So I want to do a DNA test but don't know which one

So I want to do a DNA test but don't know which one.

23&me? myheritage? Can you guys help me out? I've been reading opinions on both and can't figure it out, since some say 23&me is better but others say otherwise...

Attached: Y Distribution Europe.jpg (879x599, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AnWqpjqzRMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the point? You're an Arab

I am R1b

Don’t pay someone to have your dna retard. Do some research, ask elder family. That’s what I did and I’ve got a good enough picture as I’ll ever get.
t. /med/

None. DNA tests are a meme and will not give you an accurate view of your genetics.

it's all 100% meme so just pick one at random or which one has a prettier interface in your opinion. If you're interested in medical stuff and other traits ancestryDNA is the best by far.

Basically it's only useful for finding recent exotic ancestry. Like 1/16 Jewish or something. Everything else you can just chalk up to their bullshit algorithms which change multiple times per year along with your ancestry results.

So I guess I shouldn't... maybe when they're more accurate I guess...

Thanks.

23andme is not good, I got 0% mena dna...

Keep in mind that their components like "Iberian" sometimes include a certain amount of exotic DNA in them. For example A Russian could get 100% Eastern European but that could include a few percent Siberian.

Sorry user. There is no solution to this problem... yet

23andMe

It gives you a basic rundown on your genetic make-up (auDNA) and your bloodline (Y-DNA)

Not all spaniards have mena DNA and those who do, have just a very small amount. The maximum I've seen was 10%.

B-but they say it's unaccurate. Maybe I should wait some years.

There was gene flow between Iberia and North Africa in prehistoric times

It's not fair bros. Why couldn't I be white? R1a1a haplomeme to top it all off.

Attached: szqeab.png (400x290, 9K)

ONE OF US

Attached: IMG_8208.jpg (387x592, 41K)

Proud J2 kike here

Attached: 1544104690196.png (1000x1000, 229K)

>Finnish

Attached: 1548418930941.jpg (179x282, 8K)

Iberians and North Africans are the same

youtu.be/AnWqpjqzRMA

Attached: 95CFE631-15C6-48E7-81B9-729C00E424F0.jpg (1200x675, 48K)

It's inacurrate for some ethnicities (French, Scandis) who have a low recall-rate, but for you it is quite good. The last chip (V5) buffed up Iberian ancestry too, prior to that North Africans were 90-100% NA, now we get 10-20% Iberian out of blue.

So your DNA results get updated over time?

t. HaitiANO

Yes I mentioned this earlier, they change their algorithms multiple times per year which changes the results.

You are not white unless R1a, so be glad.

Oh alright then I'm getting the 23&me one!

Thank you.

I think they all update their results. AncestryDNA and 23andme do, that's for sure. But the thing is, they also update their actual hardware, the chip that sequences your DNA, and for that you need to pay to your DNA retested on the new chip. Of course you can just run the new algorithm on the old data as well, which is what they do.