Mexican gangters scare the shit out of me

I have seen recently some movies about them like Sicario and Clint Eastwood's The Mule.
Something about them scares the shit out of me.
They make black gangsters look like puppies.

They look so ruthless.
I don't know exactly why, maybe their tattoos or their atzec blood but they scare the shit out of me.

Attached: f4256ffd9bc0c2d9dda682d9518cbb21.jpg (500x516, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh so there is something the jews do fear

That and the samurai

Actually they are way more tame than niggers.

>Posts Salvadoran man
Every time

I unironically have a lot of friends that look like that, I practice knife fighting with these cholo looking mother fuckers, chill dudes desu

a ver mesero cuantas veces he de decirtelo esos son centracas

You are not afraid to be around those scary looking mexican dudes?.
I'd be shitting my pants if I was around them lol after all the movies I've seen about them recently.

Nadie dice centracas, solo sudacas

Then you shouldn't watch those videos with cartel members dismembering dudes with machetes. Won't do no good.

They are very tame. Maybe in the 80s/90s they were intimidating. Now they aren't like at all.

Are cartel members usually tatooed?

nah man there chill dudes nothing to be scared of

Cartel latams aren't Cholos. Cholos like in OPs pic are more akin to posers and it's mosty an aesthetic.

I know. I was just telling him about the videos so he'll stop fearing the Mexican gangsters by comparison.

>mara salvatrucha

Not all spics are Mexicans ,stupid kike. That guy is a sudaca salvatrucha.

what's wrong ese

They're just businessmen working in the freest market in the world. The black market.

I don't think they are? It would defeat the purpose of drug smuggling.

tattooed and checked

Attached: post-119-0-30899400-1365084284.jpg (424x640, 52K)

1. That man is from El Salvador not Mexico
2. The most dangerous criminals in Mexico don't look like that, they even can look very... appealing

Attached: NARCA2.jpg (1436x1600, 372K)

Jews literally fear everything... wtf?

tfw no cartel bf

Attached: image.png (1920x1280, 1.08M)

Who will take El Chapo's place?

There's a saying that roughly goes like "once you've burned your tongue with soup, you'll blow on yogurt as well".

Cholos generally leave you alone if you don't mess with them. If you look like you might be a gangster yourself (even if it's just for style) or you are black in certain neighborhoods, then they will go out of the way to harass you. For the most part, they are very chill and focused in their illegal ventures.

Don't man I believe you, because I have never lived in the USA but they sacre me a lot more than blacks.

Like all other thugs they're nothing but thembling shadows of what the movie industry portrays them as without the backup of a dozen friends.

Attached: tonnin_nacci.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

Also this is a universal code of conduct.

are those soldiers or strippers

You don't really know what fear is user

How many murders have you witnessed

don't worry, this video will change your perception of them, they are peaceful and beautiful.

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

Attached: 1550889503179.jpg (1500x937, 377K)

wigger

neck yourselves unironically

kill yourself

>that manlet
>appealing
lmao

Being racist against blacks isn't.

matense maricones

I'm talking about the girl you literal faggot.

Attached: images (84).jpg (554x554, 87K)

mexican gangsters are actually kinda cool, they use extreme violence but they keep to their business, and they are good at what they do.

central americans (like the one you posted) are extremely violent savages, but they became like that cause they had to compete with how black americans acted but did it better. and they are effective as fuck, unlike black gangs who despite making up the vast, vast majority of gang members and drug traffickers in every major U.S. city don't actually have any sort of foothold on the business, and are stuck being lowlife pushers, killing eachother and ratting eachother out while the cholos and gangsters of other ethnicities who provide drugs for them reap the benefits.

even when you have major black drug bosses like freeway ricky ross or chris coke, they're always only there because the cia or some other high up organisation propping them up, and one by one they all eventually snitch once they cease to be useful to the authorities. mexicans however handle their business.

based

Kill yourself failed tranny

im a different poster, check extraflags

>They keep it to their business

Wrong

They have no regard of human life , these animals have no code of honor

>I unironically have a lot of friends that look like that
Your friends are unironically MS13 members?

Attached: 1533521213146.jpg (600x1147, 66K)

yes