How To Find Undervalued Properties?

It seems impossible to consistently beat out other investors in finding undervalued properties to flip or arbitrage, yet some people consistently do it. Is it all connections? What solid strategies can be used to be first to the table?

Attached: 17972384_1503539319696465_3600298818957292956_o.jpg (900x1200, 112K)

Google

the property value of that floor has gone up 300% at least by her bare feet touching it I can tell you that much

It's a meme lad

If someone is doing it consistently then you can bet they are busting their ass

i just wanna eat her box

>Auctions
Only thing is most don’t allow you to finance

You're only saying that cuz of the fame and the image of innocence her handlers have cultivated. This is a basic bitch at best. Of your English and this really is your idea of top tier "lass"

Emma Watson is not an undervalued property

Do everything Jow Forums says.

Attached: 584.jpg (480x554, 38K)

Attached: imperium1.jpg (900x506, 74K)

Must be a kosher meal since Weinstein ate it weekly.

>buy property somewhere where shit is going on and is likely to increase in value in some years, like roads, malls, hotels or other cool stuff being built in the area
>rent for few years
>cash out after it increased in value

discalimer: i have no idea but sounds plausible to me

Who the chubby neet in the mirror reflection?

OP, you are entering the property market at the wrong time, follow through and you will get burned! Interest rates are rising, the cost of that house is bearly affordable now, wait till they get less & less 'value'.

pale ==/= white

>dat mirror
I heart memes

I've heard talk about a bubble popping in the real estate world or something along those lines, any insight on this?

gee, i wonder who is behind this post

Attached: 1529791457517.png (1010x631, 963K)

based

I don't know but I like dat penis

having all cash and putting up those signs like “we buy houses fast” “we buy ugly houses” that you see on poles near hwy intersections. then lowball the people 75%-80% of the value. 90+% wont do it but there is a certain amount who will be desperate/dumb enough to or who just want a hassle free transaction. obviously if youre doing this you have your own license to do the deal so the fees are kept down

fuck real estate sellers (or create another type of networking with them) and give them a share. they find a nice property undervalued, they call right their friendly investors right away. some of them are not even the direct sellers, the whole team just finds something undervalued, call the investor, gets their basic share from selling the house and another share from the investor itself (usually after flipping it) and they can even get another share after reselling that house. that's how this works in real life.