Could they pass for locals in your country?

could they pass for locals in your country?

Attached: 1533735068435.png (1118x660, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

snpedia.com/index.php/Rs12913832.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

Why the mother seems more muttzed than the baby??

tf this baby got elf ears nigga

Pure Slavic phenotype on the little girl.

Mother yes
Baby no (pigskin and light eyes make you seem a foreigner)

Attached: saruman.png (712x802, 323K)

Unironically the baby seems more white than the mother

Ew no

i see what you did there

Attached: 1521317793889.jpg (405x319, 49K)

Because this board has at best a tenuous grasp on genetics and epigenetics.

kid has blue eyes
Still incredibly incredibly unlikely for a brown eyed black parent and a brown eyed white parent to have a blue eyed kid.
And I'm not sure epigenetics affects eye colour either

>Still incredibly incredibly unlikely
If they're both a blue eye gene carrier it's not that unlikely, about 25% chance. For a white person it's not uncommon at all to carry the blue eye gene. For a black person, it depends. It's pretty common in african americans and many of them have green/blue eyes.

and its more common amongst new world blacks than old world ones

Spoiler she cucked her nigger husband

He may be confusing 'epigenetics' with 'epistasis'.

as far as I know, she's Polish and they're in Europe, so I'm sure he's just straight up African.
And so sure, very likely that she carries alleles for blue eyes, but there is no way that the black person has even a single blue eyed allele, sub-Saharan Africans are 100% brown eyed
I genuinely think this too
The kid has blue eyes, and blonder hair than her mother (the mother dyes her hair)
I cannot see how the kid has a biological African father

It's possible to have light eyes with just one light eye allele in the main SNP, but it's a complicated matter. Her eyes might darken as she gets older. Usually people who are heterozygous at the main eye color SNP are hazel/green eyed. And blondism is irrelevant in infancy.

no.
we don't want racemixers here.

>It's possible to have light eyes with just one light eye allele in the main SNP, but it's a complicated matter.
Quick rundown?

There's one SNP that has large effect on eye color, snpedia.com/index.php/Rs12913832. People who are homozygous blue at that SNP are blue eyed 99%+ of the time. Usually if you carry a brown eye allele at that SNP your eyes are darker, but sometimes you see cases where someone who's heterozygous at that SNP is light eyed. For instance my mother who's green eyed and heterozygous at that SNP. However most cases seem to be brown-green mix or hazel. And homozygous brown is probably brown in 99%+ of cases.

Basically she could've passed on that light eye allele of hers and through a complex interaction of other genes, light eyes were expressed in her daughter. As that american said I think this is an example of epistasis.

But in my opinion the black father probably had some european admixture in him. Who the hell knows where it came from, maybe he was an african american. The baby is significantly black, there's no doubt about that. It's comical to suggest that she's fully caucasoid.

Yeah you must be right.
He's a lot lighter than I thought

Attached: 113211686.png (640x330, 209K)

Yeah I was gonna say that I remember him looking kind of pale compared to full blooded africans. And I'm not so sure about that thing I said about that SNP. It says 99% on the page but I can't find the study that supports that claim.

Looks like a typical black American--perhaps a bit on the lighter side actually. So probably 25-30% west euro autosomal DNA.

omg, its like bases hussar whitness have literally kick out the nigger out of her, i can't even imagine what this blessed Polish cum could achieve in the process of whitening of western europe and US.

Attached: 44bacfaed77024fbc1367bd116cca89d.gif (360x288, 1.07M)

Finland is even more powerful

Attached: IMG_8951.jpg (800x3291, 221K)

yes

truly the most powerful race

Those are Arabs/Meds, who will produce white children when mixed with whites. Try mixing with blacks, asians, indians, and pure natives.

half Finnish half black

Attached: B94D5438-9AA5-4761-8B00-935530A663DA.jpg (632x855, 52K)

half Finnish half Asian (Chinese)

Attached: 5572345B-C86E-4E1F-BDCE-7B25DC42B1D9.jpg (1200x800, 306K)

half Finnish half Indian

Attached: 6AE8E453-B04A-49B5-A457-741C4E5417B3.jpg (484x640, 28K)

both look like shit
The other ones were better.
Spics and Middle Easterners are okay.
Blacks and chinks are unsalvageable

half Finnish half Mexican

Attached: 1931BBC3-7B56-4748-ADCD-E434B284C186.jpg (375x500, 108K)

That little girl is probably going to be hot as fuck when she grows up

Attached: 1513257253102.jpg (1080x1349, 121K)

but hapas are qt

the features are different

It's albino you moron

Fuk no

>Still incredibly incredibly unlikely for a brown eyed black parent and a brown eyed white parent to have a blue eyed kid.
Actually, it's fairly common. Do you have any clue about how this works?