Why do Brazilians and Americans dress so bad but Europeans put a lot of effort on looking good...

Why do Brazilians and Americans dress so bad but Europeans put a lot of effort on looking good? What can explain these two extremes?

Pic related average European

Attached: 1532576822398.jpg (900x600, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lby6qH2WYXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

europeans are metrosexuals faggots that is why they love arabs taking their women

>metrosexual
Hadn't heard that word since 2004

Because yes

Attached: milanese.jpg (721x1080, 182K)

I don't care about fashion, I buy all of my clothes at thrift shops

Go back to Algeria

I think it is partly because of the weather
I live in place that 100+ degree (38C) in the summer and the kicker is it also has like 90% humidity, i'd probably soon kill myself if it have to dress to a certain style over comfortability

Doesn't explain the Walmart look all Americans have. White running shoes from Walmart. Large Jeans shorts from Walmart. George Polo from Walmart and a baseball cap from local garage.

Let me guess. You wear baggie shorts, tank top and sunglasses and drive a huge pickup truck?

that looks like a faggot, so I believe you are correct OP

pic related, americans

Attached: men on the street, new york early 20th century.jpg (4060x2335, 215K)

kill yourself you worm

Because we aren’t metrosexual queers?

>kill yourself you worm

Attached: 4ba05777ce3d0c39531e3293a1889a11.jpg (600x1067, 107K)

is that you?

Really just a stereotype. In the cities most people dress well except for the niggers. Dresing poorly is a suburban/rural thing.

That’s what yuropoors call us for the same reason. Fuck ‘em. A whole bunch of sick hypocrites

t.

Attached: C8B9402E-F089-4215-A308-C755095B392A.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

who would I be trying to impress? I don't live in a city

caring about fashion is for gays and women

nice self portrait fatass

Yeah fuck taking care of yourself and taking pride in your appearance. Shits gay bruh!

Cost of clothing, comfort, and utility is usually more important than aesthetics
That and status isn't shown as much through clothing in the New World outside of major metropolitan areas

In our case it's because it's too hot, literally

This is the only thing we can wear, it's 30º C right now btw

Attached: file.png (568x437, 747K)

I dress like a potato sack because I cant find any clothes that I like. All of the stores are around 75% woman’s and the mens sections are just the same generic crap.

O N L I N E
N
L
I
N
E

Not my fault you suffer from the big gay

All throughout history, males have dressed to impress. Now suddenly its gay? Sounds more like insecurities to me.

This is not impressive

Attached: Europe.jpg (683x1024, 432K)

You know fashion shows are like art exhibitions, roght? You can't obtain the clothes on stage.

is this the riddler's new shtick?

they way eurocucks dress is like they are trying to impress other gay men and not women
>muh fashion
you make me sick

>He literally says fashion is gay to not seem gay Infront of other dudes
Nice projection.

get out of the closet you disgusting discord tranny

be thankful that the monkey wears clothes at all.

that's pretty good

Attached: n.jpg (320x320, 13K)

I've never met someone this insecure

Attached: 1489690395040.png (863x651, 38K)

That wasn't the point I was making but I don't think you'll ever comprehend without me outright saying that wearing flashy clothes does not look good

Attached: 1548461967826.jpg (550x550, 20K)

woah ahmed you're starting to sound swedish

Dressing up well and thrifting aren't mutually exclusive

I don't have anyone to impress by dressing well, nor the money

Never told anyone to wear flashy clothes. I think you've got this weird image of fashion from that gay TV show that used to run on TV.

Mirin those shoulders

This. I found a nice Italian suede duster at a thrift store that was less than a fucking kebab.

meanwhile you, ameicans dont differ much either.
Its almost like mutts become low IQ primal humanoid.

youtube.com/watch?v=lby6qH2WYXY

Isn't your country one with a literacy rate below 99%?

I got this "weird image of fashion" from visiting New York City

He's one hell of a unit

the average Euro dresses the exact same way as an American

this exact video was also trending in Portugal, you guys are paying for the continuation of this stupid genre of "music"

> It's Simple, We Kill the Batman

People who wear flipflops should be genocided

I've been to Europe and they do not dress substantially different than North Americans.