Do guys do this in your cunt?

Do guys do this in your cunt?

Attached: CDB44E48-C2B6-48EB-AE3E-89AE033D856D.jpg (832x372, 71K)

>tfw circumsiced
based MENA and Jews.

yes I had to do this, need surgery for my short frenulum though lol

That's drying.

It is over.

No, a bitch literally came to my house, applied some oil on my penis and ripped apart the foreskin. It hurt like shit back then, but I am glad that ugly bitch did it or I might have needed a surgery.

I was taught to pull back my foreskin by my doctor and mom. I remember my doc grabbing my peen and making me cry while I got a sort of slow handy with my mom in the room (I was maybe 6-7?).

It was very painful so I kinda stopped doing it until I was about 15, but I'm all good now. I think developing sexual urges made me power through the pain.

I grew up being quite a bit afraid of sex and women though. Actually turned down love confessions VERY awkwardly in my early teens.

Damn those some crusty hands

Attached: with_jews_you_win.jpg (565x555, 90K)

Looking back, it was pretty weird growing up lying that was touching myself when I actually wasn't.

nah i treated it by masturbating a lot

if you have phimosis then you shouldn't breed. that what mother nature hinting to you.

I think some of you in the thread are confused, there is difference because you didn't pull back your foreskin until late teenager and actually have fuckig phimosis

what if i have acquired phimosis

What the fuck? I thought you guys always say the odds of having some weird shit happen to a normal dick is extremely rare. I’ve never had a problem with my penis in my life.

Cut your penis off.

so that phimosis doesn't spread?

because you have a mutilated knob and not a penis

I had Phimosis or "redundant foreskin" as the "professionals" call it.

The doctor recommended I get circumcised, but after doing some research I found out some doctors get bonuses everytime they perform surgery. He literally wanted to eat my foreskin with caviar.

So, I stretched it out. It took me probably a year before I could see the head when flaccid. Around three years to see the entire head when erect. The problem I had was trying not to tear the skin, because when it healed the skin would shrink. Another problem I had was that the frenelum was too short, so my dick made like a right angle when id have a boner and my head would be pointing down. I fixed this by getting boners and pulling back my foreskin whenever I could. Neosporin helps as well.

I still get irritation, but it's okay now. The cool thing is my dick is really shiny and you can literally see your reflection when you're looking down on it.

>for 2 hours
the fuck, am I supposed to wake up at 4am every day and stretch my dick?

gross. Get it circumcised

I feared I might had phimosis when I was 9 or something. My dad told me to eventually force the skin if necessary and it was alright, didn't need surgery

>It took me probably a year before I could see the head when flaccid.
this part is not really needed btw

> Around three years to see the entire head when erect.
this however is though, so i guess for your case you need to achieve that other step first

yes.

>Surgery

Just let it rippen bro

Phimosis has cured my homosexuality.

I did not have a problem with my dick, but apparently that bitch did. It still gives me nightmares.

Speaking from experience?

>tfw advanced case of phimosis
>get circumcised at 11 , regret it at first since my cock looks mutilated and getting a sunnath is Islamic
>10 years later don't regret it at all, my veiny dark black dick contrasts well with a big red swollen cock head

Thank you based jews

yes.

>The problem I had was trying not to tear the skin

Sometimes, I pull on it so hard, I rip the skin.

Attached: Riptheskin.jpg (282x245, 33K)

>when you discover masturbating too late