Fuck it, just went all in

Attached: 1528044833478.jpg (500x280, 12K)

What’s your reasoning? Coinbase hype?

yeaaah boooi

Get that money

God call fren we are unironically going to make it

Attached: D39800DA-8053-420F-839A-FFC2DCA1D2BA.jpg (1200x800, 236K)

Good call, we going to $20

after the first content producers start getting wealthy then the flood will start.

Brave keeps fucking up the display of images and webms in Jow Forums though. How can it be trusted to moon if the browser has such major problems??

that's actually a really minor problem user..

they don't want shitposters to use their browser, so they intentionally broke it.

turn off the shields. blame gook moot.

finally Jow Forums is coming to its senses. We're gonna make it boys.

I bought into BAT right before the bear market hit into January. I've been holding ever since and refuse to look back. Am I fucked or blessed with these iron hands?

realistically, how much bat is enough to make it?

That’s a gamble. Why not just have a portfolio split between every coin Coinbase said they’d consider listing? They’re all good coins anyway regardless of the Coinbase news, and that way all your eggs aren’t in one basket. BAT could always flop, but it’s unlikely ZRX, XLM, ADA and ZEC will all flop.

Bold move m8 just like me.
We all gonna make it.

Attached: 1531778093565.jpg (250x248, 9K)

Cause I believe

Attached: 1525654901790.png (600x800, 649K)

>i went all in at the peak

good job, retard

Alright BAT bros, what prices may we see by late November

Attached: FC32D437-E5CD-4B13-A6A3-D1CCE8F25BF7.png (576x467, 344K)

sweet wojack, user.

BAT will be a top 5 coin
Based on Adverisers buying ads in fiat
If BAT captures 1% of digital ad revenue its a $50 token
$50 I shit you not.
Expect an inflated MC come that price $2Tn+

Attached: 1530292126530.jpg (1125x1125, 111K)

Been in this for 7 months, feels good to have been so right where other anons fell for pajeet scams.

You aren't right yet user

>relying on normie adoption to pump your shitcoin

BAT won't be adopted and even if it is it won't make a difference in the price. This is the next REQ. Enjoy your bags.

Attached: 1529765599939.jpg (640x640, 67K)

Fortnite announcement soon

Jow Forums has a lot of third party infonsellig how do you think this degenerate board make rich the madman behind it?
Anyway its not a browser problem its acting exactly as intended protecting your privacy, if you dont care you can with one click disable the shields and you can see and share your personal info without problems

Yeah sire just because you wish for
Thanks i just bougjt 100k

I don't even have the patience to explain why this doesn't matter.

Attached: 1529043035251.png (679x769, 58K)

>biggest toy product
>doesn't matter

he bought

Attached: UIxRHS_t.jpg (600x314, 44K)

been in since the ico or whatever, day 1 after the whales scooped up everything. i have this as a long term hold. i've been ignoring all crypto i have since january when the BAT hit $1. dissapointed to see it dropped after that pump, i suppose i should have taken advantage of the pump but pussied out incase it wasn't a p&d.

keeping this until either i am broke and need the $20k i invested in it or until it makes me a million $.

oui, 'ee went all een

fortnite literally makes 500m a month, fortnite is literally the new minecraft for children and adults alike. BAT and Brave will be an economy powered by thousands of internet savy kids and unemployed teens watching ads for scraps of BAT and then contributing said BAT to their favourite content creators creating the advertising publisher singularity. You would literally be a fool to not understand this.

Explain how BAT has anything to do with fortnite

He just did you moron

Is this Pink Floyd?

>zoomer detected

Why would you buy high?

We're still well under ATH, so this is buying low.

>fornite announcement soon

please elaborate. OR are we just wildly speculating

See you on the dark side of the moon

Attached: 1529357659456.png (1520x760, 1.28M)