HOLOMARINES...

HOLOMARINES, OUR TIME IS COMING - THEY SAID WE LOVE FEET - THEY CALLED US BOOMERS - THEY SAID THAT THE FOUNDER OF NETFLIX SAYING THAT IT WAS GOING TO FIX DISTRIBUTED COMPUTING WASN'T ENOUGH

THIS GOLDEN BULL RUN WILL BE OUR BULL RUN.

youtube.com/watch?v=wBlwQpcV95M

Attached: N3wwSCJe_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

promether.com/
holo.host/whitepapers/
indiegogo.com/projects/holo-take-back-the-internet-shared-p2p-hosting-community#/
github.com/Holochain/holochain-proto/wiki/FAQ
medium.com/h-o-l-o/holo-the-evolution-of-cloud-computing-57a0a281b88b
medium.com/h-o-l-o/holos-erc20-token-hot-and-mutual-credit-cryptocurrency-holo-fuel-6d8b6d3938d6
medium.com/holochain/holochain-reinventing-applications-d2ac1e4f25ef
medium.com/h-o-l-o/agent-centric-digital-identity-5314d507f0ab
blockonomi.com/holochain-guide/
steemit.com/crypto/@elysium-renegade/an-extensive-review-of-holochain-a-different-kind-of-cryptobeast
hackernoon.com/wtf-is-holochain-35f9dd8e5908
cryptobriefing.com/holochain-code-review-and-distributed-computing-thoughts/
smartoptions.io/hodl-that-12-beam-me-up-holochain/
ouishare.net/article/fixing-the-internet-how-holochain-wants-to-change-the-way-we-interact
ouishare.net/article/holochain-the-beginnings-of-a-brave-new-internet-vol-ii
investinblockchain.com/holo-promether-partnership/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

After watching that, I unironically bought more. It was described as AirBNB for your computer. Normies are going to FOMO in so hard. This shit could get listed on coinbase.

I've been pretty active shilling this on reddit, and people are all over it. They just can't get because it isn't listed anywhere.

I've said this 10 times now. But this is EOS/TRX at worst. At best it is a new paradigm that will kill crypto. So at worst I am thinking 20x at best 2000x.

The 20x is if it doesn't work at all. If they do what they intend to, its an easy 2000x. It will overthrow crypto.

Just nonstop jargon from this clown.
>hurr we sell little boxes known as holoports, we sold a lot of them, how can u shut that down?? like how can u go and shut that down???
sage

Literally 2000x from here is $1. I genuinely believe this is possible. (see pic related)

Attached: Screenshot_20180712-225813_1.jpg (1080x1053, 238K)

It will in the way that it will be a useful decentralized network, rather then all of these wasted useless models we currently have. It is the first useful one.

My takeaway too was that he is just going to flood the market with compute and hosting so even if people don't want to use it they will because it will be nearly free at the start.

How is that jargon? They are shipping to 5 continents... How do you take that network down?

The mesh is the same as a torrent network? Has anyone stopped torrenting. Get fucked normie.

the point is this fucking hippie retard just spams nonstop bullshit
>like uhh organic dna code man, we want our uhh network to function like a living organism man, dna code man
>we sold uhh a lot of holoports maaan, it's totally decentralized, how can u even take that down??
it's MEANINGLESS SHIT
god this project has to be the single most pathetic fuckshow of them all
and top kek at the jew crew running the whole thing
just remember the barefoot landwhale-that's all you need to remember user

No it makes sense, you can have a more secure network with none of the inefficiency that comes with shitty blockchain that hasn't proven itself only to work as a ledger.

She isn't on the team faggot.

How is decentralized hosting and compute pathetic? How is all of the vetted code pathetic?

Like I said. Worst case scenario = Next EOS/TRX

This shit has people on reddit already excited. EOS marketing was 10x more retarded and they still made it to several billion mcap.

Holochain is at least a 20x. Probably more. I've been putting all the ETH I buy into this. I already hold a decent amount of ETH and I suspect the only thing that can realsitically overthrow ETH (which will eventually be #1 crypto) is something radically different. Holo is the only thing trying to do that, and it shows some potential.

What projects do you like user?

You faggots constantly conflate this shit.
>vetted code
yes
>cryptocurrency as we know it
no
>valid use for a token
no

the token is just a fucking erc20 token, this project is nothing more than whales baiting retards and street shitters such as yourself into spamming it so they can get richer lmao

this project is pathetic and a cash grab

retard

>hey guys look we run a twitter clone on our basic implementation of dht with distributed computing
>so uh yeah buy our erc20 token which has nothing to do with that whatsoever because reasons
>look we sold some shitty embedded computers that run ubuntu, isnt that impressive? that secures the network bro, yeah uh dna based computing organic networks man. share the love.

Kek. This is even worse than omise-idiots claiming plasma will have 1 million tps

>the token is just a fucking erc20 token
There are many valid criticisms of Holo but this guy's an idiot and doesn't know what he's talking about

Holy fuck I already dealt with you retards with EOS before I went 10x on that and rolled it into this.

Why the fuck would a company be producing hardware for a scam? How do you pay for hosting globally? What currency and banks do you use to pay people to host? Raising money isn't a fucking scam you bonobo.

>whales
go look at the distribution compared to any other ICO, it is provably more distributed. You are just fudding shit you don't understand and need to head off to work now Rajeesh.

it is literally an ERC20 token on the Ethereum network.......... anyone can go check this in 10 seconds

holy fuck you people are cultists, this shit makes me rage, i sincerely hate all of you

>Why the fuck would a company be producing hardware for a scam?
because they can sell shitty embedded computer systems at a mark up you stupid fuck? it lends legitimacy to their project in the eyes of RETARDS like you who think this is somehow good or meaningful AND it allows them to profit

skycoin literally does the same thing as far as i understand... they sell raspberry pis to retards at huge markups, and those do nothing lmao
"sky miners" hahaha

fuck, you guys are stupid

It's hosted on the network? You fucking moron. You would have to pay to host the dapp with holofuel. They have said that 10,000 fucking times.

I hate this faggot.

centralized nodes that only work for money, decentralized hosting that can run hosting off of 50mb of ram and a single thread CPU.

Fucking IOTA takes 64gb of ram to connect to the network. These guys are ahead of the curb and it's not some fucking chinese scam.

>Rajeesh
mfw the street shitters are evolving and are starting to talk shit about indians in their posts
wonder how soul crushing it must be to have to resort to shilling and denigrating your own people in your shill posts just to make $2 per hour

It's a placeholder for the holofuel idiot, they will be exchanged for the actual token when the mainnet is live, like lots of projects before did, eos exchanged their network tokens literally 2 months ago...

>You would have to pay to host the dapp with holofuel
where, in fantasy land? because if you go run their sample code right now it has nothing to do with holo fuel or the erc20 token you are trying to bait idiots into buying, you fucking retard

Yeah they do nothing and their CEO has complete control over the supply as well as the network.

You have to have servers online for distributed computing. Sky is using that shit for VPNs like fucking retards. If you know what the fuck you are looking at when it comes what things are used for and can be used for you woulnd't even draw the comparison.

>It's a placeholder for the holofuel idiot
KEK
>eos exchanged their network tokens literally 2 months ago...
a real crypto project lead by a massive company, not an ancient codebase made by weird cultist communist freaks based on ideology with no actual relevance to cryptocurrency as we know it
fucking hell i feel bad for you, having to shill this garbage just to try to profit on other idiots
or maybe you really believe your own shit...

>You have to have servers online for distributed computing
every single other chain works just fine without people buying shitty overpriced embedded computers. why is that? oh maybe it's because they're just shitty overpriced embedded computers that do nothing that your existing desktop can't already do?

nah that cant be it guess we need more organic computing brah separate the nodes reinvent computing rewrite the stack *puffffff*

jesus christ the absolute state, this place is full of literal

Yeah so what nodes are going to spin up to support you? Sure would be nice to have their 3k nodes that only support the network.

You don't understand how this works as I keep saying so quit posting. It's fucking bonobo tier shit posting

If you have a DHT you have to have peers, Holo lets you set the redundancy so if you want 20x redundant systems (not forced on the entire network like shitty ETH) you specify that and it would take 30-40 full time nodes using their hosting algo. At scale you need a central coin and code, which they have, and people like me are going to spin up 6+ multi thread servers to support the network.

i feel bad for anyone who buys this trash
it has gone nowhere but down since the spike when it first hit idex
i know because i dumped it on the retards and street shitters in this thread
lmao!

No they even say it isn't a cryptocurrency and no one has said that. TECHNICALLY it is one but it's not low iq digital gold. It's a fucking reward for useful PoW, which if you google is fucking something that everyone is trying to solve.

have you actually ran the code they have available or not
its a simple yes or no
i suspect not or else you would either be giving more detail or youd know the answer by now
i have and let me tell you, you are being taken for a ride OR you are trying to scam others
i dont care which it is, you are a fucking faggot either way

lmao all it is is a cash grab, you try to obfuscate this behind jargon as i said above multiple times but in the end the code speaks for itself and all it is is dht with some distributed computing, holofuel was added way later in an effort to capitalize on crypto because these commie faggots couldnt get funding for the project on their own, art brock is a joke and so is this fake project
you are a sucker or trying to make suckers out of others
but either way you are stupid

You seem pretty invested though, I wouldn't be surprised if you were a retard buying at the top and sold at the bottom kys brainlet

Ok what you said is fucking retarded because you were just calling for decentralized hosting and then you said I could run it at home. Well your fucking home computer goes down and their "immune system" fixes sybil attacks and allows for redundancy of the dapps which is why we all want dapps.

Unstoppable internet and flow of information. If you aren't here for that then you are a fucking retard.

If you want digital gold then you can just make that on top of this hosting network.

Shit like this makes me more confident because it's going to take a retard like you about a full year to understand what the fuck you are looking at and how it is different from these things that you are think are parallels.

i quadrupled my eth in my position on this project
again it is literally just an erc20 token that has no use and wont be "exchanged" for anything because the "holofuel" is purely conceptual bullshit thought up by barf rock in an effort to convince retards like you to give him money to continue his Karl Marx existence rofl
>all of this jargon and double talk to hide the fact that theyre just selling cheap shitty computers at a huge markup when you could really just use your desktop laptop whatever
hahaha faggot

god you are stupid

Dude you sound like a Jow Forums retard. There is no jargon you fucking idiot. This is technology, go take some comp sci classes and then you can not be lost.

Mozzila is behind this, why do you think that they get it and you don't? The founder of Netflix is but you don't get it. Every person who is actually wanting a decentralized internet is looking at it but you aren't. You are just stupid and I can't help that anymore.

>only talks are hours long of nothing technical but rather ideological bullshit
>point out one obvious aspect of the scam
>you can't even concede that
>you resort to just calling me stupid and telling me to go to school
you are a cult member
a cult member!
fucking question your cult leader you stupid fuck!

how much holo do I need to make it?

oh and by the way to any lurkers, go look at the bio for their team members.
> Currently he lives in rural New York, where he is part of a Quaker Intentional community, plays with his two kids, tends a garden, and lives in a straw-bale house
they are ALL like this lmao
fucking hippie communist retards

notice how all of the HOT shills fucked off because I called them out on the delusional bullshit shilling
bump for visibility you filthy fucking niggers

This guy is fucking seething damn, nobody wants to keep arguing with you because you're a fucking idiot

i ran the code and I know what I am talking about
>nobody can point to a single example contradicting my claims
>they go so far as to defend the scam enterprise of selling overpriced shit computers that do nothing but run linux like any other computer
>cant even concede that one little point
>all you can say is "u mad bro?"
you are hopelessly fucking stupid

holo haters literally are skyfags, you can't get any more cringe than that.

1.7m to make it
34m to whale

This was all funny. You are nearly illiterate and a philistine. You poked no holes and got shit on the entire time.

>You poked no holes and got shit on the entire time
lol you are delusional and fucking retarded to boot

EOS is the same thing. If this gets 1/10th the size of EOS, I can unironically make it. I didn't like the project at first either, but the team looks so good, the icon looks good, it has reddit mania written all over it. I would love to dump my bags on redditors.

The fact that you're all fighting so hard means I am now 40% HOLO.

It's TRX's "Tron will be 1 cent" all over again come October. Wait for it.

There is no point in holding the HOLO tokens -> shit investment

nice, sounds like 5-10 cents
I can see 1 cent at mainnet, + binance + bullmarket -> fomo to 5-10

The point is that they will be used to host everything from your website to a huge app. If that ends up being 5x cheaper then anywhere else people will use it.

promether.com/

Yeah dog, have you looked at Promether yet? They won a the top award at the Blockchain Economic Forum. It's being built on Holochain.

Its not being built on HOLOCHAIN, its PoS Blockchain.. They are merely partners. Points for trying though.

No the apps are being run on holochain. He even says it during his talk you fucking moron.

On holo you can make whatever system you want for currency and have it separate from your secure dapps that you can run, you just make your dapps require your currency, event though they are being run on Holo.

it is a bit abstract to me, but they are building their blockchain over holo?

could in theory all of crypto currency move their projects to holochain and what would the benefit be?

Ok to go even more in depth if you look into the holo literature it is a sequential transaction hash ledger so when they say that they are building a PoS node system on a hashed graph you may have been confused.

But be confused no longer, on the front of their fucking website it says Blockchains Face Issues
Blockchains solve problems that we could not before, but face scalability issues that need to be fixed for adoption and growth. Innovative solutions are now necessary.

The benefit is that they are running a node on top of the network that does everything that they want it to do and force people that use their nodes to use their currency.

It's using the same tech as holo where the nodes ledger is a sequential ledger, like a blockchain but it is not a globally enforced consensus like a blockchain, on neither network are there forced blocks. This will allow scaling and use of IoT devices.

Holomarine reporting in with some dandy advice to my fellow marines
Found a way to make the wait to moon much more manageable...
Heres the special recipe
- 1x Lubricated Monster Horse Dildo with Battery Powered Thrusters
- 3x Backdoor Sluts 9
- 1x Coil of Rope
- 6x Magnum condoms
- 1x 12 Month Subscription to Blacked
- 5x Bananas
- 1x Small Condom
- 1x $10 Giftcard to McDonalds
- 9x Pool Vacuum Cleaner
- 3x Gay Poster
Now the way to get the most out of this experience is to simply play around with it. You know, experiment with what works for you. But I can guarantee that there is something for every holo holder on that list. Personally I print out the Holochain symbol and tape it onto item 1 of the list before getting down and dirty with it. With item 1 you might want to start with the low setting to begin with. But like I just said play around with it.
I promise there is no better way to spend waiting for main net than acquiring each and every item on the list and putting them to good use with lots of enthusiasm.
If any fellow holders are interested please contact me at [email protected] and I can hook you up.
Stay strong marines!

>You faggots constantly conflate this shit.
>>vetted code
>yes
>>cryptocurrency as we know it
>no
>>valid use for a token
>no
>the token is just a fucking erc20 token, this project is nothing more than whales baiting retards

>it is literally an ERC20 token on the Ethereum network.......... anyone can go check this in 10 seconds
>holy fuck you people are cultists, this shit makes me rage, i sincerely hate all of you

Are u this stupid to think that it will continue to. E
>notice how all of the HOT shills fucked off because I called them out on the delusional bullshit shilling

No everyone left because you're a fuckin loser arguing on the internet about something you know nothing about. You probably bought high and are just pissed off that you lost money. It's obvious that Holochain triggers you. Deal with your emotions somewhere else Lil boy.

You HOT fags are really sipping the kool-aid.

I got 2 million of these just because it's called Holo.

Attached: 1424581994900.jpg (3556x4896, 3.71M)

My helpers are all asleep, it seems. Here's the list for anyone unfamiliar with this project:

holo.host/whitepapers/
indiegogo.com/projects/holo-take-back-the-internet-shared-p2p-hosting-community#/
github.com/Holochain/holochain-proto/wiki/FAQ
medium.com/h-o-l-o/holo-the-evolution-of-cloud-computing-57a0a281b88b
medium.com/h-o-l-o/holos-erc20-token-hot-and-mutual-credit-cryptocurrency-holo-fuel-6d8b6d3938d6
medium.com/holochain/holochain-reinventing-applications-d2ac1e4f25ef
medium.com/h-o-l-o/agent-centric-digital-identity-5314d507f0ab
blockonomi.com/holochain-guide/
steemit.com/crypto/@elysium-renegade/an-extensive-review-of-holochain-a-different-kind-of-cryptobeast
hackernoon.com/wtf-is-holochain-35f9dd8e5908
cryptobriefing.com/holochain-code-review-and-distributed-computing-thoughts/
smartoptions.io/hodl-that-12-beam-me-up-holochain/
ouishare.net/article/fixing-the-internet-how-holochain-wants-to-change-the-way-we-interact
ouishare.net/article/holochain-the-beginnings-of-a-brave-new-internet-vol-ii
investinblockchain.com/holo-promether-partnership/

This unironically supports the notion that there's a significant untapped market of interest. To the willfully ignorant, Holochain is still just biz's holocaust meme shitcoin.

I built my own "skyminer" and got the ROI on first month. Also, they are not raspis but opis. Try again faggot.

I got 10 mill just in case, as there is a black swan event potential here.

never doubt tokenomics like these. once it hits mainnet + binance it'll pump to 2-3 billion. if it becomes a major player, 50 bill within 2 years

The real blackpill for noholos is this:
There is LITERALLY not a single piece of FUD about Holo that is not either a misconception or a straight up lie. I've proven this in other threads by BTFO retards like I think I made him my bitch in another thread cause I recognize the style of writing and "19 posts by this ID even though I don't care about this project". I'm 99.9% sure it's him.

The sad part is that all these retards that tried to FUD now just to make other retards miss the gains will become silent in less than 6 months when it goes to 1+ billion marketcap. You won't see any of these pieces of shit ever admitting they were wrong.

Attached: 1320707246919.png (429x410, 11K)

I knew it, holochain haters are inevitably skyfags, the laughing stock of crypto. what retarded shit did your CEO say this week?

I literally have no idea what the fuck this coin does but it reminded me of early EOS so I bought a small stack.

Best believe I'm dumping my bags on the speculative pump and not looking back.

little boy

Lmao this I remember when people were trying to FUD saying HOLO fuel couldn't be exchanged then got rekt by multiple screenshots proving them wrong

im so deep into holo, I will make it after mainnet or die poor

but, but, feet?

hosting a website (for example) is already cheap as fuck on proven, stable services that are held liable if something was to happen. How much cheaper do you expect this to be on unproven, distributed network?

If I give you the benefit of the doubt and the tech actually works - the token will be worth the cost of the electricity of the computing power shared in the network. Do you see now why this is good tech, but not a good investment?

>It's being built on Holochain
source for this? i can't find any. looks like it's built on a blockchain

it's called pajeets
they see tokenomics and buzzwords and drive it up to 2-5 bill. as long as they can milk this for a year or more we're gold

If you and that other user believe that the main selling point of Holo is providing hosting costs similar to AWS, you're deluded and misguided. Sure it could become as cheap as AWS at some point in the future, but that's not the main selling point.
What makes Holochain and Holo valuable is the fact that it's the first framework for truly decentralized apps that is millions of times cheaper than ETH, is infinitely scalable and easily accessed by normal browsers. That was the whole point of dapps ever since ETH became a thing and this promise is what made ETH reach this valuation. Holo actually provides this instead of fucking around with blockchains that will never scale because they rely on global consensus. No matter how many off-chain scaling solutions you throw at a blockchain, you'll never make it as efficient as holochain.

Just look at Hashgraph, which is amazing tech that shits on blockchain, but it still gets BTFO by Holochain. These hippies basically gave us access to the best tech since Satoshi first invented the blockchain and they capped their ICO at 25 million while Hashgraph patented all their shit and you need to license it from them. If they went with this tech at VCs they would have easily gotten 100-500 million for it. You retards should be balls deep in this and constantly accumulating instead of arguing like morons around here when you could use that time to actually understand the tech.

I bought this shit at ICO, bought the dip again a few days ago and I'll probably buy more in the future if any my shitcoins moons. It baffles me how this is not an obvious buy for you people and how do you justify holding the shitcoins that you hold, when this makes 95% of them irrelevant.

Ignoring Holo for retarded reasons that only make sense in your own mind is like ignoring ETH at $0.7 because that Vitalik guy looks autistic as fuck.

Shitheads gonna shithead.

Attached: 1421678897254.jpg (400x462, 48K)

respect, like minds

>it's called pajeets
>they see tokenomics and buzzwords and drive it up to 2-5 bill. as long as they can milk this for a year or more we're gold
See, but that's the thing. Your entire spiel here is about basically scamming idiots. You admit it right here. This is not a good coin or even necessarily good tech (that remains to be seen, but clearly it has a lot of major flaws as I pointed out earlier)--it's just about taking money from idiots, as I've said multiple times.

>making up random shit because you have no arguments

>There is LITERALLY not a single piece of FUD about Holo that is not either a misconception or a straight up lie
theyre selling shitty computers to retards who don't know better and slathering it in a ton of meaningless jargon. theyre shilling a project they only added crypto to way later. ultimately it boils down to faggots trying to scam "pajeets" which really just means dumbfucks on this board and elsewhere in practice. nothing you say changes this. sage.

>EOS is the same thing.
wrong, EOS has an excuse for their token, holochain does not
>inb4 bbbbbbbut it will be used as fuel after the exchange it's just like EOS because they will exchange it!
no what im saying is they just said oh look retards are throwing millions at icos lets make an ico for our ancient dht distributed computing app. thats literally it

> I would love to dump my bags on redditors
>it's called pajeets
>they see tokenomics and buzzwords and drive it up to 2-5 bill. as long as they can milk this for a year or more we're gold
see here is the thing
your entire case here is about basically scamming idiots
you admit it right here
this is not a good coin or even necessarily good tech, that remains to be seen but it has a lot of major flaws as I pointed out earlier
it's just about taking money from idiots as I've said multiple times

looks like the retard of the board is back.
The only person in history that got banned from Holo telegram for being too dumb and annoying people.
>23 posts by this raging incel

Attached: 1525904164276.jpg (629x800, 133K)

its a bit too good to be true though.
how could a random shitcoin pump and dump from Jow Forums really be the next big thing?
Its more likely to me we're just in a giant convoluted vaporware P&D
not hating, cause we're going to top ten regardless. Just cant bring myself to fully drink the koolaid.

Here's a quote for you from my post above.
>Ignoring Holo for retarded reasons that only make sense in your own mind is like ignoring ETH at $0.7 because that Vitalik guy looks autistic as fuck.

>how could a random shitcoin pump and dump from Jow Forums really be the next big thing?
this is the retarded argument that makes sense only in your mind.
What is NOT a random shitcoin?
What coin didn't go through a PnD when the marketcap was small?
What coin hasn't been shilled on Jow Forums?
By your logic you wouldn't buy anything ever.

From your perspective and the perspective of others, Holo appeared randomly on biz immediately after ICO, where it was shilled hard and it did 10X in a few weeks and then dumped to 2X.

From my perspective, Holo/Holochain was a project that I knew about 6 months before the ICO, researched it again during ICO to see their progress and then bought it without second thoughts. After the ICO I saw dozens of threads shilling it here which made me think that this wasn't so under the radar as I thought, but people actually knew about it, bought the ICO and were keeping it silent before it reached an exchange just so they can shill it immediately after.

There are people here that even bought it at ATH and now are holding bags.

I honestly don't give a shit about any of you people here and what your perspective is, but I can understand there are different perspectives depending on where you look from and how much research you did. What I said at first, still stands. There is literally 0 FUD once you understand this project. The only FUD that exists is either personal opinion based on a lack of research or stupid opinions based on nothing. That's all.

The only reasonable FUD is: "would they be able to deliver on the tech?". Considering that these guys actually made Holochain and you can use it right now to build apps, Holo (which is a dapp on holochain) is literally a non-issues.