How is this a pie, fucking retards?

Attached: image.jpg (600x400, 293K)

It's pizza.

THAT'S AMORE

Attached: D3282B06-768F-4122-9C99-BF8B873A5454.png (228x221, 3K)

Attached: 1-22.jpg (548x747, 125K)

pic is the Bosnian definition of a pie (tho the filling should be mince by the official Bosnian definition)

Attached: pizza-burek_zoom.jpg (1024x697, 117K)

haha pi I get it ahahah like the pie hahahah like I'm so smart I get it's pi like the math formula hahahahah 3.14159... ahhahaahah I'm so smart and wacky and cool ahhahaha

How do you define a pie? Crust with filling/toppings on it?

Imagine getting triggered by a pi joke.

I was trying to illustrate that the name of something doesn’t necessarily have to mean anything.

Pie

Attached: Male_Right_Foot_1.jpg (1280x951, 65K)

Pie

Attached: 28-Feet-S2-Speed-side3-900x676.jpg (900x676, 294K)

BEPZINKI

Baked or fried dough, that carries or caps a filing, see

referring to pizza as a "pie" is a new york colloquialism and is meant as figurative, colorful speech. It resembles a pie. Thus people call it a pie.

Russians seems really literal, which is a problem because English is one of the worst languages for it, because saying things that you don't literally mean is so casual people don't even realize it. So don't have a cow man

how is it not a pie?

Attached: 1344-3-large.jpg (1248x832, 100K)

Russian isn't literal either. The guy is fucking with you and you're the one being literal.

Nobody here calls it a pie unless they live in a shithole

>The guy is fucking with you and you're the one being literal
there's no hint that he's joking, not even in the word choice. You can't tell me there's a way to take his OP any other way than a serious critique. Also in Jow Forums in 2019 American hate is very popular and usually not even ironic.

Tell me how do you expect anyone know he was fucking with us? That's like going to gay pride parade in full gaypride attire only to tell the person that hits on you "I'm just fucking with you"

It's a vegetable.

people may make fun of chicago style pizza, but I once made it with my buddies and shit was so cash I almost died and went to food heaven

>pi
>a math formula

that's a ketchup quiche

Attached: 1519657904-delish-quiche-lorraine.jpg (2500x1667, 609K)

Based.