Is this American gentleman the pinnacle of evolutionary success?

Is this American gentleman the pinnacle of evolutionary success?

Attached: 1552984306595.png (808x717, 886K)

No, he is despicable and immoral piece of shit who also broke the law.
He should be sent to prison.

The spawn seem strong, fertile. This man must usher forth a great dawn for western virility

Why are doctors always such creeps?

>No, he is despicable and immoral piece of shit who also broke the law.
>He should be sent to prison.

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

If I knew I could get away with it until I'm 80 then die in prison, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

>He should be sent to prison.

On serious note though, is there any specific crime he committed?

Attached: golden kek.jpg (318x308, 35K)

Fraud

How is it more immoral to impregnate a woman with stranger B's semen than with stranger A's semen?

Because he lied and mislead those women.
They didn't know they were being impregnated by him.

What kind of fraud?

>without consent
If it is morally wrong or not it's totally subjective. But it is indeed a crime. A doctor can't do that.

>How is it more immoral to impregnate a woman with stranger B's semen than with stranger A's semen?
Retard

becasue if you want stranger A semen it's a crime if a doctor will lie to you and give you stranger B semen

they gonna kill themselves cause they ugly

>t. test tube babies

one of them even straight up looks like a dog wtf

genetically, maybe, but his sociopathy might be a factor in limiting the futures of his progeny.

Must have been a hell of a party.

lmao

Attached: wecallthis.jpg (1024x576, 224K)

Absolutely based
That man is a hero

I wonder if they have pictures of a potential father in the clinics they let women see to better imagine what kind of child will she have nowdays?

From what I was told, the donors are described in very generic term in order to protect their anonymity.

That certanly not something I would go for in case I were a woman searching for artificial insemination.
I would've certainly required pictures. But I also would be ok if there would be a document I would sign that would legally prevent me from potentially charging the man for the aliments.
This should not be allowed at all.

It doesn't work that way unfortunately. Paternity support is something dictated by law and in many jurisdiction you just cannot waive it. You may not enforce them for a while, until you change your mind of course. Plus, in many jurisdictions children can, once they become adults, to invalidate some or most of their guardians' actions that were made on their behalf. So even if the mother waives any claim, the kiddo might demand back pay once they are adult.

This is why sperm donor's anonymity is so paramount.

that sounds so dumb.
Even if they are the children they shouldn't know or demand anything.

Not the first time this has happened, you know

>Cline
>obvious changed spelling of Klein
Every time.

Israelbro gets it

Same reason politics is full of crooks, and a piece of shit is covered in flies

He's a Jew, though.

>>Cline
>>obvious changed spelling of Klein
>Every time.

Why the fuck is that matter? You can be considered jew only when your mother is a jew not when it was jewish father.

>condemning Galaxy Brain semen.

Attached: image.jpg (520x392, 189K)

Maybe. Maybe.

That's not a cockroach or a rat

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Doc.jpg (1795x1050, 312K)

>German Humor
i love it

Attached: kek.jpg (223x226, 5K)

Klein is a typical German surname and neither that man nor his offspring look Jewish.

Does 23&me show you people you may be related to?

Yes. I have 1100 "relatives" on 23andme, mostly sharing 0.6% DNA or less

do you have any that share more % of your dna?
0.6 lookss like such a small number that you may as well consider them no one.

Actually I just checked again and one of them shares 0.94% and their grandparents were born in the same city as one of my grandparents. Could actually be related to me.