Is 23 too old to start university again?

Is 23 too old to start university again?

Attached: 04-mr-krabs-multiple-chins-old.png (620x500, 291K)

it's never 2 l8 m8

I have see 40 year old people starting university

No. But universities are meme tier if youre going to study CS. Don’t waste your money.

Education is a lifelong process. You're never too old to go to school :)

No, my countries last PM went back to uni at 22.
good luck user!

>quit uni to work
>realize I hate my job
>go back to college
>stay for a couple semesters
>get a new job offer
>quit college to go to work
>realize I hate my job
and now it's time to go back to college again, but that probably won't be until August or at least the summer

you should never give up until you actually decide to kill yourself

Attached: never give uppu.png (375x360, 83K)

I lost my virginity at 23

No, you can even finish a med school before 30, and you feel very young before 30. Do it or you’ll regret it.

medicine is overrated, they get paid good but its too stressful

My university graduating class had a 58 year old in it.

how awkward was it? was she also a virgin?

Kind of awkward but you don't have to do very much when you're getting fucked in the ass

Was it some meme humanities course or something serious?

Something to do with medical field
I think she wanted to do physical therapy and help disabled people.

Based

>flag
kek checks out

>58
>help disabled people
did she know she can't be her own caregiver?

Are 58 year olds so unhealthy in Poland they need care givers already?

I've started again and I'm 25 this year. Although I've heard it's not really worth doing a Master's or whatever if the subject is related to your Bachelor's; you don't really learn much more.

I'm 23 and never been to university

n-no, but how many years does she have anyway?

I've had a handful of 40+ in my undergrad classes

What do you teach?

In my calc 2 class this guy is probably in 40s

its never too old, when i first started uni at 18 there was a 30 year old mother in my class and i was the second youngest, when we were in larger lectures with other similar courses there were parents who were over in their 30s 40s and 50s, hell there was even a husband and wife in their 60s too and they passed

Do these any of people get employed afterwards? And is it a step up for them or do they just go back to dead end jobs?

cheaper to do a masters anyway, 9-12 grand for a 1 or 2 year (duration is irrelevant since you only pay for the credits earned as part of the qualification) a 3-4 year undergrad will now set you back 27-36 thousand

the sister courses were health and social care based and im pretty sure those are in demand

Why wouldn't they? The only trick is if you start anew you'll start with beginner's salaries or not too far from them. Even in "ageist" specialties like codemonkeying people will gladly take you - I know a couple in late 30s who went from being some meme engineers in Eastern Europe to Java coders in a span of a couple years.

I don't know, I've read that companies don't like to hire old engineers/programmers. Maybe it's an american thing.

You'll die one day. May as well be in pursuit of what you enjoy

Oh no you have only 55 years or something left to live. Better sit at home and wait for death, not worth starting something new at such an age.

Of course not

No, you can get a degree before 30.

It's more to do with salary expectations. There's always a horde fresh 20-something year olds ready to work for food and experience they can put in their CVs, while more mature people usually have families and more bills to pay. As long as the applicant realizes that it's no problem to get hired.

No, I went back at 26.

No, it's too late. Just wait for death, it'll come faster.

She was Jow Forums
She could probably out run your ass if she wanted to.

I'll say this as someone who's 28. You're not too late to start uni again. It feels like a huge gap between you and your peers now, but as the years go by you'll realise the difference really isn't significant. Think of it this way: yes 23 is later than most of the other students, but in four years time you'll be 27 and you'll either have a university education, or you won't because you were worried you were too old.

i have friends who came to uni at like 26-27
i have a classmate who is almost 40
its never too late to learn

First time I went to uni I was 25. I remember there were older students, some guy was in his 40's. he failed a years exams and took a jump off the humanities faculty roof. They kept it quiet it wasn't in the papers.

Absolutely not

I went to uni at 24

There's a floor, not a roof.

Attached: KoAvFZk.png (859x960, 327K)