What was old int like?

What was old int like?

Attached: 1553215032229.png (434x327, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kohlchan.net/int/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chik your brivilege die cis scum

Sweden
Yes

Less racist

Am I an oldfag if I came here in 2013?

There were Aussies.

how old we talking here?

I used to browse krautchan Jow Forums
there were always interesting threads, no meme spam or generals like this shithole

This board used to have a sticky that encouraged people to speak in their own language.

Which is how the generals were created.

>Less racist
nope, nowadays everyone in this board is a lefty thin-skinned cuck, 2014 was so much better

Wish I knew. I only started browsing Jow Forums in mid 2017. There are more trannies than I remember there being back then

I still think that they clutter the catalog

Nope, Jow Forums was obsessed with white memes but there weren't many people who were genuinely hateful and spam troll threads everyday like Jow Forums is now. Also, fewer Jow Forums posters back then

Also banter back then was more creative. "banter" these days is just a short quip about whatever race/ethnicity a poster is.

most “““banter””” on this board these days consists of posting 5 year old memes

Lets say less race obsessed.

are americans white

it is not just cluttering the catalog. what's the fucking point. why can't they chat elsewhere on some discord channel or something. why go on an international board and crawl under a rock and stay there. fucking retards.

I'm pretty sure Generals have always existed
Only difference is country autism instead of gay autism

Attached: Pepegliacci.jpg (530x838, 108K)

How did you retards manage to one-up us with being dumbfuck rednecks that cry about liberals doing literally anything constantly

Are you the same guy that thinks Bolsonaro is a liberal.
To top it off you're calling a right-wing libertarian a communist.
Cringe.

Just remember you're here forever

2013 here too. i don't even know how long this board has existed desu

>calling a right-wing libertarian a communist
wtf are you talking about?

There's a Brazilian who thinks that I'm a communist and is obsessed with every post that I make

Lots of women posting feet and shit, nowdays is just shitposting

>2014
you need to go back to Jow Forums

first shit was boring it was like an encyclopedia with a search

Jow Forums was the breaking point

Bullshit, old Jow Forums was full of unironical racebaiting and literal Jow Forums crossposting. Most people posting
>white
threads now do it for shit and giggles and clearly don't take it seriously.

>Sweden
>Yes

not with feminists posting homosexual things to make this site gay

it's so weird comming back here and seeing the state of this board. Nowadays if say nigger people get triggered, discord trannys and leftys fucked up with this board

It was cozy. I used to LARP as a horny Bulgarian before there were flags.

More Risk

I've been here since 2012

it was unironically more racist, more language learning oriented, and culture from other boards used to leak more here, nowdays this board has it's own culture and its way less racist and obsessed with whiteness, in my opinion this trait was exported to Jow Forums since it got flags, also it used to be both more shiposty and informative but since Jow Forums and /his/ were created nowadays it a more mild international experiencce

less generals

Old Jow Forums was obsessed with polandballs then reddit stole them and they were no longer cool

Old Jow Forums was obsessed with this fat american mutt named NA, Mexican girl names sinaloa, and an asian american named Kimchi
Old Jow Forums liked posting cute guys but he disappeared

Old Jow Forums posted lots of mysterious merchants but once Jow Forums was created that went away.

there were also Yobas, Argentina white, dolan, gooby, hue, australian spiders, a proto-goblino pig meme about americans, there were snibedysnab crabs and "burger" didn't refer to americans back in the day but picture related

Attached: that's a burger.gif (140x192, 959K)

risk games mostly

dont forget also Texas Grill, FWG and Santina as well

Jow Forums 9~10 years ago was an unbelievable cesspit and sort of a proto-Jow Forums. It was literally created to try to get rid of Europe vs America threads in /b/ and it showed. There were infinite threads about "are X people white?", also some German who kept calling the French "ashamed Latinos", and so much jewposting that posting the word "Jew" itself caused you to get banned for a while.

and YELLOWSTONE'D

Attached: yellowstoned.png (678x332, 168K)

I miss polandballs. They were kind of fun. Also, finnish memes.

Attached: burger bear.jpg (244x209, 12K)

pretty accurate

That's old Krautchan Jow Forums though.

wat?
Am I the only one that remembers all the "Is X white" threads?

I do miss the Polandball threads though.

That's the joke, I guess.

didn't realize how much Finish memes were apart of Jow Forums's ecosystem

I post in the american general but I've always been an advocate of having an /intg/ board, I agree that the generals clutter up this board a lot

>I do miss the Polandball threads though.
One of us should stop nostalgiafagging and make one, then. Would be fun to post some comics.

they are wrong, Jow Forums was way more racist back then

anyone remember when Jow Forums didn't have flags? good times

They weren't nearly as bad until a few years ago. Now 70% of the front page is "HEY HEY FELLOW ANONS ITS ME YOUR FRIEND FROM THIS TINY IRRELEVENT COUNTRY WHY DONT 5 OF US POST AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN IN OUR GAY LANGUAGE"
>just use catalog u loser
General threads get most of the traffic regardless

Attached: 1387060077696.png (1000x1000, 49K)

>Am I the only one that remembers all the "Is X white" threads?
You have to be a real oldfag from when the board was created and didn't even have flags to remember such times.

>Europe vs America threads
you mean those stupid fruit baskets vs mcdonalds memes?

Do we have any info on how how of this community hates/likes generals? I wonder because it seems like most people hate them but mods do nothing

Attached: russian wisdom.jpg (1616x172, 60K)

Yes, with the skinny European girl vs the American landwhale, both sitting down and showing their thongs.

There used to be a Mudslime janitor who deleted all posts referencing Jews or Israel.

it is one of those posts where bad grammar only makes it funnier.

I remember the Irish communist and the RIDF Montenegrin. Also remember when Google Translate really sucked and you could easily tell if someone was using it.

Not at all

Filled with argentina is white memes and jokes about raping baboons

Attached: 1276242773949.png (470x336, 176K)

It wasn't.

>proto-goblino pig meme about americans
that meme was about brits

Angry kiwis are precious

Attached: Happy at last.png (653x523, 164K)

google translate is much better now but you can still tell easily, no?
El traductor de Google es mucho mejor ahora, pero todavía puedes decirlo fácilmente, ¿no?

damn you brought some dead memes back to mind. Statistic threads, that guy touching his face witih both hands, that smug dude tilting his head back with a lot of front teeth and smiling, Mexichink, NOICE, that crying cat.

Quintessential Russian post

Attached: liberator.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Aussies, Canadians, and Swedes were known for known for posting interracial cuckold stuff
The meme of it being an american fixation is recent

Krautchan Jow Forums was the old Jow Forums.

And it basically still exists.
kohlchan.net/int/

>that meme was about brits
he speaks truth

Attached: anglo brit.png (358x385, 123K)

Lemme share a golden oldie with you.

Red=Yurop
Green=Real Europe
Blue=Nigger Europe
Orange=Yuropoor
Purple=Scandinavia
White=Not Europe

Attached: blank europe map.png (1280x1024, 72K)

I remember you had to state your country in every post and it was so easy to lie and pretend to be other for maximum bait, everyone did it.
I prefer it like it is now desu.

24/7 dogpilling on americans.

Does anyone else remember the insane janny we had in 2013/2014?
Literally would delete every the entire thread if anyone even mentioned Israel
Would delete any thread he deemed off-topic, including architecture, food, sport, politics etc.
Would even delete individual image files he deemed non-Jow Forums-related, such as wojaks
lmao

Attached: 1353334114191.jpg (467x312, 42K)

WICKED JJOKBARI DIE IN FIRE ^__________^

yup. newfags don't know our history

Pic related (basically, more laid back and, in hindsight, more rebbit-tier)

Attached: malvinas serbias.png (3087x2180, 698K)

As an oldfag (2012), we really need an /intgen/ board
The board was so much better without generals

Literally just a venue for FBI agents to trade cp

The catalog always had at least 15 golden lels at any given time.

Back then you could post a map like this and go "Soon..."

Attached: blank europe map.png (1280x1024, 65K)

Anyone else remember Anglo threads before /brit/ and /cum/ were a thing?

Attached: Anglo.png (740x339, 426K)

rebbit-ter int was nice.
Now everything has to be coated in 5 layers of irony and indifference. Obnoxious memes are fun!

t. Alberto Barbosa

Attached: T_alberto_barbosa__737cd367a5474ddfa3ca272b30c0d3b9.jpg (600x584, 40K)

Wasn't he the reason why /his/ exists now?

A lot more meme oriented, consistent banter but also more informative

Truly the golden age

Attached: 1406238878396.jpg (1462x1462, 298K)

Not filled with retarded poltards (ie 15 year old redditors)
People would insult each other just as much, but people didn't get as buttmad over it. Like nowadays people have a lot of heated debates over cultutal/political stuff. Before it was just light-hearted name calling and bants

Attached: quadroon dna int.png (1918x1062, 542K)

I hated koreaboos back then, but I am okay if you post korean boys now Jow Forums

Attached: 1278545139963.jpg (1600x1066, 690K)

We sneed more shitposting on this board. It got boring without the banter.

I came here in 2012

There was this persian guy who was a furry it was funny

>Before it was just light-hearted name calling and bants
This is true. There's a certain level of vitriol now that wasn't around then. I think most people that posted mutt memes in 2016 legitimately wanted americans dead.

>be Yuropoor
>play a "sport" where you run around in short-shorts and kick a ball into a net for the amazing score of 2 total points while trying to avoid other dudes who grab at your butt cheeks
>be forced to obey the commands of an unelected inbred German hag
>a pack of sand niggers breaks into your council flat and rapes your wife and daughters
>you can't do anything to stop them because guns aren't allowed

>be Amerifat
>play a "sport" where obese niggers run around in armour grabbing at each other's butt cheeks for 10 second bursts in between 40 minutes of McDonalds commercials
>be forced to obey the commands of a nigger president
>accidentally shoot yourself with your God and constitutionally mandated gun
>can't afford $50,000 in medical expenses
>die

I remember this fucker, I hope he is dead, literal piece of garbage

Jow Forumstards were always hated on
t. 2011

so basically same as now. only it is russia not israel, and he also nukes generals and random threads, too.

Poor Chubeck. Hopefully he found the peace in the next world that he could never find in this one.

>croats
>civilized

Attached: 12312312312.jpg (250x189, 7K)