Are there any 'real' french people left? it seems like they're all just italian, spanish or mena mutts

are there any 'real' french people left? it seems like they're all just italian, spanish or mena mutts
they avoided world war 2 to spare their population and still got replaced anyway, what irony

Attached: 250px-Civil_and_Naval_Ensign_of_France_flag.png (250x167, 338)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Isa5c1p6aC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Real french died in WW1

no
my ancestry is tunisian, italian, dutch, indian, with only a little bit of french

I always thought french were pale, blue eyed, and raven haired. Was surprised when I found out they were actually all swarthy.

>my ancestry is tunisian, italian, dutch, indian, with only a little bit of french
so it's french then?

Real French moved to Canada and are my greatX2 grandparents

Attached: 76EAA5A3-20E3-41BC-AD18-769A830A551C.jpg (1242x1429, 328K)

? i guess so
"french" means nothing these days

>are there any 'real' Australian people left? it seems like they're all just wogs, chinks or paki mutts
they fought the japs in world war 2 to save their population and still got replaced anyway, what irony

Attached: 4FAB87DE-F38F-4222-BE7F-86EEABC49B5B.png (318x159, 3K)

i think not

im 99% pure french, i have an a catalan ancestor from the late 18th century an one pole ancestor from the 19th century but im sure its almost the same for every "pure" french, France is a mutt nation and its nice like that

Fuck me, I put too much effort for Jow Forums standards on that for it to go to waste

>french were pale, blue eyed, and raven haired
it literally is a common look in france though?

Attached: fabien pelous.jpg (4700x3128, 1M)

(you)

Hello, it's just me left.

That's what I used to see in the movies, but then all the pictures of Frenchmen posted here were swarthy as fuck. Or outright not even European and just African or Nafri

Blue eyes are kinda common, the only reason for you to feel deceived is because raven hair is a lot less common than plain brown hair

>I let Jow Forums shape my worldview
oh woooww I guess all americans look like this then, you retarded fucking ape

Attached: DZKfU7mW4AEP6OF.jpg (1024x1024, 104K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Isa5c1p6aC0

I don’t need a DNA test though. My mom’s mom’s paternal line were French Canadian and my dad’s mom’s mom was French Canadian

Meaningless though. Whites in the new world have mutted it up the whole time and very few have pure ethnic backgrounds of specific Euro countries.

Well most of mine came to the New world in the late 1800s so they were kinda homogenous

Nailed it

Attached: 13322436537684759867.jpg (1000x625, 460K)

I thought the same desu, a lot of the white french soccer players have non-french European ancestry, griezmann, giroud,etc.

me in the middle with the mask

They are in Quebec

Most of them are swarthy. I have traveled there and the average French person is dark haired/dark eyed/olive skinned People from Provence are extremely swarthy, much more than Northern Italian. Only in Normandy and Nord Pas de Calais is light hair and light eyes common.

soccer recruits in proletariat grounds full of immigration ancestry

But that one's true, except they'd all be obese

unironically you can only find them in rural quebec, very rare sighting

Inshallah my brothers will conquer France

Attached: 1552794731727.jpg (825x917, 98K)

Like when Mehmed the Great came to Constantinople only to find a husk of a once great nation so too will the Arabs find the France they will conquer isn’teven worth bragging about.

I'm a real French person. AMA

I'm French

Attached: 23andme.png (1217x929, 86K)

>it seems like they're all just italian, spanish
Oh you mean like it has been the case for the past 10.000 years?

Attached: int_simulator.jpg (822x537, 75K)

Fear the Med Bulls.

Attached: handsome-Omar-Borkan-500x500.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Based American race professor doing the hard work so we don't have to.

Nothing for you, but for actual french you are an outsider

White women belong to superior Muslim/Arab men :)

Indeed

Attached: esclaves-sexuelles-arabes.png (722x461, 772K)