Why so many retards want to live in San Francisco?

Why so many retards want to live in San Francisco?

Attached: 1550771545366.jpg (288x415, 19K)

If you're going to Saaaaaan Franciscooooo...

Attached: d48.png (1054x526, 69K)

no, jobs are in sf, not because they want to just go to sf

actually if you are from the outside you get there because you were hired to go there, not to go there to get hired or else you will be in for a bad time

cost of living in sf is so skewed there is no rational logic to go there before any 100k plus job offers

I don't

i want to live there...

but its not up my list, how do starbucks workers live there?

they like in oakland and drive 2 hours to work

silicon valley? it is expensive as fuck there but if you have a good job, it is a nice area. but Jow Forums hates it because muh liberals. since Jow Forums is pol lite, sf is hated on here as well apparently

kek probably not very well if at all

its a nice city, it just has some really shit parts of town

sunset district, the presidio, BASED AT&T, north beach, chinatown, and the park are really nice, fisherman's is super touristy but still comfy, the mission is kinda run down but people are friendly enough and theres a ton of restaurants to visit.

its jsut expensive as fuck and getting ruined by yuppies trying to get rich from startups on every street

>dude I love being not able to even find a place to rent that ins't a shitty poverty apartment that cost 8k per month but at least the city is nice
>pay 150 dollars for a haircut

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

like I said, its absurdly expensive. But that doesnt mean its still not nice to visit

I would rather not be a retard and live in a cheaper place faggot.

what part of "its absurdly expensive" did you not understand

Im not saying it as if its a good thing

just move to a cheaper place faggot.

that's why I said why do retards want to move to SF?

because they're retarded as fuck.
and the people that complains about being expensive but still lives there are dumb as fuck.

Either like said or, from what I have seen, most of them are kids who grew up in the city still living at home. Believe it or not SF still has quite a lot of lower class nigs and Latinos and in some parts a street gang problem. Not all the old timers have been pushed out, yet.

Safe places to live in the US are either expensive or full of Chinese people, both qualities that can be found in SF

Why is some favela country arguing about this? I myself would rather live in Detroit, Columbus or any black American city than your shithole

there's more american cities among the world most dangerous list than colombian ones.

go live in a parking lot with your 70k salary, faggot.

your murder rate is literal 20x's ours. Sorry but no thanks lol

Attached: Espanol.png (300x380, 147K)

Same number of homicides in the US and colombia (15k).
So the murder rate is lower in a country with 10 times our population.

faggot.

they have a boyfriend that pays for rent
im from memphis and i agree, would rather be here any day rather than california. lived in LA for a while, never again man

Be sure to dress in layers in case a homo wants to surprise inject you with aids