Religions of Jow Forums

religions of Jow Forums
post here what's your religion
Norse

Attached: christens.jpg (1600x963, 198K)

Haruhiism

I am an atheist and I hate it. I wish i was still a practicing catholic.

Catholic

why arent you

Gnostic

Attached: 1551557419154.jpg (500x500, 28K)

Catholic

Confucianism

Attached: 木鐸Wood_duo_b.jpg (250x205, 7K)

This goym

Attached: DD4DD18E-EA4A-4751-9E6B-0BF348FA8307.jpg (2700x1800, 789K)

cringe

I lost my faith and I cannot get it back. I miss it.

Anglican

I'm both Christian and Scandinavian pagan.

Attached: 1552012256824.jpg (2300x1510, 800K)

flag
non-denominational Christian

i lsot my faith too at one point but i got it back

protestant

Attached: 143735259122.jpg (311x313, 43K)

How did you do it?

I am enlightened by my own intelligence.

95% of Christians are retarded but of that 95% Catholics are by far the worst.

Attached: 1552184816889.jpg (600x750, 215K)

self pity/selfhate
apathism

Attached: 1551312672096.jpg (589x589, 38K)

based and undeniably redpilled

Attached: e3d3009ea10ce20db167e9dfd8d8df21.png (724x1080, 582K)

Near Eastern bull worship of the Early Bronze Age, just as my ancestors followed.

Attached: too intelligent flying through space.jpg (1642x1282, 382K)

I am a native american spiritualist, a christian, a muslim, a buddhist, and a japanese shintoist.

DEVS VVLT

Attached: GodThankYou.png (1368x586, 296K)

i realized that catholicism used to make sense before the modern age so i just started ignoring all modern reforms

Shia Muslim

im a Christian but organized churches are devil worship so i dont attend them

Boy scouts is a christian organization.

Why didn't you just become Orthodox? Orthodoxy is Catholicism without the modern and medieval bullshit.

Attached: welcome home swedish man.jpg (1000x667, 129K)

why do Americans make the most retarded posts

and a liar

Technically you're only required to be some kind of theist.

filioque

Modern churches are shit, unless its a small community.

orthodoxy allows birth control and divorce. and the early church believed in the papacy.

Seems fair. Maybe my problem is I am not actively looking?

I am sure Baden Powell original idea was christian only and then changed it.
Might be wrong though.

>Norse

Attached: 1537529551815.gif (413x243, 51K)

And I am Christian, I just happen to follow the old gods too.

You could at least ask the reasoning before calling names, might find something out.
God never once said that the worship of other gods was no permitted, all He said was that he must be the primary, the supreme. "Have no other gods BEFORE ME", not "Have no other gods period."

Attached: tumbsub.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

i wanted to give a meme answer but basically
also orthodoxy is a shit heretical cult
you can have byzantine catholic church for aesthetics but without shit parts

Because filioque and because orthodox christianity is a joke.
Cucked by turks first and then the kgb.

well i dont know what exactly are your problems with catholicism so i cant exactly tell
i personally hated that church is too liberal which led me to hate it

Islam

Christian
Still thinking about the denomination though (Orthodox or Protestant)

I would imagine so. BSA has been cucked for a long time.

>orthodoxy is a shit heretical cult

>catholics say the pope speaks for god
>catholics say you can buy salvation
>catholics say you can pray to mary and the saints
>catholics say killing muslims will earn you salvation regardless of your sins

Yeah, sure.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Why?

Whats wrong with the last two?

And the Catholic church has been cucked by Jews and fags. What's your point? Doctrine-wise Orthodoxy is way more down-pat than Catholicism is. The mad popes in the 1400s took the religion and ran, it is nothing more than a den of sin today.

Attached: 1551288802300.jpg (248x247, 19K)

Please tell me this is an irony

Catholics split from the church to give the Bishop of Rome more power, and they say the Orthodox are heretics?

Neither is true, is it? Catholics take the focus away from Christ and shift it to Mary, deifying her and saying you can pray to her and she'll relay your prayer to God. Where does that come from? That directly contradicts scripture, there is no God but God and the only way to Him is through His son Jesus Christ, pretending that Mary has any sway is blatant heresy.

Only way to God is through Christ, not killing muslims. More heresy.

Attached: 1b0.jpg (680x499, 48K)

I would be catholic but the church is too corrupt and cucked these days
Whats the point in believing in a religion were its leaders are afraid to say what it teaches

you can still believe in the dogma, you dont ahve to prep the bull for the pope

praying to mary or a saint does not mean you are diminishing the role of god. They are his angels after all you stupid fat fuck

Christ and Christianity is not local to anywhere but the Middle East. Christ never left the Middle East and neither did any of the Jews of the Bible who came before. You're trying to tell me that a religion that began and was soley practiced in the Middle East is supposed to be universal? Guess the billions of people around the world who lived and died before a Jewish or Christian missionary ever reached them were just destined to Hell, right? Give me a break.

Attached: 1551944608825.png (220x229, 6K)

Except it does, why would you pray to them when you have the ear of the Almighty to speak directly into? Pretending that you can pray to Mary or the Saints is just a blatant effort to destroy the line of direct communication that God wants us to have with him. There is no scriptural backing for it, just a bunch of power-hungry old men.

Attached: 1551939556552.png (1217x1015, 708K)

there is no logic in anything you said

because they exemplified certain characteristics in life that they are praised for?

Ignostic.

Yeah, but its a big part of our culture. Thats enough for me.

It's perfectly logical and reads straight, you're just a buttblasted paddy who was probably, once, a buttblasted choir boy. If Christianity is universal and yahweh is the supreme and only god then why did it take thousands of years for his message to reach people outside the Middle East? Did god doom all the Europeans and Aztecs and Chinese who lived and died before a Christian missionary reached them to Hell?

Attached: 1551937664427.png (1674x740, 719K)

Suomenusko

And the Anglican church highlights that well. They are role models who lived good, Christian lives. There is a difference, though, between looking up to a role model and praying to them as if they were a deity.

Attached: 1551940131705.jpg (988x1059, 148K)

Filioque alraedy cucks orthodox thology.
Only the current pope likes fag and that is because he is a dirty argentinian peronist.
Even vatican ii wasn't as bad as getting fucked in the ass like commies.

Attached: u-g-PV8AMN0.jpg (367x550, 24K)

None

no, its only those who know about Gods church but still refuse it that go to hell.

If Mary could be a mother to Jesus she can be a mother to me as well.
I would care about local pre-christian religions if they were well documented and if there was anything left of them. but there isn't

Attached: IMG_20190202_103557.jpg (1424x2588, 383K)

>vatican ii wasn't as bad

Attached: 5doGrDG.png (399x388, 126K)

why not? They are angels aren’t they?

protestant, but ultimately I respect all christian churches

[citation needed]
A credible one, preferably.

Angels are not to be prayed to. God and God alone is to be prayed to. If Catholics weren't discouraged from reading the Bible maybe you'd know that you absolute mongoloid.

Attached: 1551943309396.gif (413x243, 51K)

>irish-anglo americans worshipping Nordic gods

Why not worship celtic gods? You illiterate edgy fuck.

>If Mary could be a mother to Jesus she can be a mother to me as well.
False argument
>I would care about local pre-christian religions if they were well documented and if there was anything left of them. but there isn't
Is this the power of Catholic ignorance? There is tons of documentation and even a great many left. Hinduism predates Christianity, for one example. We have records upon records of ancient European paganism as well as Mayan and Aztec beliefs.

Attached: 1552464640528.png (772x988, 98K)

>Neither is true
Muh desert cult true, yours is not

Attached: 1513007204881.png (866x900, 95K)

The Nordic gods are the English gods you absolute fucking mong. Before trying to sound cool do a little research.

Attached: brainlet2.jpg (1200x1000, 166K)

This. Jesus

> In the case of the righteous unlearned, "It may be supposed that such persons would have desired Baptism explicitly if they had known its necessity" and, by extension, God may permit them to attain salvation.
you know posting these soy images just makes you look retarded. You don’t even know basic church doctrine yet you think to criticise it

>Hinduism
I said local. If I'm to reject a religion because it's from the middle east I won't go an adopt one from a continent even further away from my place of origin

>they follow a religion i dont agree with so they must be retarded
Retarded thinking

Attached: 155128880dd2300.jpg (200x169, 7K)

You're confusing actual Anglo-Saxon paganism with being "English" when in fact, most Americans are celtic, scottish-irish with some Anglo thrown in there, you faggot. That's why I said Irish-Anglo.

christianity actually originated in greek culture

Attached: tursaansydän.jpg (409x250, 8K)

None, because I have an IQ over 60.

Wow, fantastic cherry-picking there Pierre. I also said European paganism, which there is tons of documentation of.

Attached: 1551298078171.jpg (387x437, 41K)

hellenism
I worship dionysus by drinking wine

>worships what is potential fanfic by catholic monks

I LARP with Egyptian Gods. Set is totally cool and edgy and darkness and I bet Neith has a thicc ass. Every day I place a brick in the woods. By the time I die those bricks will be a pyramid the size of the Empire State Building. I have written in my will that all of my doujins and organs are to be placed in that pyramid so that I may partake in 2D loli in the afterlife.

Vikings were pussies compared to the Mongols or even the Moors.

My home is a tenrikyo church. I like this religion but i don't believe it like the only truth. I take it as a piece of my life philosophy.

Attached: images (18).jpg (739x415, 24K)

>when in fact, most Americans are celtic, scottish-irish
>most americans
Who the hell do you think you are to assume my genetic makeup as well as that of OP? You're grasping at straws and doing so poorly

Attached: xxx.png (800x571, 1.08M)

> which there is tons of documentation of
no there isn’t. Thats why most don’t know what it means to be pagan and its ended up being full of hippie wiccan types

>guys that attacked defenseless people and stole their shit are pussies
woah who would’ve thunk

>le epic monk fanfiction meme
The sign of a defeated argument

Attached: soy6.jpg (647x740, 54K)

there are actually surviving real paganism, but its all finnic or caucasian

>"here's the doctrine of a religion that tells it's followers to make disciples of all nations"
>"yeah but it started in the middle east tho"

Lol, look at this creatura that thinks he's English. I go by statistics, you creature, you're not 100% English or German, so stop larping their culture, you faggot abomination. I bet you are trying to learn german too, lmao.

"Let me post this dragon to show people I can into european culture!"

Just a belief in nature

i didnt come with any argument
im just here to mock you cause your "religion" is a larp
it actually started in hellenic world