Trust me. You're gonna love this. What you're seeing now is my normal state

Trust me. You're gonna love this. What you're seeing now is my normal state.

This is a minorarity mutt America.

Attached: Capture.png (1318x974, 531K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/93192191/#q93192191
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is what is known as an America that has ascended above a minority,or, you could just call this a 56% face.

Attached: Capture.png (1314x977, 604K)

what was that big patch next to the west coast?

Native Americans

AND THIS, IS TOO TO MUTTING EVEN FURTHER... BEYOND!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Capture.png (412x426, 39K)

At least my county's still 80+ percent...

LMFAO!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Capture.png (656x921, 269K)

that's the natural condition of colonies/mutts , land of immigrants and mutts, I don't get your point, Alberto

We gotta get bleaching. Any Euros want to help?

>YEAH! SEGREGATE THEM!
>What you mean by "locking people up in ghettos will bite us in the ass sometime in the future"?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Capture.png (709x528, 114K)

What is Maine's secret?
Sure, are Slavs white?

>Maine's secret
Rural, but didn't have slaves in the past
>Are Slavs white
Sure, I guess so

Why is this portumeanie so mean

We won bros

Big fucking deal.
Europe is next. Expect us.

>Hispanic
They are more American than white Americans.
Estados Unidos, not United States.

>1.3 million people
No surprise there, that's lower than my country's capital. Is it a somewhat liberal rural state like Vermont or is it full of rednecks?

didnt the older census count beaners as white?

>Europe is next
And that's a good thing. Diversity is our strength

EE.UU, not USA

Based

Nope, it's an old meme. They had unlimited Northwestern Euro immigration, and controlled Southern/Eastern Euro immigration and the rest were banned.

Still, whites don't have to disappear.
You'll just have to live alongside us darkies.
We're not that bad :3

it's far away from mexico and has no big cities

What they goona do with the spaniards?

Attached: alejandro-sanz-nov-29-2018-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 46K)

Well, nothing.
We're not gonna do anything to anyone living in europe.
We'll just live alongside them.
That white replacement theory is dumb.
We're not gonna kill whitey and get their positions.
We're just gonna live alongside them.

I decided to look at that 90% white county in Louisiana, and apparently it entire population consists from dozen of trailer parks.

show pics

It called Cameron Parish. And it entire populations is around 6k people.

It's less liberal than Vermont, but still liberal. There's quasi redneck people, but it's nothing like the south. It's usually younger people who act like rednecks as well, the older people are just good rural yankees

Probably filled with French cajuns

America's future as a brown nation is beautiful and cannot be stopped.

No stop it Portugal! If you do this now it will drain away all the time white americans have left on earth! And I say they need every second of it as it is!

Southwest status: reclaimed

Seems somewhat comfy.

Attached: Capture.png (1920x975, 3.63M)

Apparently it constantly destroyed by hurricanes so people just give on living there.

Jesus christ, how did Southern Texas went from 90+ to 0-10 ?

>tfw your county loses nonwhites
I know it's a shithole, but christ

Down there in Cajun country people just sort the rubble and rebuild.

Blacks/mexicans flat out aren't intelligent enough to do the type of jobs whites can do. There's gonna be a huge underclass of brown people. Feels good to be white

Attached: download.png (302x148, 4K)

Not when the negroes and hispanics start killing all the whites

Why is the house on sticks? Was it not vulnerable enough against natural disasters?

Yikes

Lots of houses in the south are built like that to resist flooding/hurricanes

Can't imagine being like that desu, having a comfy basement is a must for any home

floods
>Was it not vulnerable enough against natural disasters?
those sticks aren't gonna stop a hurricane tho

Ah floods, makes sense if it's a risky area.
The only natural disaster we have over here are rivers overflowing and flooding the cities built right next to them.
Yeah I thought it would just make it more vulnerable against hurricances and earthquakes

They're cheap so they just rebuild as far I know.

Hell if they have thermal isolation and good plumbing and fiber internet infrastructure they're as good as ours here in Europe.

Attached: portugal_filipe.jpg (440x248, 24K)

aren't you that portuguese that always spergs out about being white? why are you even happy about it

Attached: 1452154512346.png (741x568, 29K)

this remind of this fairly similar thread desuarchive.org/int/thread/93192191/#q93192191

meant for op

They're too poor to afford guns

The biggest issues they have to deal with is flooding, no earthquakes, and they aren't that directly affected from the winds as far as I know. The area where they live is prone to hurricanes from the Gulf, and the low altitude and wetland nature of the area can make for severe flooding when hurricanes come near. Thus, being on stilts is the best way to protect their houses from floods

Whites utterly btfo
>b-but population replacement is just a conspiracy theory
That is already starting to happen in western europe

>0+
Rekt

FYI this is a stupid thing to argue about because our definition of "non white" changed dramatically from 1940 to 2000, largely as a result of not letting spics choose their nationality and forcing them into a broad "latino" category.

Based indio