Why do Germans have autism?

Why do Germans have autism?

Attached: ball.png (310x249, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Vwgm6Tvavw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not just us. It's more a North vs. South thing in Westen Europe. Italians and Spanish people have "warmer" cultures, more social and emotional while Swedes and Germans have "colder" cultures more shut-in and rational.

I need to explain memes to my German gf, she simply does not get them and is bewildered by randomness instead of finding it funny.
She's also not good with sarcasm.

It has seeped into our culture so we have it too.

mine was emotionally retarded and wanted to analyze everything and it would ruin certain passionate moments. I don't have anything against being analytical since I tend to be that way myself, but I want a woman who is at least capable of being emotional.

They don't.

We do. We take it to a point there couples are wearing color matching outdoor jackets from a German brand called Jack Wolfskin.

Unironically neanderthal genes. Responsible for most mental illnesses we see in humans today.

In those Latin countries people don't even talk to you in English. But I guess you've never left the house. I could say as well that living in a neighbourhood full with flats occupied by working class old people that the locals seem autistic too me, if that was the case.

Will that explain your shitty humor?

You sound a little bit autistic there.

That one is beyond me. One of the great unsolved mysteries of mankind.

>One of the great unsolved mysteries of mankind
Is it really true, not a meme? I remember some germans here tried to debate it.

Hmmm Germany seems more like an East vs West Country, everything from fighting the Soviet Union to the post war Division of the country

5:20 in the morning for you. I guess I'm not the one with it.

I found German humor to be horrible. Not even autistic like the Swedes, just downright unfunny. There are some noteworthy exceptions but they tend to be rare.

give me an example of the worst of the worst of german humor and an exception.

When it comes to autism this is not the case. Northern Germans tend to be colder and more autistic than Southern Germans regardless of the former border.

On a serious note: The East has more of a proletarian and provincal style as the GDR didn't want it to develop a large middle class.

It's a style typical for German cartoons. The site is called notfunny.de and the caption means "kittens" on the box and "with helium these things are actually selling better".

Our TV and standup comedy is even worse. Or stuff like this (used to make fun of Argentinans after some football WM):
youtube.com/watch?v=6Vwgm6Tvavw

Actual good German humor? Tricky question. We used to have good satire back in the day with people like Heinrich Mann.

Attached: nichtl.jpg (475x475, 53K)

It's just banter. I am going to sleep soon. University break

I don't get he comic

Why are you guys incapable of humor?

I don't get it either and because it seems to be the oppositeof funny that it's called "notfunny.de". And for some reasons many Germans think this funny as hell. This brand of comics is very popular in Germany.

I believe you 100%

Like I said that is beyond me. Genuine funny Germans usually make fun of this tendencies in other Germans.

Here's another one: "This doesn't look good. You are going to die soon", "O my god! Where did you get all the naked pictures of me?!"

Attached: nichtl2.jpg (475x475, 61K)

that's pretty funny though