The Europeans are my brothers and I'll stand for each and every European nationality

The Europeans are my brothers and I'll stand for each and every European nationality

Attached: map-countries-enrd-homepage[1].png (770x770, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ticketmachupicchu.com/capacocha-human-sacrifices-inca-empire/
theguardian.com/science/2013/aug/04/why-incas-performed-human-sacrifice
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_witch_trials
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ty mehmed, very kind of you
you are honorary european

kek at the white continent, savages , they have been under continuous wars for the last 3000 years.

Attached: 2009.373.008_1.jpg (3600x2865, 2.57M)

Attached: -hw7qK0JwQY.jpg (604x349, 29K)

don't you have some heart to sacrifice to the Sun ot something Pedro ?

He is busy masturbating his llamas

People in Peru don't make sacrifices to the Sun god. Aztecs did, and they were from a completely different region. It's extremely ignorant of you to make such statements.

>he really thinks there's european "solidarity"
I'd laugh and spit on your grave

>Cyprus
>Europe

Attached: 28304027.png (967x613, 1.08M)

Ironically, Germany, which has destroyed half of Europe, is trying to protect Europe.

Attached: cWw8ruC9RvM.jpg (800x800, 82K)

we are the good guys now

Attached: 1552665829033.png (483x638, 181K)

>People in Peru don't make sacrifices to the Sun god. Aztecs did, and they were from a completely different region. It's extremely ignorant of you to make such statements.

Attached: 574.gif (326x192, 41K)

go fuck yourself, you cumskin shit eater

this.

it seems they kinda did

ticketmachupicchu.com/capacocha-human-sacrifices-inca-empire/

>According to the chroniclers Tanta Carhua was a 10-year-old natural child of Ocros, who was offered by his father in exchange for being named cacique. After being taken to Cusco where she participated in the celebrations of worship of the Sun and the Inca, the girl returned to her native town in the company of notable representatives of her people. Dressed like a princess ascended to the top of the mountain, she was numbed with a special drink and placed in a hole about 3 meters deep, which was then sealed. Among those who witnessed the event was the girl’s father, who was converted into a cacique by the reigning Inca, as retribution for having given his daughter.

>gets a daughter
>hits cocaine
>yep, this is my chance to become a cacique

>American deciding who is European and who isn't

>map of the EU, not Europe
yeah alright fritz I see how it is

I would only lift a finger for Finland and Estonia, couldn't care less about the rest. Don't even care about a good half of France

Why do you ridicule me? If I'm correct, then you're just showing your stupidity. If I'm not, then correct me!

wrong pic sorrry friend
i like you as well

Attached: 1553027186560.png (1387x702, 500K)

All Europeans? Or only those in your jewnion?

I already corrected you but have another source.

>The Incas' primary god was the sun god, or Inti, which made agriculture possible. The Inca ruler himself was considered to be the son of the sun god, thus Inca emperors were worshipped and considered divine, inhabiting the apex of a vast theocratic state. To create and maintain relationships with their gods, the Incas gave them a variety of offerings. These ranged from simple prayers, food, coca leaves and woven cloth to animals, blood and, in the ultimate sacrifice, human beings

theguardian.com/science/2013/aug/04/why-incas-performed-human-sacrifice

based

Attached: 234712344.jpg (643x800, 73K)

desu I don't care if all of Europe, Bulgaria included is a niggermuslim shariah ghetto as long as my city remains intact. Hell I can do away with half the city as well, fuck all of ya

thats not very nice

I only care about family and friends, and my region. France killed regional languages but you can still see the differences in architecture and people, as soon as I leave my region I don't feel home anymore

those sacrifices in ancient Peru were a few and uncommon
but instead
how many million of people did the french sacrificed for their ideas?

Attached: 7d966f419753b6694c2bd706f21f6225.jpg (361x496, 75K)

this but unironically

Attached: 1543278833478.jpg (1920x1080, 2.87M)

it was 15 thousand people that lost their head (literally) during the french revolution, not millions

comparing a political reason to kill someone with "lol lets kill kids so the sun doesn't get angry owo XDDD" it's very silly

based

I am torn about Brexit, on one hand, I am proud that the UK is standing on it's own two feet, and yet I'm ashamed of them for leaving the union of Europe, it's a strange feeling

Attached: brit feels.png (563x721, 165K)

You are not part of Europe.

>see the grey hole in the middle of Europe
>deep feeling of satisfaction

Attached: 1529700749389.png (1280x1278, 658K)

Oh no those poor incompetent royalists and their bootlickers got beheaded. How will France ever recover?

I don't know, we still haven't

Their civilization was superior to yours you subhuman moor.

>EU bad
>Neutrality good

Attached: bc3.png (636x773, 8K)

You think you're any better you stupid little subhuman moorish rape baby? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_witch_trials

He's right you know

Same here. Except br*Tish. Fuck Anglos

It's easy to be neutral when you are holding everyone's money.

I'll always love my european brothers (well, let's say that I'll always prefer them to the rest of the world except Quebec, love is a strong term) but I'm not so sure about the EU.

Häy äbäyt nou

Did you know that if you're an EU citizen and you have a swiss bank account, its an Open Secret to your goverment?

This is wrong. Incans specifically made sacrifices to the sun god.
Aztecs had a different pantheon.