You know what? FUCK Bolivia

You know what? FUCK Bolivia

Attached: Bolivia.png (472x308, 29K)

Bolivia is based.

Why?

AND FUCK YOU

Are you going into another banter spree?

Basado y Anti-mar Pastillado

I'm sure you would charge your mind if you have them as neighbors or receiving 2 millions of those dirty subhumans in a short period of time

That's not very PC-friendly, i'll give you a fine.

As a coast stealer myself, I identify myself with Chile. So you know what? FUCK Bolivia.

Why are they hated this much? Redpill me plz.

their cocaina has taken countless lives

They are the Mexico of South America

Bolivians break a deal with Chile(a very important one) , Chile declares war, Perus comes to help Bolivia cus allies, Bolivia loses instantly, they leave the war just as quickly as they got in it, leave Peru to fend for themselves

Years later Bolivians still mad about the war even though they barely fought, even though theres a huge diaspora in Chile, Argentina, Peru, etc. They prefer to plant Cocaine and live off the welfare of other countries rather than admit that they fucked up/are lazy mountainniggers.

the only times I've seen people pissing on the street, they've always been bolivians
they also segregate, so even after a couple generations they still talk in their accent and with their words

fuck bolivia, the chileans are based as fuck for traumatizing them by stealing their coast

I thought all Mexicans were the same??

Bolivia is basically a bootleg of Venezuela

bootleg implies that is a worse version

Bootleg peru is my impression

I know
Yet Bolivia and Venezuela are the only two Latin American countries which still has radical left-wing presidents (should I say dictators)
Even though Venezuela nowadays is in deep crisis and obviously much worse than Bolivia, Bolivia indeed is a bootleg, but ironically better than the original

dum dum

>tfw no Bolivian bf

Attached: images (38).jpg (554x554, 34K)

Based

kys mentally ill joto

what this guy says

We did.

¿por qué no se ven banderas de bolivia, ecuador y colombia acá?

Don't you say that about my lil neighbor

Muchos bolivianos son pobres y el internet es casi tan malo como en Cuba
Hasta veo mas venezolanos en Jow Forums que bolivianos

and how you know they are bolivians? its written in their heads?

>THAT is considered a model in Bolivia

woaah

>and how you know they are bolivians?

1. pic related
2. accent

Attached: bolivianos.jpg (970x545, 143K)

Dude, you can spot bolivians even in brazil

because they are racist

Attached: racism.png (589x602, 274K)

I realize you're probably the "fucking round faced mestizoids arr rook same" Brazilian, but the average Bolivian is +90% native, while even the local mixed people don't go that high, so right off the bat you can tell by their appearance
on top of that, a couple of them were talking so I could tell by the accent, and in two other occasions it was on the poor side of town that they usually squat on
they could be Argentinians from our north west, but those rarely move here, 80% of the people with that appearance and accent I've talked to have always been Bolivians

Puta la wea!!! mi mamá me dijo que estudiara inglés en la escuela y no me hice caso :(

Use google translate

>tfw no tall latinx bf

Ah. Pero esos traductores no sirven, ponle que quiera decir algo y sale otra cosa u otro significado en la traducción. Sería el hazmerreir poh, cachai o no

>Sería el hazmerreir poh
Nobody is going to laugh at your english or lack of it, the fact that you at least give it a try is highly appreciated here

>Bolivian
>Tall

Attached: 5a0f68f009c33.jpg (1979x1104, 661K)

a nadie le importa, salvo a un par de weones que te webearan por tener un ingles de mierda, pero aca hay weones de todas partes que hablan(escriben) como el pico, incluso gringos

Hahaja. Ya ok. Gracias compatriota. Es que recién estoy cachando este antro

you are here forever

What the choucha is "roll" that all the weones are writing that palaubra? It's a secret code or some similar thing?? Based? Qué choucha?