What do you French think of Napoleon?

I think Napoleon is a pretty cool guy. Eh conquers europe and doesnt afraid of anything.

Attached: image-placeholder-title.jpg (1200x673, 75K)

manlet

Everyone loves and admire him except some leftist turbo-cucks and some royalists

Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars

Literally wrong. As expected from an american, but still...

Are you muh heritaging as french people, or can you simply not read?

I think he was average size for the time

neither of those are actual opinions

Not any of those poster but I just thinks hes neat. I have no french ancestry

Retard Manlet. Only reason french love him cuz we wuZ aN EMpiRe.

>laughingfemales.jpg

Attached: napoleshort.png (802x278, 69K)

>french hospitality

I’m sorry, I can’t believe that. Do people in France honestly give a fuck about Napoleon?

I honestly don't care about him and what he did

Except for history nerds, no one gives a fuck. Actually, no one gives a fuck about the history of France or anything like that.

Politicians (of all sides) love him, they have a fan club dedicated to him for members of the parliament i need to find the source

Aside from the war shit he did some nice things. Cadastre left us some neat maps. There's also a few memorial stones along some roads and some nice monuments

piece of shit cuckhold who abandoned his men to starve to death multiple times.

literally only happened once, after Egypt, and he wasn't even so much as consul at that point yet
Russia was because of Talleyrand telling everyone he was dead and preparing to crown a new emperor while Nappy was gone, he had to get back as soon as possible

there's a fountain named after his soldiers near my town. Some of them died in a skirmish there

Attached: IMG_20190228_145304.jpg (3840x2160, 2.49M)

After the battle of Yaffo where they did not have siege artillery and had to scale the walls with ladders taking insane casualties Napoleon ordered his doctors to poison those who were too heavily wounded. The doctors refused.

Napoleon took the jar of poison himself and went from wounded to wounded, so that they would drink from the hands of their emperor.

Chilling stuff mates.

>Yaffo
really? not Acre?

You're right