A chinese family moved into my all white neighborhood and I'm pissed

A chinese family moved into my all white neighborhood and I'm pissed.

Attached: ppppppppppppppppp.png (656x527, 31K)

iktf
there is one turk who lives somwhere near me.
Now I live in the countryside so everyone is Finnish. Except for that one turk. I don't know where he lives but I know he lives somewhere close to me since he is always jogging in streets near me. That damn faggot. I want to know where he fucking lives.

fuck their daughter

nice xenophobia faggot

If it’s any consolation, the native americans who died on the spot your house is built on feel the same about you. c:

it was actually their two girls walking home from school how i figured it out. i thought about running them over with my car desu

Are you afraid that he impregnates all the hot girls in your neighborhood because no one can resist Big Turkish Cock!

its not xenophobia its just what the fuck is he doing here????
there is like 10 people here.w tf is a turk doing here???? WTF FOR REAL? there is 3 people per kilometer in the place i live. what business does he have here? there are cows, horses etc. Why turks? what is he doing here?

he is some old boomer and seems like a nice guy im just wondering WTF IS HE DOING HERE?
i would understand a turk being in the city wtf Is he doing in my country side.
Everyone in my street is related to me. He is jogging in the next street but i know all the people who live in that street as well.
WTF
WHO IS HE
WTF IS HE DOING HERE

turkish mossad monitoring incel activity
you should report him

if you want them to go away just hit em with one of these
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiennaman Square Massacre The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门CCPCorruption

... and?

A man living his life, and yet, you take offense at this for some reason as if the entirety of Finland belongs to you.
Quit being such an insecure incel. If you own any guns, be kind enough to kill yourself instead of going on the typical mass-shooting massacares, thanks.

>its just what the fuck is he doing here???
He's literally taking over your country. That is what he's doing. 1 quickly turns into 1 million.

Fuck off roach

It's ok op, it's only normal to feel insecure in the presence of your future overlords.

He's living there op. I know it may sound uncanny and creepy for someone like you, but some people have a life.

We had a Chinese family move into our commieblock a couple years ago.
It was not a success. (mostly Swedish families live here)

>they left trash in the stairwell
>they crashed their car into a light pole outside
>the son (around 11 years old) fell down the stairs and they tried to claim money from the landlord (did not work)
>they got sound complaints 24/7 from all neighbours
>their fucking food smelled like ass

They got evicted after less than a year.

That you’re an incel who lives in a land that has been founded on immigration and opportunity, and yet, you get insecure when any of those “lesser races” prove themselves to be more productive than a shut-in leech like yourself.

that's what we call an O P I N I O N

Fuck the wife while the chink husband watches

Don’t be silly, racist rants aren’t opinions, they’re insecure childish tantrums made by insecure childish individuals!
Have some shame and common sense, user.

Attached: 74B1B40E-8EAF-4AEF-A2CB-1B4231AE2D3B.png (278x278, 96K)

IK there are chinese communities around me, WHY do they decide to move into my sleepy white borough. Pisses me right the fuck off.

Attached: samHyde2.png (414x416, 302K)

you just called yourself a racist dumbass

Most of us mixed with the natives and the rest died from "illnesses" they weren't immune to which was an accident

China is growing larger

he does not belong here

Read my posts fag.
i live in the country. I wouldnt woryr if he lived int he city, he lives in my countryside wtf? i've lived here always, and only in the past year i've seen this turk. Jogging. In my streets. WTF WHY? Wtf is he doing in the countryside? He is the only turk. There is nothign to do here!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH FUCK YOU

He can live in the city! What is he doing in the country! Almost everyone here in my village is related to me. All the other people I know. Now this turk comes out of nowhere and just lives here?? WTF.

fuck off finn
why don't you fap with lolicon and shota again scum?

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 75K)

>my
the neighborhood doesn’t belong to you lol, neither does the country.
if you have a problem with them for daring to have the free will to live where they please, confront them about it. tell them what you honestly think of them, word for word, and they miiiight listen to you.

You know what to do

Attached: 880080.jpg (370x367, 22K)

>there are cows, horses etc
and roaches... not even finland can be that clean

if I do anything the cosmic liberals will spite my effots with the adoption of 15 chinese babies in their stead. White people actively advocate for their demise.

you have poor reading comprehension
>most of us mixed
more like massacred and enslaved
don’t sugarcoat it, incel.
he can live wherever he damn pleases
you’re just insecure that he’s more productive and has a better social life than you do, but out of insecurity, you try to attack him behind his back on the internet with other incels in the most famous incel safespace.
perhaps it’s time to grow up, user?

You need to go bigger

Attached: 23456754.jpg (250x213, 15K)

Ok you are mexican. Lets say you want to move to the first world. Nordic countries. You want to move to the city right? Not to some fuckign forest with nobody around. Nothign to do.
NO SHOPS. NO FUCKING ANYTHING. NOTHING AT ALL TO DO HERE: LITERALLY NOTHIGN IN HERE... WHY WOULD YOU MOVE HERE? TO WHERE I LIVE??? NOTHING AT ALL EXCEPT COW SHIT AND HORSE SHIT. YOU HAVE TO GO 20 KM FOR THE CLOSEST STORE

we dont have cockroaches. yes turk meme roach haha. but no roaches here.

go tell a hungry man not to eat

IM NOT ATTACKING
JUST WHAT THE FUCK IS HE HERE FOR?
STOP MISUNDERSTANDING ME RETARD
MY UNCLE IS AN ARAB!!!!!

and how does a hungry man relate to a pasty obese incel, hmm?

he’s living his life in Finland, just like your uncle did.
I repeat, grow up, incel.

>saudi misinterprets post
>hurr durr your reading comprehension is bad
le 84 IQ face

>flag
If you're anti-racist you're definitely a serious minority in comparison to your fellow arabs.

reminder to not reply to the underage american girl with a proxy you fucking newfags

You don't get it, do you?
Economically it makes no sense, he doesn't care about what the turk does or what his beliefs are. It's just that villages are inherently less friendly to migrants than cities and especially big cities

all what you want is a fucking place where you can fap with lolicon and shota without someone jugde you, right? yeah that's what all finns want right?

>in my countryside
>In my streets
if they truly are your's then just expel him
but you wont
because they're not yours any more than they're his'

>A chinese family moved into my all white neighborhood and I'm pissed.
They probably aren't too happy about having to downgrade to your shitty white neighborhood.

Attached: PEW-Rise-of-Asian-Americans.jpg (610x400, 63K)

I don't have to remind you what the 'tolerant' arabs did to the Copts of Egypt do I?

you are totally misunderstanding me, retard
and my arab uncle lives in Sweden

yes

you faggots all misunderstand, you think i am fucking racist or something no, i just have never seen non-finns or non-swedes in my home area and im wondering what the fuck would make a non-european move to my home area

>DIFFERENT TRIBE MAN BAD
>a good argument
why do incels behave this way?
>WEIRD SQUIGGLES FLAG BAD
really though, why do incels behave this way? it’s like theyre stuck with the mentality of 12 year old boys.
who gives a shit lol
a man is living his life in a land he finds beautiful, and yet, out of jealousy and spite and insecurity, incels like you insult him for being happy behind his back with other incels in the incel echo chamber.
none of you are bright.
uh-huh, and what does that have to do with you hating on a chinese family for living in a free land, exactly?
incels and their eternal infantilism...

Attached: 8F4F8824-8E2B-4A5A-8C91-E4C813702D7C.gif (499x374, 485K)

>more like massacred and enslaved
1. Native Americans owned slaves and they were well integrated into the 13 colonies. 2. The Native Americans compromised a multitude of tribes that were waging war on each other and alot of the times we would take sides and help them out against the aggressive ones. 3. You dont know shit about my countrys history outside of what the (((media))) has been shilling over the past few decades.

please kill yourself ASAP if you think about shooting up public places, thanks.
the world could live with less incel racists.

because if the copts would have hated the arabs they would still have their tongues.

Why are Arabs so triggered by autistic comments?

FUCK OFF
I HAVE NEVER IMPLIED I WANT TO DO ANY OF THAT STUFF
FAGGOT

>alternative-history.com
>the six brackets
lmao
no wonder no one takes any of you seriously