/brit/

Janny is a fucking moron edition

Attached: 1545604174469.gif (500x283, 942K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vQnw1kf4m_o
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6821521/Man-37-posted-social-media-comments-support-Christchurch-mosque-massacre-weeps-court.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/california-mosques-hate-crime_us_594fd11ee4b05c37bb770e10
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6820769/Teen-accused-sharing-livestream-Christchurch-massacre-faces-14-years-hes-denied-bail.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

janny's lost the plot

this nigga be straight up power tripping

get a load of THIS janny
( . )Y( . )

what's he doing

this must be our new janny

Oh no

Shit lads, janny is enforcing the rules.... What can we do?

LOL.

>too lazy to moderate so he deletes the thread
fuck off cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=vQnw1kf4m_o

Rate my view lads

Attached: 20190318_192833~01.jpg (1920x1440, 522K)

Love 5,6,7,8 by Steps lads
On the Northern Pacer back home listening to it

I'd guess the OP was the cause.

Attached: 1552932254357.png (640x480, 222K)

thread got deleted because a link to some nigger pedophile being jailed is too political and therefore does not belong here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯

How long until they ban Jow Forums, lads?

Attached: 1521599338949.png (295x223, 56K)

>it's a "coworker tries to kill himself again" episode
wish people wouldn't do this
all I can respond with is a very solemn "oh"

Attached: 1552864326894.jpg (1200x1600, 314K)

Janny are you ok? Are you ok Janny?

Solid seven anyway

this place is bloody weird during the week
>only here cause no toil today

SEED
Ha
FEED
hahaha

the most dangerous snake in australia

Attached: 1536279857940.png (682x1024, 1.24M)

what's the deal with this nonsense

Attached: 1446502647753.jpg (169x250, 6K)

oh right the phimosis

think i've got some astral parasite sucking all my energy out, feel shattered

hello brother

pretty good senpai

Attached: JANNY EATING OUT.webm (1280x720, 894K)

what an attention seeker pffftttt

getting an early night
fuck

phimo gang

Attached: 1540705521010.jpg (900x1200, 279K)

surprised it isn't banned already desu

rorke reeling

hello fellow outlaw

Yeah, I might pack it in after UC tonight. I'm wrecked.

stop posting this ugly freak

Chucks feed and seed?

So where are we going when Jow Forums is banned here?

it's only one snake
the camera man could have just killed it right there and been hailed as an Australian hero for killing the most dangerous snake in the country

I am no great fan of Islam or any other religion for that matter. I have and will continue to criticise it when it's right to do so. Some cultural practices and attitudes that stem from religion are abhorrent and the sooner they're stamped out by secularism, education, awareness and modern life the better. Even Muslims, on a wider scale are becoming less devout every generation. A good thing, I'm all for the slow eradication of faith without fact and the nasty ways teachings can be manipulated and manifest in people's behaviour and attitudes. The same applies for Christianity.

That said, how the fcuk can anyone that has the cognitive functions above and beyond a potato not read, listen and view Tommy Robinson and his deliberately divisive and inflammatory rhetoric and not understand how it at worst motivates islamophobic and discriminatory attitudes and behaviour and at best offers apologism for it/tries to rationalise it.

Do I have to get his list of quotes up again where he very clearly and deliberately says things about Muslims and Islam generally rather than being considered enough to differentiate between average, reasonable (despite in my opinion being misguided) followers of a faith and radical, extremist fundamentalists?

I dislike religion and how it's teachings can be warped and manifest as much as the next normal person who doesn't want to see values we enjoy here* eroded but that doesn't mean i can't see Yaxley Lennon for the attention seeking, freeloading* provocateur for what he is.

Trap?

r/unitedkingdom/ dude

not sure how banning things will actually fix the problem
symptoms of the problem, not the problem itself, innit?

terrible dress sense
can tell she'd be a boring mong

media on the ropes

.gs? gotta know the secret to get in there though

How would you now feel if despite having no interest, care or allegiance to Tommy Robinson or strongly believing that TR's rhetoric has no link to the Christchurch attacks that you are now being blamed for something and are responsible because you are also a boro fan and those guys in masks were too? You weren't even there but by association of football team you are now in some way to blame for other people's correct or incorrect interpretation of those mask wearers behaviour and what they stand for. Are we as part of the 'Boro fan community' now responsible for the actions of this small minority? Do we each have to act in response to them in some way now? Of course not because they don't represent us. Despite our rough reputation and violent past a supporters, our football club does not represent those things or hold them as it's core. Yet that's how Muslims are made to feel when a Muslim commits a crime or atrocity. It's not nice is it?

Islam is the fastest growing religion on the planet
Many sects of it have become only more extreme over time

just change your DNS

blog on

dont care

Not in a million years am I going to read this.

They want to silence you.

Attached: 1552931602005[1].jpg (1697x1589, 261K)

save it for your publisher pal

sounds illegal mate
in a way it makes you no better than the shooter

we'll invade Jow Forumscasualuk and call people niggers

should people who incite violence and terrorism be banned from the internet? yes, yes they should

Say some gangsta is dissing your fly girl

lol

elites are desperate, it's all comin apart innit

Ive been silenced lads

Very suspicious, these two

Attached: IMG_20190313_214712.jpg (1500x2048, 680K)

toil en morrow

Attached: 1552931716391.png (540x787, 215K)

no they don't because I'm not a cunt :)

banned from the internet? thought it was a human right these days, damn well should be

Turk shot people in the Netherlands lads

>Stephen Yaxley Lennon

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (644x800, 71K)

holy
fucking
PENG

and yea you're right, highly suspicious, slightly uncanny valley too can't quite put my finger on it

looks like a barbie doll, very nice but odd face and body

wtf alien i love you now

utrecht this and utrecht that

what about christchurch

They want to control you.

Attached: 1552933335714[1].jpg (1024x999, 97K)

>>Stephen Christopher Yaxley Lennon

Average Monday in Holland

Can of redwillow weightless ipa tonight, lovely beer from a lovely brewery

why did he break the law

Una sneeda...

Discussion of both belongs in Jow Forums

what about grenfell

>Founder of the EDL

how do you even ban someone from using the internet? especially now given it basically permeates every aspect of modern life and technology

cringe

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6821521/Man-37-posted-social-media-comments-support-Christchurch-mosque-massacre-weeps-court.html

huffingtonpost.com/entry/california-mosques-hate-crime_us_594fd11ee4b05c37bb770e10

>A Sonoma man who broke into a Titusville mosque, then tied up and force fed an imam a slab of raw bacon now faces 15 years in prison after pleading guilty to charges, the state attorney's office said.

>Wayne Lambright, 53, could face up to 15 years in state prison, followed by 15 years probation for his recent crime at the Islamic Society of Santa Rosa Mosque. Prosecutors said the agreement was reached after discussions with the Islamic Society of Santa Rosa and local police.

>Police said Lambright broke into the mosque in the early morning, ripping down lights, smashing windows and coating surfaces in bacon grease. Pork — including bacon and ham — is prohibited in Islam, a faith followed by 1.6 billion people worldwide.

>Lambright then proceeded to hide in the office of Imam Muhammad Musri until the victim entered, then emerging with a device he called a "Lambright Ray", which was a taser with a balloon attached to it.

>Lambright secured the imam's hands to an office chair with uncooked pig intestines he had hidden under his shirt and then began to tear chunks of raw bacon from a slab with his bare hands, demanding that Mr. Musri swallow them whole or "face the fury of [his] unlimited electricity machine".

>Lambright continued to victimize the imam for 30 minutes, then climbed out of a window while the imam managed to escape his bindings and call Santa Rosa police. Lambright had escaped roughly 30 feet before spraining his ankle on uneven terrain, and was immobilized when officers arrived. He allegedly attempted to evade being handcuffed by dousing his arms in the remainder of bacon grease he had on his person and yelling to officers, "You wouldn't hurt a fellow pig!" before squealing and thrashing violently amid an entire neighboorhood of onlookers.

this is insane
absolute madness

notice they've only arrested white men for this type of thing
meanwhile muslims are out in support of ISIS day in day out on social media and nobody bats an eyelid

Marrakesh?

the multicultural house of cards is teetering on the brink

get me out of this craphole flat in this craphole country fileld with cowardly morons i want to be a united states citizen TODAY. UNDERSTAND?

ohwell

OI TREEEEEEEEZAA

He'll probably get more jail time than the actual shooter

Is this fake?

>Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article.
ah yes

Get me out of this air conditioned nightmare

Goes to show how bullshit these "world's freest countries" rankings are when this is the country that always tops them. What a fucking joke.

yet ISIS videos have been shared without consequence for years LMAO

New goal gf

Attached: felipe.webm (640x1136, 1.11M)

got mental problems

>You wouldn't hurt a fellow pig!
howling

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6820769/Teen-accused-sharing-livestream-Christchurch-massacre-faces-14-years-hes-denied-bail.html

pls don't ban