meeting with Trump and Steve Bannon
>mfw msm general confidence has hit a new low
>mfw it's literally the new era
GLORIOUS NOVA ERA
youtube.com/watch?v=w1JnTcT7XXw

Attached: 1536884635176.png (761x1049, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LkqMEM35So4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow your country finally going from 4th world hellhole to 3rd world shithole good job Brazil

thanks m8, don't forget to vote for bernie in 2020

I hope the crime rate goes down now with bolso,like seriously its fucked up how the pt did that much harm to Brazil.

Also does olavo de carvalho support completely private healthcare?

>Also does olavo de carvalho support completely private healthcare?
I know he supports full private education, but healthcare I've never heard him talking about it tho

Yeah I'm aware he does for education, I also never heard him talk about that either.

>yes, good goy, hand over the Alcântara base for our rockets
>yes, remove visa restrictions for our pedophiles while we keep them for your citizens
Bolsocuck

>the russians have the same deal with the US
>somehow the russians haven't given up their sovereignty over their bases
uhmm

I hope this new Brazilian era succeed, and all of you get to live in a better country withing your lifespan.

Well done Brazil. Hopefully your incredibly high crime rate goes down, so I can go to Brazil on holiday and hook up with a big butt brazilian qt. How would a 6'1 guy with blue eyes, light brown hair and an average face do in Brazil with women?

I'm depressed to realize our destiny is to be either Thailand at best or Venezuela at worst

They would be very interested... on your passport. They would want a ticket out of here, like every sane person.

Don't worry fren, 90% of nations out there are playing bitches for the major powers.

>don't forget to vote for bernie in 2020
This unironically. Or yang

What about interest for one night stands?

Not common here, unless you pay for it. Girls will expect at least a date before putting out. And you REALLY should watch out if your "girl" doesn't have a penis. Play smart, avoid surprises in the bedroom.

You'll always be a monkey, monkey.

pls elect vox

>>mfw our stock exchange has hit 100k points in the first time in history

Second time, you idiot, and that isn't thanks to Bolsonaro.

>mfw Bolsonaro is at the US to make an historical meeting with Trump and Steve Bannon

So important that Trump did not gave a simple fuck, Bolsonaro got receipted by some randoms.
youtube.com/watch?v=LkqMEM35So4

>mfw it's literally the new era

New era? Yeah, a New era were Brazil humiliates itself internationally, stop beneficial trade with some countries only cause ideology, gave up it's interests cause a bunch of retards without even common sense called Bolsonaros are in power, and if it could not got worst guided by "Olavo de Carvalho" kkkk You guys are a joke. It's government is even capable to be worst for Brazil than PT was.

>>mfw Bolsonaro is at the US to make an historical meeting with Trump and Steve Bannon

Anonymous (ID: /i9VWa3k) 03/18/19(Mon)16:50:19 No.206882066▶

Are Trump and Bolso supposed to be announcing something? We're literally getting no coverage of this meeting stateside.

> historical meeting

Delusional monkey.

American daddies

Attached: D14-ku9WwAEe8KU.jpg (1080x1080, 174K)

Bolsonaro need to grow some balls immediately, he is kinda looking like macri right now.

Attached: fffff.png (246x205, 9K)