I just ordered Sekiro on PS4

I just ordered Sekiro on PS4

55 euros in less to eat for this month, I hope it's worth it

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

You know you fucked up when you order something and regret it. Bad game srry bro

I need to pre-order SEKIRO too
on Steam tho

>buying games

From Sotware are the gods of the video game industry. Hope is still here especially that Miyazaki himself is behind this

I literally got back from the store but it wasn't there yet

the reviews are looking great some giving it a full rating. It's a From Software game directed by Miyazaki. So I'm confident it will be worth it.

a videogame over food? Now that's another level of autism

good job mon ami I preordered it online on the PS store. Can't wait for it to unlock :)

>food over video games
fuck off, casual
kys

>PS4
>Pirating

I'm sure now we can do this on PS4 but no online, and too complicated to set up (no updates etc)

from software is pretty good but i always want an armored core game for this generation
pls

>mecha shit thing

Attached: 500x500.jpg (500x333, 8K)

>this is your average manchild that will never get a gf
yikes

from software made ac long before your stupid souls franchise since ps1, respect your elders you stupid stupid kid

Kys Paco

Medieval fantasy or nothing

Attached: drake.jpg (800x450, 134K)

>needing to buy a game immediatly at launch
sorry user, if you can't do basic regulations on your spending it's no surprise that you are so tight with money

damn dude you fucking yourself over with this weebshit

From are hacks. They make a shit game with vague shit spread over and everyone praises it for it's lazy lack of story and shitty programming that comes off as artificial difficulty.

I didn't think it looked that good, I hope you enjoy it though.

aww what's the matter, couldn't beat dark souls? :')

bout to do the same. working 76 hours a week minimum wage and already waste money but nigga i need that game

wanted this shit since like fall

CRINGE

how's the search for the gf, user? imaginary gfs dont count

Bro fist
Kys Paco, go back to make some tacos

based
Everyone must support japanese games, if you pirate it kys

buyfag

Attached: fag_buys_music2.gif (600x610, 49K)

>giving money to Bobby Kotick

>makers of bloodborne
yeah I think I wont pass this one, because pajeet told me activision-blizzard are scum

idk man
game looks very short
totally centered around parrying
that's about it

that being said ill buy bloodborne in a heartbeat if it gets a pc port but that's not gonna happen it it

fuck sony
and fuck fromsoft for pairing with activison and making casul trash with "high difficulty " that the normies will suck dick to fit in

I'm a hetero normie

agree with bloodborne, why cant these fucks just port it

Lol porting the only good PS4 game with gameplay is suicide just buy PS4 slim it’s cheaper than your mid range phones