PayFair (PFR)

>has a working platform
>just added bitcoin
>no kyc

payfair.io will be THE way to cash out by 2019

Attached: IMG_20180120_123237_058.jpg (1280x1280, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/payfairio/pf_demo/commits/master
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

will you bagholders ever finally capitulate and kill yourselves? there is no use for this shitcoin.

Attached: 04574685346.jpg (229x220, 6K)

How can you say that. Are you stupid, or just not know what payfair does? Both?

here's a better question: Who gives a fuck what this worthless shit does?
This absolute shitcoin is MORE THAN 90% DOWN FROM ATH.
Name another coin that got exit scammed this hard other than Bitconnect.
Seriously, this coin could cure world hunger and I wouldn't buy a single one.
It's a worthless scam made by russian highschoolers, and you only shill it since you and the other 5 telegram members can't stand the weight of your bags anymore.

You brainless piece of shit. Retards like you prove that most of Jow Forums wont make it.

please die already and take your shit platform with you that no one will ever use

no u

Exactly, it's down 90% and going up, it's seen nothing but active development and marketing is about to start, you are truly retarded if you don't see this potential especially since a node now is $400

PAYFAIR is the official coin of RICK AND MORTY FANS
pickle rick is in the house tonight! Everybody party and have a good time!

Lettuce be cereal. What other 600 ranked coins gets shilled this much here? Even more so than 200 rank coins. PFR is an explosion waiting to happen.

le nice bait so funny xd

It already exploded retard, wanna see my sell order at $.35? The delusion of you bagholders is hilarious.

Eth is also a scam shitcoin right?

What price should pfr hit for you to eat your dick?

I bought a node last night and I'm pretty excited about it. This is just a better version of localbicoins which sucks now due to kyc and onlt btc on platform. When normies start to fomo payfair will grow exponentially. Nothing is 100% but it's a great price to get in now in terms of risk/reward.

you bagholders should really understand something. Without fiat-crypto feature, this is just a very shitty exchange with extremely low volume.
Fiat-crypto doesn't work. Anyone using that is begging to be JUSTed because there is no escrow for fiat. Once you send it, good luck getting it back if the other guy wants to fuck with you.
That's all there is to it. There will never be a proper fiat-crypto escrow without a fuckton of fees and licenses, which Payfair doesn't have and will never have.

but there is escrow on payfair

WRONG! Check your bags, cause you don't know what you invested in.
There is escrow only for the guy that pays crypto but not for fiat.
I put crypto in escrow.
You send me fiat.
I receive the fiat and release the crypto from escrow.
UNLESS
I receive the fiat but then I lie that I didn't. Now it must go into arbitration. You have to prove that you really sent the fiat and I have to prove that I didn't receive it. Whatever proof you can provide I can provide counterproof through basic photoshop skills.
Meanwhile I got money while you end up having the crypto stuck in escrow until the dispute is over. If you don't see how this can be abused by pajeets and competitors, I can't help you.

If you say no Fiat, than the crypto will go back. So no trade happens. You retard. It is save

How did Localbitcoins handle these disputes? I think something like an ATM slip for cash deposits can not be photoshopped that easily if you ask the payer to hold it in his hand and not just scan it.

>pajeet tries to intervene
>can't even use proper english and doesn't understand wtf he's talking about

Let me explain it to you again you retard.
I want to SELL crypto to YOU for fiat.
I put crypto in escrow and you SEND fiat to me.
Fiat is sent through a service outside of Payfair (duh).
I RECEIVE the fiat from YOU so now I should release the crypto from escrow so it goes to you.
If I decide to lie about receiving the fiat, now I have your money but you don't have crypto.
YOU will have to prove that you sent the fiat to me to release the crypto from escrow.

According to your retarded logic, if I receive fiat from you but I also lie that I didn't receive it, I also get my crypto back.

Attached: 1511988447672.png (734x414, 113K)

Localbitcoins handled it along the lines:
>I put crypto into escrow
>You send fiat to me and when I receive it I release it from escrow
>in the meantime here's a copy of my ID and if I try to scam you can call the police or come over to my house and crack my head open.

That was basically the solution found by the community, but it doesn't work on an international level. Even on a local level you can have faggots that give you fake IDs and you can't do jack shit about it.

Thx Based user, have to say i agree with your opinion!

THIS IS YOUR BUY SIGNAL

>This is just a better version of localbicoins which sucks now due to kyc and onlt btc on platform.

Nope KYC came later. The first Bitcoins I ever bought were from Localbitcoins and I did it completely anonymously. I've never bothered to research the dispute process though.

Reputation is the solution to this problem and always has been. You can screw someone once but not again. And if you are dealing in large sums only deal with someone who has been around and has a good reputation. This is low energy FUD on your part.

no bucko, it's not low energy FUD because I have no stake in this and would actually like to buy it if it actually worked. This is a very new project and it's very vulnerable. The reputation thing that you propose makes sense, but it doesn't solve shit right now when the liquidity is so low and there are so many shitheads in the world. It's so easy to abuse this system right now because nobody has a reputation. It will be flooded by scammers or even people that want to fuck with it just for the sake of fucking with it. How many $$$ do you think I need to hire a small army of pajeets that will fill the platform with fake orders? 100-500$ tops and it rains hell on everyone that wants to transact on it.
Stop acting like user-adoption is an afterthought and it will happen just by snapping your fingers. These projects are the most vulnerable right now and everything must be ironclad before they can start thinking about adoption. Their fiat-crypto gateway is far from ironclad, and without that it's just a shitty low-volume exchange. Its value is right where it belongs and there's no reasons to be valued higher because it doesn't provide value for anyone.

good things take time.

Eventually there will be power traders on the platform that will be able to handle big transactions and not be pajeet tier scammers.

localBTC had the same growing pains.

LBC had absolutely no volume for the first 6 months it started. Payfair solves the trust issues LBC has.

This is such a screaming buy. You're too impatient. The platform works pretty well.

Your pajeets would only be able to scam people out of relatively small amounts and they would quickly stand out from the legitimate traders there. This is not a problem inherent only to payfair, this is why reputation exists as a concept in society.

The people how are salty are the ones that are down 90%.

I have been buying PFR at a 90% discount. Dont hate the player, hate the game.

LBC was the first and it solved a bigger problem, hence the adoption even if the risks were higher.

Payfair is (arguably) an improvement on an existing concept. Read Peter Thiel's book to understand why you should never hype a clone as much as the original cause it doesn't work they way you think, even if it's better. This will not have the same adoption cycle as LBC.

The pajeets will shitstain the entire project. That's the point. They won't "quickly" stand out from the legitimate traders. That's not how things work, especially in crypto and especially when there's no adoption. Once the news are out that this clone of LBC is mostly used by pajeets that are trying their luck into scamming people, you can say goodbye to adoption by normies or even veteran crypto traders that have better options right now.
Let's be honest here, people that want to exchange large amounts of crypto for fiat will mostly do it through legitimate ways and pay their taxes because it's worse than hell in the real world to hide and use large amounts of money without getting BTFO by the IRS. This platform is only attractive for the people that made "baby's first crypto gains" and think that taxation is theft. It's at best a niche market and at worst it will be "pajeet scam central".

LBC traders will also list on PFR.

Not everyone is paying taxes on crypto.
Not everyone is in the US.

>24 hour volume: 1 BTC

Your money is lost, just move on with your life

VHS was worse clone of BetaMax. VHS took the market all to itself after a few years.

I wouldn't be so quick to count these Russian kids out.

Always do the opposite of what biz says

this is good advice. only reason why I don't own Chainlink.

People were saying the same thing about eBay
Turns out reputation systems are pretty effective.
I agree with everything you said, a few pajeet fuckers could screw this whole system but each one couldn’t do it once before getting a bad review and then never get used again.
That would also add incentive for good reputation dealers to gain more trades.
I think you’re over estimating the intelligence of pajeets

github.com/payfairio/pf_demo/commits/master

21 commits with the last one almost three months ago.

why should they commit to their demo github if their site is already live?
Shameless FUD

The amount of FUD and SHILLS I see about payfair is hilarious.

I picked up a node at 3cents and I am sure I can look back in a year with it above 1dollar.

"They have the literal bare minimum required to be a working project, why should they do any work to improve it?"

>coin interrogations
>trust nodes
>escrow
>no kyc
^(optional in future)
>constant communications
>constant change log / github updates
>bare minimum

Who hurt you?

Attached: 1530205782684.png (689x795, 67K)

That’s the demo, you fucking mongoloid. The platform is live now and thusly does not use that codebase.

>someone holding PFR asking someone else if he's stupid
thanks /biz, you never fail to make my day

Attached: 1529706039408.jpg (385x389, 33K)

What codebase are they using now?