Opica(opitsa) in Slovenic languages means ape. Also it is diminutive of Opa, which would mean big ape...

Opica(opitsa) in Slovenic languages means ape. Also it is diminutive of Opa, which would mean big ape. Opa in Germanic languages means grandfather. The indo-european language connections show that Germanic peoples are apes.

Attached: 1535400264932.jpg (552x337, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Reconstruction:Proto-Slavic/opъ
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Opa
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/opica
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here you are posting in a Germanic language though. Huh.

Attached: 1547365986452.jpg (1080x1108, 103K)

of course, i don't expect apes to speak a more complex language, how would they understand me

Attached: 4db.png (860x650, 60K)

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Reconstruction:Proto-Slavic/opъ
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Opa

99% of scientific discovery and inventions come from Germanics or Meds. Slavic people are incapable of advancing civilization, the only contribution Slavic people ever had or ever will have is under the guidance of other people.

Stop stealing kids and maybe somebody will listen

Fuck you, they're my kids now Pavel

The only reason your country is even livable is because Germans raped your women for hundreds of years given you a bit of Germanic heritage. You should thank them.

>my kids now
So you'll rape them in a cellar I guess

Nope. This place was just fine under slavic leadership. Germs mostly brought wars and religious autism.

Gosh, thanks for putting our name on all the other Slavic languages. I mean, our language is pretty great and all, though think of the wealth of vocabulary that would be lost if you forced every Slavic person to use Slovenian, making the Slavic (slovanski) languages into Slovenic (slovenski) ones.

Slovenic =/= Slovenian

Norwegians are the snowniggers of europe. You are no different from slavs

Proofs?

Attached: Slavic Language Family.png (2310x710, 20K)

based

>99% of scientific discovery and inventions come from Germanics or Meds
Not by Scandinavians, but Germans which are a mixture of Celts and Slavs anyway. lol

But Russians, Poles and Czechs have contributed magnitudes more to science and culture than your Nordic emirate.

i actually did this for poles, because they are my favorite slavs

>Wiktionary does not yet have an entry for Opitsa.

OP je majmun

Bravo
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/opica

oppa in korean is how women call young older men till end of youth

based Slavic brother

At least I have a cellar

>Czechs
No they haven’t.

I can’t understand why you socially-challenged cowards cannot help your sick or poor neighbor, your parents or the local homeless woman at your shelter and instead continue to shit on peoples of countries that are like 500 miles away

Attached: hell yeah.jpg (720x416, 37K)

i saved you. ive done my duty