The US capital should be in Kansas City

The location it is today ia not good.
It is near the atlantic ocean and thus susceptible to invasion by sea.
It should move inland to Kansas City or Denver where it will be much harder to reach it

Attached: FfRfWL6lFv9fsZsAAAAASUVORK5CYII=.png (230x219, 9K)

The Us capital should be in Oaxaca

Based, my Descendant of Jacob

Attached: 11-og.jpg (500x334, 20K)

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the current location of the US capital denotes the historical border between the Dixies and the Yankees and as such, DC has a tremendously relevancy towards the history of the US.

Kansas City is home of le eternal NFL chokers and otherwise only known as a flyover city. Denver, while a popular tourist destination due to the Rockies and winter sports and shit, is also a flyover city. Nobody wants their capital to be a city of zero relevancy like Bonn, hence why the Germans moved the capital back to Berlin after the unification.

It's not about relevancy.
It's about strategic geogrpahic location and protection from potential invasion of a conquering army.

>Denver, while a popular tourist destination due to the Rockies and winter sports and shit, is also a flyover city.
Denver is in the middle of a giant economic/tech boom. All of Colorado really.

No, I'm not biased. I live in the lakes.

We won the World Series a few years ago...

Attached: 0004649_make-it-reign-kansas-city-royals-2015-world-series-champions.jpg (983x1302, 317K)

That's autistic though. Most countries don't designate the center to be the capital.

and had zero winning seasons since

pretty sure the coast guard and the navy are cruising through the atlantic at all times. maritime invasion is the least of their problems

damn i didnt know that thank you for at least one reply managed to be helpful

very sensible

As a Kansan I gotta ask which side of the river are you talking about because Kansas City is on the Kansas River and so there is KCK and KCMO

It doesn't matter.
I
As long as it is away from the coast and hence protected from maritime invasion by China or Russia.

>invasion by sea
>it needs to be much harder to reach it
Who the fuck would do that bruh?

Attached: 1552872519537.jpg (419x315, 24K)

>implying anything happens on the kansas side of KC

>invasion by sea
Nigga this isn't 1830

Johnson county obviously we wouldn't want the capitol in nog zone again

Either China or Russia.
You bet they have secret plans to invade America one day.

Are you a Misery m8 on base in Germany cause you are being very accurate with your bants?
Nice place I went to Overland Park for Naka-Kon and had a good time 10/10 county

Johnson County is the Beverly Hills of the Midwest. Soccer moms who drive earth-movers and douchbag teenagers who drive Mustangs bought with daddy's money.
>t. Have lived here since I was 3 years old.
Of course, if it became the Capital, we'd be San Francisco-tier in terms of population, politics, and cleanliness. I'd be bugging out for the Redoubt.

Ayy, I'm an OPanon.

first of all it's not an extremely important city in terms of industry, the politicians could just move

no one is invading DC from the sea, they would need a massive supply chain and would need naval superiority, if they had that then something bad has already happened to america

also with nukes nowhere is safe and a full scale invasion would never happen without them

Nice I'm MHK

No I just lived in Johnson county for quite a while and actually almost went to noka but my friend bailed at the last minute

EMAW

This is true, but Kansas City should be torn down and a modernized smart city should be built in its place. Like Germania.

Nice also FUCK KU