Which country will be the tech leader in 50 years?

Which country will be the tech leader in 50 years?

Attached: tech lead.jpg (500x500, 55K)

He's cute

eastern poland

China, 100%.

impossible to say

If a war breaks out between US and China, as many analysts believe, then that'll decide it.
Most likely US though, considering the advantage we have militarily, and the allies that are literally on China's border

There's also obviously the possibility of Europe emerging as a tech leader, but it's doubtful considering only the EU could accomplish this, and they're incompetent

>tfw forgot to invest

Wild card, vietnam

test

they don't have the necessary resources

Only China, US, and EU do.

Russia is a wildcard if their is any. But slavs are retarded so they won't be able to accomplish shit

You don't know what borders will look like in 50 years

So what, is Vietnam going to invade fucking China?
Take over Indochina?

They don't stand a chance at doing this, nor would it even make a difference. You can't force a population to submit to you in the modern world, there's to many ways to subvert it.

If you're implying US, China, or EU would balkanize then you are equally retarded
Aside from EU it's outright impossible without a major war, as in WWIII

El Salvador

Also going to vote for El Salvador.

Swaziland

Probably El Salvador

El Salvador

He looks creepingly similar to my dad wtf
Is he Korean American or sth

>tech leader
tech leader = computer science leader?

Either the US, China, or El Salvador.

El Salvador

This. Americans have been brainwashed to ignore the obvious (that genders exist and IQ differences between races) and are too busy with promoting equality in the workforce. Meanwhile...

Attached: china_based.png (1050x694, 618K)

El Salvador seems most likely.

Bolivia will be a tech powerhouse by 2020, mark my words

based

His name is Patrick Shyu if that helps

El Salvador

china obviously
they have a crazy high amount of computer science major students

China...forget 50 years, its happening as we speak

The entirely independent anarchist AI brains will have completely outsmarted us and they'll be the one in charge of advancing and expanding the earth civilization by that time.

They will calculate quadrillion things about each country that ever existed on earth and appoint the most efficient place to have their headquarters in

Attached: 133324.jpg (430x425, 50K)

Cutie. Is he Japanese?

The CPC is just scared of competition. They banned hip-hop but then came out with their own cringey propaganda "hip-hop".

>they don't have the necessary resources
like what

My money is on El Salvador.

Probably China or Iran if they stop getting sanctioned.

Shenzhen, China.

Alaska

Why would war break out between the US and China? Those "analysts" are retards.

The US should issue visas more liberally to steal talent from China but we have xenophobic retards like Trump and Bernie Sanders opposed to liberalizing immigration.

if we do that, all we are going to get are more Pajeets. Top Pajeets want to go to America. Top Chinese want to stay home.

At least half the economics and STEM PhDs I see at my university are Chinese.

Romania.

*STEM PhD students

>CHINESE PIENESE

LISTEN FAGGOTS. THE CHINESE ARE SO FUCKING UNCREATIVE THAT THEY'VE NEVER INVENTED ANYTHING FUCKING WORTHILE. THERE'S A REASON "MADE IN CHINA" IS FUCKING MEME. IT'S BECAUSE THOSE PRODUCTS ARE SHIT. THE ONLY GOOD THING CHINKS HAVE EVER INTEVENTED IS THE IDEA THAT THE CHINESE ARE SOMEHOW EVEN CLOSE TO THE WEST IN TERMS OF INNOVATION. CHINK SOCIETY IS SO FUCKED UP YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE IT. COPS ARE CORRUPT, DOGS GET EATEN AND NOT TO MENTION THE FUCKING LIVELEAK VIDEOS. JESUS CHRIST. AND YOU PEOPLE THINK THESE PEOPLE WILL CREATE THE NEXT IPHONE. HAHAHA WHAT GREAT FUCKING JOKE MATE. LISTEN I BELIEVE, AND I'M 1000 % SINCERE IN SAYING THIS, THAT I COULD TRAIN A GROUP ON PEOPLE WITH DOWN SYNDROME TO CREATE THINGS BETTER THAN ANY CHINESE PERSON EVER COULD.

FUCK YOU WITH THIS CHINA BULLSHIT. THEY CAN'T EVEN INNOVATE THEMSELVES OUT OF COMMUNISM.

Attached: ahem cigar.png (334x346, 127K)

see

I go away from Jow Forums for a while to escape the shilling of this retard chink and then you follow me even here
FUCK OFF

None. In 50 years we'll all be dead because of too much technology

It's just a leafposter making a typical leafpost, you paranoid newfag.

eh

tech business is about stealing anyway, are you fucking stupid?
they steal the research, they steal the researcher, they steal the tech, all while they developing their own technology.
if you dont think china will be the next tech central you're severely delusional

>China
But if they will be leaders, who are they going to steal all their tech "innovations" from?

brain drain, just like how the US did it