My english teacher was so fucking hot

My english teacher was so fucking hot

She was blonde and blue eyed, and had big tits
She was like 50 yo but every time she talked to me I had a boner
I remember that day she draw closer to me and I could smell her milf pheromone

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x550, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3nbVZVb2w2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. Macron

hey manu
regretted marrying her yet?

I want a milf gf so bad

>She was blonde and blue eyed,
So she was not american?

zitto animale

Attached: 62615F32-CD97-48AC-A52F-159A3C0B529B.jpg (1200x800, 157K)

My russian physics teacher was so fucking hot

She was red headed and blue eyed and had firm, tight tits
She was like 43 but every time she talked to me I had a boner
I remember the day she draw close to me and she was standing coquettish like a sexy little minx

my english teacher knew i liked her and dropped subtle hints but i was too young and naive to see. helped me get good at English tho

There was this black French man in my mother's English class who spazzed out and threw everybody's books at the teacher.

I remember in high school I had a very hot English teacher with a thick ass, thick legs and sweet smooth chocolate milk skin like pic related, she would always wear a skirt or dress that reached her knees
One day, I was the last one on the class to go out to recess cause I was doing work for her class, she just suddenly came to me, sat on my desk, and just looked to me and said: "Do you have a problem with the work? I can help you", I didn't needed help at all but because I was a fucking pervert I just said yes so she can stay longer with me
She was talking but I wasn't even paying attention to her, I was just looking at her ass and legs imagining sweet things about her while she was sitting on my desk very very close to me
To this day I still masturbate to that

Attached: .jpg (2663x2346, 843K)

something like this pic

Attached: Untitled.png (742x417, 13K)

Was it difficult to learn English in a mud hut?

same
my english teacher was in her 30's tall as fuck(probably the tallest woman I ever met) and had long blonde hair

with color

Attached: hot teacher.png (742x417, 16K)

Nigerian English is so great
youtu.be/3nbVZVb2w2s

Who doesn't?

Attached: 4b2.jpg (488x254, 54K)

>school boner

one time in 7th grade science class I had a boner from thinking about sex (as a 13 yo boy does) and the teacher called me up to her desk for some reason. Maybe if I were smarter I could have stalled for time but instead I just did a sasquatch walk up to the front. I'm 100% sure that at least the teacher's assistant and teacher saw my little teenage hard-on. As well as anybody else who was paying attention.

Attached: 1441045257901s.jpg (238x250, 5K)

I hated Enlgish and didn't understand it at all.
My English teacher looked like female Snape, I was arguing with her all the time, literally ripped the textbook in front of her, she called my parents several times and told shit about me.
I used to skip her classes and in the end I got so angry that prepared for state exams myself, got 2nd best score in the town and enrolled in Linguistics at uni to prove myself that I'm not completely retarded.

(obvously i am, because studying linguistics instead of something useful was retarded af)

Attached: angrydognoises.jpg (800x450, 106K)

We had a "reverse" day when older classes kids would teach younger classes something or just discuss something and I got a raging boner when one of the older girls called me a good boy

cute post
>tfw no mentally-deranged russian bf who studies linguistics

obsessed

god I wish that were me

>mentally-deranged
r-rude
>bf
>b
heh

>English teacher checks my work and adds a smiley
>instinctively believe she wants my cock
shit