Culture Pals /cp/

Who is that girl edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia (ew), China (yawn), and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss Argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by Turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share QTs with the Taliban? Want to banter koreaboos?

>Sign up at:
interpals.net/

>Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

>Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw
>qtcrawler:
mega.nz/#F!lQkh0A7R!ROpihereOeBAByYtVu_91A

>Script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed) (embed) (embed)

Old:

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (295x156, 5K)

I'm hungry, whats for dinner?

Your mom's pussy

Hungary Magyar

post her profile

Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.

Or search Hungarian girls. I can assure you, my profile does somewhat stand out as a 4channarian's.

Should I search for online girls?

Search for the (not so) birthday girl.

>:) :D :P :O :'( :) :D :P :O :'( :) :D :P :O :'( :D :P :'( :D :O :) :( :S :D :) :$ :P :D..................................................

what do I say now

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-18 at 18.19.19.png (408x90, 24K)

ask if she got it from her father

>her name was POO
KEK

"How did your mom met your dad?"

No way that's real. How do they come up with these names?

when it comes to chinks etc, they pick western names that they just like, and half the time those names aren't actual names

>tfw no 1st world gf

god I just want a fuckbuddy lads, how the FUCK can't I even get a THAI to send me nudes?

>even considering wanting thai nudes
Big yikes and cringepilled!

I'm getting desperate my obese friend

Paid €3.80 for a small coke what the fuck is wrong with this country

I like the mixed thais tbhwyf they can be pretty exotic looking

Start lifting. You must be doing something wrong, you're flag is a chick magnet

That's an expensive pipe cleaner.

Stop the soy intake and it'll pass
Same as above you soyboy faggot

nah, the exotic thais look decent tbhwyf

Buy superior cheap Lidl coke

This is you, right?

Attached: ukanon.jpg (276x60, 9K)

no, thankfully

I think everyone knows by know that 99% of Brits are ugly bastards rather than intelligent aristocrats

Attached: alan watford.jpg (1404x936, 296K)

me in the back

Can you block someone on whatsapp?

Yes

yes

how?

I know that feel mate

>click on profile
>bottom
>block

Dude on the left looks like Alan from /brit/

thanks portugal

Imagine being that midget lmao

A coincidence i'm sure

Attached: Alan dancing.webm (540x960, 1.48M)

Can't believe I only just noticed he's shopped in

are there any russian speakers in this thread that would be willing and able to help me order some flowers for my russian qt's birthday? I don't speak a word of russian but I have to complete this order form in russian

These days I feel like I'm more interested in talking to girls from rare countries than trying to get a qt

ded

>tfw your cunt isn’t blocked by /skachevsky yet
Good feel

>16 year old STILL keeps viewing me
STOP
T
O
P

If it wasn‘t for the nudes I‘d insult her mother of every generation and block her, god damn girls are autistic on interpals. You have to be so careful what to say to them in order not to sperg. Can‘t imagine how bad it must be for the female equilavent aka greencard hunters on interpals.

Absolutely horrible. It would be like catering to 3/10s and settle for their nudes AND having to get married with them swiftly

In order for them to not sperg*

>not just saying whatever you want to them
lmao @ ur lief pensai

I just want a couple of pictures and videos of a bitch fingering her meathole and maybe pooperhole if she looks clean and I have to be so careful not to say anything that might offend her like not telling her enough she is the most beautiful girl in the world to ever exist.
Females who want greencards have to praise some hairy fat mutts and do the same except it will be 700 times harder and worse, just the wrong interpunction might get them blocked and have a blogpost about them in these threads.

That‘s stage 2, when you want them to fuck off. You can‘t really show off silly materials like cars and your black dick on interpals without looking like a third worlder, tyrone.

Don’t know if I’ll get any nudes out of this one but just received (9) messages from a Tunisian qt living in Carthage talking the Carthaginian empire

Later virgins

Attached: ipals.jpg (540x67, 14K)

Celebrate diversity

Attached: diversity.png (22x684, 4K)

>when you want them to fuck off
a true qt will take whatever you say to her

Think I just found some grill whose nudes I received from another grill on ip months ago and still have on my phone.

Absolutely unthinkable scenes on this app

I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE AND I BRING YOU

How can I up my game from ugly girl nudes to average girl nudes

There's a russian who posts noodles and qts every once in a while.
He is hard to summon.

Can I get a Kurdish militia waifu?

Attached: 01.png (616x394, 510K)

Up standards, practice

how do I up my game from no nudes to ugly girl nudes

Be funny and a decent pic

>Be funny
oh...

Any drama on this general on this last weeks or last month in general?I have been away for awhile since I sudoku my account

What
>a true qt
Miss me with that gay shit, I‘m not in the c-gay scene. I don‘t care if they‘re qts or not as long if they make nudes for me. And I know that only girls who have a fetish to be treated garbage from the very first messages send nudes. Those are rare, stage 2‘ers only like to send me nudes when I am finally being honest about their shit personality.

A decent pic will do it though, girls prefer a good looking guy over an ugly fat autist who is funny

Nazi? Boomer?
Nothing really interesting going on

Neither.
The boomer and the nazi were probably the same

The nazi was underage when active here.
The boomer is a 28yo "saladinha"
Then there's pika, which already went to sleep.
So you're the guy that never shared profile... hummmm ;_;

How do guys normally go about soliciting nudes from girls? Asking for no particular reason.

Yup

>"saladinha"
DIZ-ME ISSO NA CARA E NÃO NA INTERNET
O MEU SANGUE É GALAICO NORTENHO

Kek you don't even need to ask.It majorly depends on the girl but most girls are insecure so they will pretty much give you semi-nudes and nudes so that you can rate them and they feel better about it.Just keep gringing,if she shows clear signs of liking you just keep going maybe she doesn't like to reveal herself maybe she needs to trust you more.

Desculpa

Attached: 1551030071736.png (677x605, 270K)

why do chads like you pretend it's that easy

I wonder what nortenha means.
Google translate says it's north and Cláudia used to have that ip name.
What's so special about the North?

Muh culture

t. Moorish southerner

Kinda sad you‘re glued on your computer seat and the fat girl‘s sweat has made you stick on it forever and ever. When you‘re this obsessed about the c-gay posters it‘s time you ask someone help to scrape the sides of your queen sized butt with a chisel and let you be finally free don‘t you think?

Getting to the point I just ask some SEA to show me her pussy straight up

I don't even have a computer chair.
Yeah I spend a lot of time on here it's a nice place every once in a while :)
Sometimes, I also marvel at the fact people who have things figured out in their lives spend time here. :)

this girl showed me her foot and leg once out of the blue

>/Solon57
is this guy really 21?

Based

Attached: 435CA8EE-C597-494C-99C3-1FA8F1725831.jpg (1536x1282, 1.21M)

Prime example of Appalachian inbreeding

Yes

So you‘re a phone poster makes the case worse i mean if you‘re going to be an autist at least be a non-pleb one, or do you mean to say you lay on your stomach with a laptop? The latter is comfy.
>spend time here. :)
This was a weak attempt to jab at me. i barely come here, you know this yourself, I know you do, you and some other socially awkward people who come to replace their social interactions irl in these threads post here all day since 1/2th of these threads every time I come here has the filipino flag. Besides if I was a regular I wouldn‘t be rude.

Heading to the /co/ thread brb

>tfw only one view in a month
:(
>tfw it was a qt japanese girl
:)

Attached: feels good frog.jpg (400x388, 28K)

Ok so like the next time a SEA messages me I should just immediately ask her for pusy pics or what? Or should I say she is ugly first?
I feel like that will get my account deleted fast

I mean I'm using a regular chair. Jesus stop over analyzing.
>This was a weak attempt to jab at me
yet you respond to it. :)
I just want to bump the thread.
Some people come here without the intention of being rude so it's nice to see some of the things they have to say.

Seething

Pusy

>sent me a 2 minute clip of her playing piano
bretty gud

Attached: well done.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

>the I found the perfect Japanese qt and we have common interests and she seems to like talking to me, but she replies so fucking slow that even if I knew how to it will takes years to get anywherr

Attached: 1552243796541.jpg (914x545, 147K)

nothing brings me joy so I should throw myself out

Are Asian girls overrated?