America, you have a problem

America, you have a problem

Attached: t6xhhhvutdf11.jpg (850x784, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3UXR5rObI3whttps://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43876772
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43876772
youtube.com/watch?v=JGslzXxDhEU
youtube.com/watch?v=_wUa9HPTyP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obviously a cop, randos aren't allowed to carry guns like that in MFH

>"Eh... did you just took me a photo without my consent?"

damn shame

Attached: opencarry.jpg (850x612, 171K)

american niggas be starting gun battles in starbucks smdh

Attached: 1484072262983.jpg (920x960, 88K)

Just because a person is armed doesn't mean there's any likelihood that he's gonna shoot up the cafe. She's paranoid.

Based. In high school this white kid tried fighting one of my homies in a parking lot, when it was clear he was losing he backed up by his truck and pulled out an assault rifle, but he still got knocked out before he could even shoot it lol

Was the white kid arrested? He's psycho.

Haha right? It’s not like gun violence is a common thing, especially not in this country lol. How crazy, to be alert when you see someone with a gun in a crowded place lol. Fuckin libturds amirite guys?

You can't arrest figments of a retards imagination, stop believing anything you read online especially 4channel

>I could have disarmed this dude
yeah, nah

Attached: 03GunsInBars_10_0_42774901-378.jpg (1484x1039, 134K)

I could have shot up your cafe

Attached: savior.png (735x785, 1.08M)

t. pearl clutching retard

You are far more likely to die of heart disease or cancer than gun violence.

Please forgive me sir

There's some work to do with your reading comprehension, tbqh.

Go back you *nglo scum.

But, he is literally a peace officer

Finland have surpassed Canada as the biggest shitposters

People that shoot a place up are going to be part of a couple easily identifiable demographics.

apologise seriously
my pronoun is madam

Attached: Capture.png (484x540, 622K)

Kek

Attached: gun control nosound.webm (704x300, 2.93M)

she's right.

remember the Toronto police offer that arrested a terrorist that was pointing a gun at him without firing a single shot?

youtube.com/watch?v=3UXR5rObI3whttps://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43876772

White? Teenage/36-46? Mentally handicapped? Bad haircuts?

It's seems like a story from fiction in the US
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43876772

delet

Attached: 1537429323857.jpg (399x384, 19K)

Sorry si-madam

You must live in a constant state of fear because there are many things much more likely to kill you than gun violence.

you guys aren't afraid when you see a person (who isn't a police officer) just carrying a gun around? I'd be scared, to be quite honest.

>I could have disarmed this dude
This is probably a holster 3 (I don't know the name in english). To draw from it you need to press a button on the left with your thumb and press the gun to get it.

She doesn't realize that it is pretty much impossible to take a gun out of a harness like that? Besides the second she goes to put a hand on it the guy elbows her in the face if she tried.

No, like said, the odds are on your side big time and depending on where you live it might be very common

Attached: 2MiIZCG.jpg (640x480, 137K)

oh shoot. But what do you need a gun for if you're just going to your local cafe?

Most of those are the least likely to commit a gun crime ironically. People only put it on the news when we do shit because nobody expects us too. Bet you didn't hear about this did you?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1074x202, 34K)

>She doesn't realize that it is pretty much impossible to take a gun out of a harness like that?
Almost as if they're designed that way. Not like she knows anything about anything.

lick my receding hairline american pig

Attached: Capture.png (388x273, 225K)

Well some people just feel safer

Attached: courtesy-time.jpg (611x404, 102K)

based and Baltimorepilled

n-no! I won't do it!

she means that she could just have pulled his pistol out of his holster while he wasn't paying attention

does it not look delicious?

Attached: Capture.png (137x195, 57K)

>wasn't paying attention
She would have fumbled with it even if she drew it, had no idea how to use it and by that time have lost most of her teeth and quite possibly her life

You can easy kill people running them over with a car. Doesn't mean you should be scared to death whenever you see someone in a car.

Cops are allowed to go to starbucks when on duty?

stop being triggered and actually read what she's saying
She claims she has partial weapon training. With how exposed that pistol is it wouldn't be that hard to pull it out.
But that isn't even her point,
Her point is that there are other people that would have a much easier time pulling that guy's gun out and using it.

The guy carrying his gun like that is a retard .
If you don't believe me maybe you'll listen to Miculek
youtube.com/watch?v=JGslzXxDhEU

America is a continent.

a car's primary purpose isn't to kill things how is that comparable

It doesn't really matter because wanton gun violence is rare. People aren't gonna grab someone else's gun and just shoot up a coffee shop for no reason.

No, she is the one who has a problem, perfidious Albion striking again

That's also a great argument for why people don't need to carry guns at all
You're digging your own hole

You're assuming I don't support gun control. All I've said in this thread is that being paranoid about seeing a person open carry is retarded.

10/10

she is balding , she has a problem too

you are signing away the rest of your possibly very short lifespan by attempting to confiscate a peace officers weapon

people being careless about their firearms is a very good reason to be paranoid
youtube.com/watch?v=_wUa9HPTyP0

His gun was holstered, dude. There is no cause for paranoia.

>With how exposed that pistol is it wouldn't be that hard to pull it out.
See that strap on top of the holster? It's specially designed to lock if someone tries to grab ahold of the gun without preforming specific actions to release it first. He's a police officer and is trained to prevent himself from being disarmed.