Netflix Stock

> Should I stay or should I go

Th-they s-still have Stranger Things right, people love that show, it can only go up from here right?

Attached: E38691C6-3716-430D-87E7-F95C48A6A7D5.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Drop everything. Aquire cash. Buy the upcoming crash. This is our next moonshot

buy the dip tommrow morning before it goes back up retard

Why would it go back up

I was trying to rewatch some family guy yesterday only to realize they don't even have that show anymore

It's nothing but garbage and I'm moving to hulu

netflix have pedo content should go now

I have both and I rarely watch netflix. Hulu is just so much better. Netflix went way too much into original programming when I just want to watch old and new shows.

It really isn't that hard.

>buying meme stock
>share price dependant on fickle normies

FUCKING burgers just wanna spend the whole time on the couch watching re-run of shitty shows to remind themselves how they used to slob on the couch 15 years earlier watching the same fucking thing!!!

netflix is a scam like btc......lol everyoen knows how it works and its code so anyone can make it. its CODE anyone can program a netflix lmfao

The bubble has burst

Itt: people giving money to Soros instead of pirating
The absolute state of westerncucks

kek, this. Americans are among the most miserable people I’ve ever met. I’ve met countless people in abject poverty with smiles brighter and wider than the average American slob. Late stage empire, it ain’t gonna get better unless u burgers move out yonder.

stfu soros owns netflix?!

Yes and he doesn't own rutracker (Google Chrome does a fine job at translating the UI, not that it's not obvious). This site has literally everything in it.
You must hate your country if you pay for Netflix with all the free options

Bump. I'm pretty sure it'll crash further down tomorrow.

>paying to have jews force white girls to kiss a negro over and over again as a lesson.

You people will never make it.

Fucking Soros owns netflix now, forget about Stranger Things exposing gov't corruption and shit like that like they were planning to

oh yeah the question was to buy or not to buy? don't.

Netflix new shows are all SJW cuckfests
Rice and now obongos onboard, Soros invested. only down here hill from here.

Who here has cancelled their Netflix? I have
1. shit shows
2. I am not paying for I will not be returning, on principal alone.

Netflix also has a rule that men can't make eye contact with women for more than 5 seconds.

>companies pulling their media from netflix in favor of their own streaming services
Yeah netflix is gonna be crashing down toa quart of its current value within the coming years

This desu.

Even Buffet is holding 100 billion in cash at the moment because he is holding for the next crash.

>Stranger Things
I've never been more concerned that rapid de-evolution is occurring than when I watched this show. Any adult that enjoys that trash needs to be put in a camp.

Stranger things suck. The only acceptable Netflix show is black mirror despite being an sjw shitfest as usual

netflix cash is the real netflix