Do people get mental breakdowns in your cunt?

Do people get mental breakdowns in your cunt?

Attached: e5811a4210c5bb13979783608b28d805a86d108b6436b95faeda1d898a589a3d.webm (553x406, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qbmKwtjwxZ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You’d think so, but surprisingly no. Atleast i haven’t seen anything like that.

I believe you 100%

Our women are in a constant state of mental breakdown whereas men are doomers who gave up and now don't give a fuck.

Burning churches, playing the most brutal music genre ever...

Isn't losing your shit in public an anglo thing? I've mostly seen this in youtube vids and in US

Pretty much.

Is it wrong to have a fetish where I would keep some girl in the basement and everytime I would go see her she would have that face and I would be diamonds? After about 1 year she would have lost all the emotions and would just stare walls all day with the ''I just want to die'' face and she would not care what is done to her. Damn maybe I am fucked in the head.

That is based and redpilled.

yes
last week i visited a poor area of my city filled with druggies and gyppos that live on benefits
i fucking went on the bus and looked one of the guys in the eye by accident, he started screaming at me to come outside to fight
he had his ape friend with him, i just ignored them both lmao
i think its because they were manletoids, their pupils were really big, i think they were also on cocaine or something

>playing music
>mental breakdown

Also i assumed OP meant mental breakdown like in webm, but i guess burning churches also count.

It is over.

I usually have my mental breakdowns when im all alone so no one would bother me about it and i can get it all out of my system

No its based and redpilled. I have the same fetish too

No.

I believe you 200%
youtube.com/watch?v=qbmKwtjwxZ0

no

Nope, everyone in America is very level-headed.

So your typical Slavic cunt?

I'd like to have a mental breakdown in her cunt if you know what I mean

My cunt is one big mental breakdown.

Thanks to it Romania will be in the Schengen zone this year.