Do you have hobbies besides Jow Forums?

Do you have hobbies besides Jow Forums?
I don't

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (640x586, 284K)

Do passive activities like reading and watching movies count? If so, yes. I also like various crafts, cooking and gardening.

I'm unironically thinking about getting into archery but a decent bow and arrows is expensive and I'd have to learn it all by myself which is disouraging me from starting with it

video games and stuff

no
makes it really weird when people ask what I do in my free time

Attached: [ReinForce] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 09 (BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC).Commie.mkv_snapshot_07.28_[2 (1920x1080, 259K)

weightlifting

cooking
I'm a lot of fun when I'm cooking

>posts on Jow Forums
>doesn't learn languages as a hobby

Attached: 1541367339017.png (548x666, 361K)

Photography and filmography.

why should you have hobbies ? is that so important ?

Same here. I mostly just lie on the couch when I'm not working or sleeping. The TV will be on and I'll be browsing here and other shit on my phone, but I'm not really DOING anything.

I lift and recently took up muay thai, but I'm very undisciplined and inclined to melancholy so I go long periods doing nothing. Sometimes read a book. Like to binge watch movies when I'm home on vacations.

I play piano

This

Hobbies aren't something you just do for the sake of doing a hobby. They're something you do because you naturally find yourself wanting to spend your free time doing them. If Jow Forums is how you want to spend your time then do that. No point forcing yourself to do a task if you would be happier spending your limited time doing something else instead

no

Based and blackpilled. I bet you enjoy spending your time drinking to excess.

Hiking and shooting cardboard

Got any good pics from your hiking adventures? France is top comfy so if you do, I'd love to see a couple.

not anymore
stopped playing vidya, stopped doing my own projects, stop going to gym

Attached: 1491245196359.jpg (670x503, 61K)

Me neither. I'm trying to learn about electric circuits and radio stuff but it's pretty hard for a brainlet. Ordered an arduino kit will hopefully make some progress.

same

Why friend?

Masturbation

I build and paint gundam models

Attached: RX782ch.jpg (800x880, 79K)

took a break from everything to focus on studies but now I've caught the depression meme

I actually quite enjoy it too but am too lazy most of the time

I make 3D models for modding/making my own vidya.
I also like to make stuff with tools, welding, woodwork, etc.

Attached: kot_wf.png (991x835, 89K)

You can beat the depression if you go back to training albeit I do understand from personal experience, Once you start properly studying life is essentially
CLASS
GYM/CARDIO WHATEVER
STUDY FOR 8 Hours
BED

To those ITT that say they have no hobby, try taking up reading, it's an excellent way to pass the time.

neat

this is a fine hobby, user

I love going out, sitting somewhere and draw what ever in front of me with a single pen
it’s shit but I enjoy doing my shit

Cooking. But then I ended up in /ck/ again.

I like to play videogames and watch tv
also guns

jogging, reading, playing guitar, 5ch, etc.

I used to be into scale model kits my father got me into it, a real boomer hobby

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x587, 93K)

Cool cat

was a bit different because I just stayed at home and did a thesis so I didn't even leave the house.
Now I just come home from work and have no energy for anything, can't even go to the gym because it's too fucking crowded every day. I'll try checking out another one next month when my current subscription runs out. Fuck man I've been meaning to start hiking for like 8 years now

>Now I just come home from work and have no energy for anything,
I have noticed this in general, what the fuck was it really the same for our parents generation?

:)
it is really relaxing

>what the fuck was it really the same for our parents generation?
I don't know but my parents still do all sorts of work around the house after coming home from work while I just lie in bed hoping to fall asleep forever

Attached: 1458265903764.png (426x364, 9K)

I used to shiny hunt in pokemon x and alpha sapphire. But nowadays I just shitpost

If I'm really bored I'll go out and buy a large Lego set and build that over an extended period of time. Don't really do it a lot now though.

I'm lazy too, when I don't have to cook anymore ^_^;

phone quality

Attached: IMG_20190228_150935.jpg (3840x2160, 1.43M)

Wish I lived near mountains.

I can still do cleaning not that I enjoy it but I am a pedantic fuck. Thing is even if say I have 1-2 hours to do something more interesting I am just exhausted and end up in bed listening to music maybe watching some movie and falling asleep.

fap

and a place where I spent the night last summer, woke up at 4am because the field where I was sleeping was open and some cows came running near me with their bells dangling from their neck

Attached: IMG_20180713_202357.jpg (9665x1655, 1.91M)

no but i'm probably gonna start lifting soon and that should keep me busy from lurking in this hell hole

hopefully we make it, bro

Attached: 1539760547604.jpg (653x490, 95K)

i play videogames and watch
animeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

And get trips, apparently. Checked.

Firearms
Hunting
Fishing
History
Politics
Vidya gaems
Anime
Nailing your mom

Attached: 1551745278683.jpg (480x360, 14K)

programmimg, exercise and occasionaly videogames

>so what exactly is it that you do on your computer all day user?
>I converse with a diverse group of people from all around the world about a wide variety of topics on a forum for international culture.
>wow!

Attached: 1449849110718.jpg (640x633, 42K)

>So you must have learnt a language or two then by now?

Applying for jobs so I could fund actual hobbies.

I know this feeling very well.

>various crafts, cooking and gardening.

lol fag

I have convinced monolingual normies that I am a polyglot using only words I picked up from Jow Forums and anime. Just string together random words with confidence.

I literally don't do anything besides browse Jow Forums and watch youtube videos, been doing this for years

Based.

Attached: 1544443076594.jpg (251x242, 8K)

Reading, listening to dadrock, wanking

it`s like 100€ on amazon
also how hard can that shit be?
t. been thinking about it too

Use that money to expand your basement instead.

my dungeon is not a hobby, it`s a lifestyle

>We Need to Talk About Kevin (De Bruyne)

I think about suicide and death often. So much it could count as a hobby

I workout, although it's mostly discipline. If I had a decent PC, I'd probably play many games, but that's not the case unfortunately. So I'm stuck watching twitch, browsing Jow Forums and watching YouTube videos as hobbies.

gaysex

Convert To Islam

Attached: Van Dooners Islamic Flag.png (2880x1732, 485K)

Get a job, hippie. Then the PC is easy.

This but at least im starting to write now

Parkour
Entomology

>Get a job, hippie.

Attached: 1551816129558.jpg (668x1232, 197K)