Be American teacher

>be American teacher

Attached: 45343444343.jpg (897x510, 62K)

bb pellets can go under your skin and they're a bitch to get out.

>During the January training, cops led unsuspecting teachers into a classroom, had them kneel against a wall, then blasted them from behind with airsoft guns — all to teach them a lesson about the dangers of sitting idly by during a school shooting.

>“They told us, ‘This is what happens if you just cower and do nothing,’” one teacher told the Indianapolis Star. “They shot all of us across our backs. I was hit four times.”

>The teachers union wants a pending bill on active-shooter training in schools to include language banning instructors from using their trainees for target practice, the report said.

This pic is great. The absolute state of Murica.

Attached: 636637297618482992-Active-shooter-training-003.jpg (540x405, 34K)

It's still a billion times safer than your jungle, monkey.

Teacher union is gonna have a field day

it's not about that user.

just look at the shitshow your country is turning into. you should be alarmed

what a meme of a "country"

>B-better than u primate
T. Conformist faggot

>This is what happens if you just cower and do nothing,

Err I don't get it. What is a teacher supposed to do? Get into a fist fight with the school shooter? I thought that's what the school cops are there for.

>No argument
Back to your cage, monkey.
The media outlets exaggerate everything, shootings have been on the decline since the ninetys. We'll be fine.

>turning into
newfag

>The media outlets exaggerate everything, shootings have been on the decline since the ninetys. We'll be fine.
overall yes, just like all crime

But major ones are more common

It is to make people, especially kids, to be afraid of and not to trust to each other. This is how you rule people in this day and age, and it's going to get more evident every day. All this is straight from the Orwell's handbook. This is also psychologically far more effective than serial killers, which is the reason why those experienced extinction 20 or 30 years ago.

>Everything is ok there is still places worst than ours
Fuck off retard

I'd guess scaping if possible would be a better option, usually in those kinds of situations people who try to hide (if getting under a desk even can be called hide) have a bigger probability of dying.

bring their own guns to school to defend themselves of course

Go back to you cage before I get the shock collar, monkey.

This wouldnt happen if the teachers were armed and shot the cops with real guns.

Fucking B A S E D police holy shit

>South America warning literally anyone about turning into an international circus

Attached: B6C64828-75D1-4EF8-9313-FA4CCC8A8704.jpg (600x400, 21K)

>Maybe if I call him monkey enough it will prove my point

Attached: Get+some+quality+iron+sights_5aaa37_6996628.jpg (1200x900, 66K)

The brice of freedum :DDD

>be American teacher who moves to Asia to teach

Attached: expat introduced to class.webm (600x338, 2.23M)

canadian schools look like THAT?

What's the point of practicing this stuff, there's far less school shootings now than there were 20 years ago

I'm trained in gun disarms. And it's actually very fast and easy.

But the downside is that it only works on people who don't want to kill you lmao.